Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (60357 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hotfreeze: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
MartinsD12:

Atiku is winning disregard any fake results that's why we are urging inec not to Tamper with the results at all

Winning by what margin? You don't know
Winning by how many votes? You don't know
Winning where and where? You don't know

Yet, Atiku is winning.

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by MistaCode(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
seguntijan:
They say the YORUBAs are "political fools" ,and the "hausa/Fulani ass-lickers"
. yet the YORUBAs have dertermine the fate of this country for more than two decades now , since 1999.
Ti aba Fe mu obo, a se bi obo ni(to catch a monkey, one must behave like one). The ditto was the believe of the Yorubas which literarily means, to catch a fool one must behave like a fool. I think the YORUBAs behaving like a fool has been misunderstood by the original fools as the YORUBAs been the fools . They thought the Yorubas are foolish , thus the docile and cowards amidst the three tribes, yet the ditto invariably determines the country's fate.
The YORUBAs since 1999 till date have been in charge of our democracy. They have been determining who lives in ASO rock and how long. Obasanjo having served two terms from 1999 till 2007 brought in yaradua in lieu of babangida as was initially agreed by the elders to take over the affairs of the country, knowing fully well his boy(goodluck ebele Jonathan) would succeed him(yaradua).(credit to obj for trying to bring back the igbos into Nigerian politics, although Jonathan wasn't pure igbo) . Soon afterwards , obasanjo removed Jonathan from office after he felt he has been betrayed by his own boy. He and tinubu then recourse to bring deserted buhari into play from 2015 till date, and of course till 2023 when the country's fate again would be determined by the acclaimed political fools but apt people.
Truth is, the YORUBAs are wiser than you all think. They have played a key role in our progress and regress. What we ought to do is to harness this wisdom solely for our progress rather than professing the reverse of the reality out of ignorance and envy. The Yorubas own and determines the fate of this country. We solely can determine when NIGERIA splits. We are intrinsically powerful and wise people.
Nawa oO, So u finally craze....
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

They are all desperate politicians

Better if you put it that way
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by naijapikin04(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by imam07: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
MartinsD12:

Gbam supported, Nigeria is too big for one person to hold us Ransome its obvious Atiku is winning already so I urge inec to do the needful without fear of any cabal leave us the Nigerians to face them which have been done in the ballot boxes
Atiku is winning inside your room.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
humnsikan:
Simple Logic:
Final results announced by INEC must be equal to the sum of the results announced by INEC staff at each polling unit across the country. These polling unit results are sacrosanct and not hidden since all contesting political parties were represented at such units. It is just tasking to sum them together; however, PDP and many Foreign observers are using aParallel Voting Tabulation (PVT) technology that assists them to do the addition effortlessly. If the results declared by INEC differs from those tabulated by the PVT, then there's an obvious problem. It is on the basis of the PVT result, which is simply the sum of INEC's own results at the polling units, that the PDP is asking to be declared winner.
Can the PVT detects if actual votes from different polling unit has been tampered with sad
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by coputa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
humnsikan:
Simple Logic:
Final results announced by INEC must be equal to the sum of the results announced by INEC staff at each polling unit across the country. These polling unit results are sacrosanct and not hidden since all contesting political parties were represented at such units. It is just tasking to sum them together; however, PDP and many Foreign observers are using aParallel Voting Tabulation (PVT) technology that assists them to do the addition effortlessly. If the results declared by INEC differs from those tabulated by the PVT, then there's an obvious problem. It is on the basis of the PVT result, which is simply the sum of INEC's own results at the polling units, that the PDP is asking to be declared winner.
You are absolutely correct, INEC should declare the winner
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by ryloy: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP HAS LOST THE ELECTION
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Dollabiz: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
True
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by yetunsbay(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
That spokeman must be a junkie
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by jrusky(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
AngelicBeing:
It means PDP already know and have the result that Atiku is leading shocked

Bro the truth is as it stand by what on ground before they deliberary blanked the server Atiku is leading I mean an outright lead but apc are on for another criminal surprises as they did in governorship election in Ekiti and Osun.

