Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (60356 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by oldschoollapel(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
take it easy , it will soon be over. you won't feel the pain that much.

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hatima:
Educate your self, PVT is used internationally and not PDP owned.

maybe i should remind you PVT is just a observation methodology that can be use by any party or group of observers.
No country relies on PVT to conduct election or announce results base on its report.
pdp owned in my context , i mean was employed by pdp, all the money atiku spent on pvt if e no favour pdp abeg whoelse e fit favour.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
ericsmith:

maybe i should remind you PVT is just a observation methodology that can be use by any party or group of observers.
No country relies on PVT to conduct election or announce results base on its report.
pdp owned in my context , i mean was employed by pdp, all the money atiku spent on pvt if e no favour pdp abeg whoelse e fit favour.
is it meant to favour anyone? It's not only for observation but for verification to expose irregularities. Like I said educate yourself..it's not about anyone bn favoured..it's about it bn fair
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by poseidon12: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
glink2015:
PDP want to hit up our political spheres...

Part of Dubai strategy

Keep quiet, election rigger.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hatima:
is it meant to favour anyone? It's not only for observation but for verification to expose irregularities. Like I said educate yourself..it's not about anyone bn favoured..it's about it bn fair

well , i guess it is a right tool in the wrong hands. pdp can save the PVT report as evidence for court processes after the winner as been announced ..
my advice to you ,pinch urself n wake up to reality, these is nigeria .
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
ericsmith:

well , i guess it is a right tool in the wrong hands. pdp can save the PVT report as evidence for court processes after the winner as been announced ..
my advice to you ,pinch urself n wake up to reality, these is nigeria .
So the 3906 observers utilising the PVT are wrong hands too.. interesting..u should slap your self to reality, this is Nigeria and it's changing for good. This election proves it..if INEC releases anything contrary to what ought to be..God help us..
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hatima:
So the 3906 observers utilising the PVT are wrong hands too.. interesting..u should slap your self to reality, this is Nigeria and it's changing for good. This election proves it..if INEC releases anything contrary to what ought to be..God help us..

To the best of my knowledge inec does not consult PVT holders or observers before declaring the winner of an election.
so far in our history of democracy no one as ever been declare president of nigeria via PVT reports.
Observers donnt compute election results , that is complete interference ... they only give report on credibility of the exercise , whatever is left of ur chest you beta stop beating it ... nothing will happen just as usual

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Daboomb: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
Will the blood thirsty vampire in Daura accept that?

Only ipob slaves can accept this.
But then, they have no option if their Fulani master, the kleptomaniac of Adamawa asks them to "Ati-Quiet" .
Cowardly fulani slaves.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by PresidoAtikuGcf: 4:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Daboomb:

Only ipob slaves can accept this.
But then, they have no option if their Fulani master, the kleptomaniac of Adamawa asks them to "Ati-Quiet" .
Cowardly fulani slaves.

Afonja baboon and perpetual coward trying to rub his mantra on others, foolish ugly asslicking slave belerabes and skull harvesters of the 'South of Waste'. Beast of burden, both you and your mom.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by pobosky20(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Yes o

Even in Edo state

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

Can you win in one LGA and be declared winner in d entire state? Please wait for INEC's confirmation
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2019
poseidon12:

Keep quiet, election rigger.

Eediot, have you experienced any free and fair election in Nigeria before?

If no , carry wahala commot for my front...go cry out loud for your defeat....

Omo' Igbo
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2019
[
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Dalby(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Yes o

Even in Edo state

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state go

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

You will lose your balls for nothing. Anthony Anenih is no longer around just in case you have forgotten...Just in case

I dedicate this to Freemanbubble, the currently ball less man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4_-ytKRvE&index=3&list=PLoOnTWkZZFxJH_9LMSAG7LmCJQZ0Iah2e
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by XullySwt(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Maziaugment:
Lol Kaduna. PDP will shock you tonight
Lolxx, broda wr is d shock, i hope u r not rusted by now cool
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Donphyno101: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why Buhari? Oh really...You people have come again with your foolishness by wanting to declare Buhari Nigeria president in second term after Book Harram and Fulani Herdsmen abi? The fact now is that if you want Buhari to become Nigeria President in second term, then you are the enemy of this nation. We are tired of Buhari and I'm sure you guys know who OBJ really is �. OBJ brought Yar'dua and when he died, he replaced him with Goodluck and after Goodluck completed his 4yrs, he replaced him with Buhari AKA The Devil himself and now trust me Atikulated is taking place now �. This is just to show you that OBJ is the one ruling 9ja. You guys are here making noise by trying to announce Buhari as Nigeria president again. Thunder strike you all there. Never in my life will Jubril from Sudan rule me again. Say No To Jubril cos the real Buhari is dead for long. Real Buhari has cut ear and why is Jubril doesn't have it? Stupid fellow, go and check it out on Youtube or Getting Images. Nah you guys dey spoil this country self. Atiku enter biko.

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is not necessary, esan and ovia nor be the same..she is ovia, anenih is esan and esan land is PDP
Dalby:

You will lose your balls for nothing. Anthony Anenih is no longer around just in case you have forgotten...Just in case

I dedicate this to Freemanbubble, the currently ball less man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4_-ytKRvE&index=3&list=PLoOnTWkZZFxJH_9LMSAG7LmCJQZ0Iah2e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.