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by johnabumere: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
as far as election is concerned, the only presidential election result is that of ekiti state,which buhari won.inec has the final say.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by CoolVoice(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
humnsikan:
Simple Logic:

In beginning of your comment it sounded as though it was going to make sense.. but you fall my hand.. so it's the candidate that will calculate the election result for INEC ?

2 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by AngelicBeing: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
jrusky:

Bro the truth is as it stand by what on ground before they deliberary blanked the server Atiku is leading I mean an outright lead but apc are on for another criminal surprises as they did in governorship election in Ekiti and Osun.
Very unfortunate sad
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by iykepromotions: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
akinhanger:
The PDP charges the INEC to immediately announce results as delivered from the polling units and declare the people’s candidate, atiku, the winner of the February 23 Presidential election.

Our position is predicated on clear and verifiable results across the nation, showing that Atiku is in clear lead both in spread and total number of votes cast.

Intelligence available to us is that INEC is delaying the announcement of results following directives by the Buhari Presidency and the APC which are bent on altering the figures from the polling centers and allocate fictitious figures for President Buhari

Curiously, INEC server is now shut down, results are no more being transmitted and the reason is to enable the APX to inflate figures from six designated states.

We call on international observers and election monitors to insist on a transparent process of transmission of results and the monitoring thereof.

We already have reports of how APC governors have been making desperate effort to tamper with the results of the elections in their respective states with the view to award conjured votes to President Buhari.

In Kogi state, Governor Yahaya Bello has been making frantic moves to change results to suit APC's intent and purposes as against the wishes of the people, expressly delivered at the polls.

Nigerians already know how the Minister of Transport & the DG of the BUHARI Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi, used the military to hold an INEC official in River state, Mrs. Mary Efeturi, hostage and insisted that she alters the results in favour of President Buhari

The PDP calls on INEC Chairman, Prof. Yakubu to note that in this age of Information Communication Technology, Nigerians already have the results as delivered at the polling centers & any attempt to alter any figure will be faced with vehement resistance

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Election-Declare-Atiku-Winner-Now-PDP-Tells-INEC.html
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by coputa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Can the PVT detects if actual votes from different polling unit has been tampered with sad
It cannot be tampered with because the political parties have their representatives there

2 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Octaves(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Most apc idiots here only read the headline
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by AngelicBeing: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
coputa:
It cannot be tampered with because the political parties have their representatives there
Ok, it is not yet uhuru then, I hope we don't have crisis because it seems rigging is going on codely in some states sad
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Asu015(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin

Abeg Between PDP and BOVI who funny pass

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Indispensable85(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
The guy knows,they've lost out.
He wanted to test the juju,given 2 him on INEC chairman.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by abbasajao(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Even when you are losing. What kind of problem is this now. Abet charge Atiku to go a d refund advance payment he has collected for the sale of NNPC. We no dey sell again.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Lordbellish: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]
Absolute rubbish
Grow up and smell the coffee
It's over for buhari
wake broo and drink the coffee and stop day Dreaming...
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by semyman: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
They told us you were going to do this.

PRESS RELEASE BY APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL:

WE CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE ARREST OF ALHAJI BUBA GALADIMA AS PDP AND ATIKU'S CAMPAIGN PERFECT PLANS TO RELEASE FAKE PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS AHEAD OF INEC; PLANS TO MOBILISE HOODLUMS FOR CHOREOGRAPHED PROTESTS

Devastated by authentic results filtering out of polling units nationwide, our usual sources within the camp of the PDP have informed us that an emergency meeting of the main opposition party has been summoned for today somewhere in Abuja.

Top on the agenda of the PDP is to activate the last strand of their Dubai strategies that have since collapsed like a pack of cards: they plan to release fake results of the Presidential Election later today or early Monday morning that they claim to have compiled themselves.

Our information is that they aim to create crises and confusion that will lead to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar claiming victory in a day or two from today ahead of the official announcement of the results by INEC. Then, what would follow will be some carefully choreographed protests by pockets of hoodlums in some parts of the country. The ultimate aim is to curry the sympathy of our foreign friends and push us to the Venezuela situation.

Our call is therefore to INEC, NIGERIA BROADCASTING COMMISSION and all law-enforcement agencies to continually warn the PDP and all their surrogates like the amorphous CUPP and their likes that anyone who flouts the law on announcement of official results will be made to face the law. Opposition does not confer immunity on anyone to flout the law.

In preparation for this reckless move, some PDP social media agents are already flying some kites on-line as to the number of States allegedly 'won' by PDP. In fact, Alhaji Buba Galadima, an official spokesperson for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has made a short video announcing PDP as the 'winner' of the Presidential Election. As an official spokesperson, he is clearly acting on behalf of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and on his instruction. We, therefore call for the immediate arrest, interrogation and prosecution of Alhaji Buba Galadima in this regard. The world is watching and waiting on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to say something on the video by Alhaji Buba Galadima.

Consequently, we urge all well-meaning Nigerians, the International Community and even reasonable members of the Opposition not to be bought by these cheap antics of the PDP. Let's restrain our wards from being used by these unscrupulous elements. Nigeria will continue to exist after this election.

Over the years, the PDP had been declared 'winner' of Presidential elections under controversial circumstances. On those occasions, President Muhammadu Buhari never took laws into his hands and declared himself President. He also never declared parallel results. He availed himself of constitutional means to address his grievance by approaching the law courts.

Their latest devilish plot against the country is a clear indication that their apology to the Nigerian people was just a hoax. They have learnt nothing and they have forgotten nothing as they just cannot win any election fair and square.

Thank you.

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)
Director of Strategic Communications, APC Presidential Campaign Council (Official Spokesperson)
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Friend01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]
Absolute rubbish
Grow up and smell the coffee
It's over for buhari
Yeyenatu.
No be only smell coffee na to smell mai shay.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Isoduwa(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:
For PDP to say this, that means they have already lost the election..

well what's my own... me no even vote sef

So you nor even vote sef my guy enter house �
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Ok, it is not yet uhuru then, I hope we don't have crisis because it seems rigging is going on codely in some states sad

What's this uhuru ?

Is it an English word?

I hear sports analysts use it and it freaks me out. Please tell me more about it. Thanks
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Lordbellish: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
macello4:
werey ur fada no vote but u fit type rubish abi? May ogun crush that ur hand u use in typing Dis rubish, Bastard animal.

Be omo kan ti a ti àgbere
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Lordbellish: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Isoduwa:

So you nor even vote sef my guy enter house �
Make Army use me shine ba
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Miner13: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
glink2015:
PDP want to hit up our political spheres...

Part of Dubai strategy

politics is not do or die....here in KOGI State desperation in apc camp clearly demonstrated I must win mentality.thus I vote apc in the election but results from various polling shows pdp leading..reasons for their celebration to have won an election which they(apc) lose, is just a prove "that this statement above is 100% right"
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lucid1:

What's this uhuru ?

Is it an English word?

I hear sports analysts use it and it freaks me out. Please tell me more about it. Thanks
lt means freedom in swahili but depending on the usage / context it is used in a sentence, it implies it is not over until it is over or it is not yet a done and dusted deal cool

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Friend01(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Yes o

Even in Edo state

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

oga, please speak for yourself.
I know benin and Isan people(Edo south and central senatorial district) are always ungrateful no matter what you do for them.
Who could imagine after the volume of work Oshiomhole put in changing Benin after the catastrophic failure of Lucky Igbenedion 8 years and the thievery of Anenih and co they still turned their backs to their benefactors.

I know lazy youths who are mainly into yahoo and prostitution supported by their parents are the ones voting against APC.
No sensible individual I know of would go back to a group of people who placed in this sorry past.

I know Edo North will not join them in that stupidity.
We are always different from you people.

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Isoduwa(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:

Make Army use me shine ba

Lolol I'm with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.