Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (70217 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Dottore: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
That's how the kpomo in the triangle will be big. The man is blessed
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by kobosmart(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by hidhrhis(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Lols
Wetin we no go see
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by sojayy(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Lol... Ijebu charm don catch this one

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by viktog(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by davillian(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2019
This girl bj go mad ghan

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
That's oyibo man for you.
I like that.
They look good together.
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2019
celebgistz:
Oyinbo husband of IG personality Ebony Lips warns Nigerians to stop going to his wife's IG page to hate and insult her.

He also said that she is a very beautiful hardworking woman with a heart of gold.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/stop-hating-and-insulting-my-wife-oyinbo-husband-of-ig-ebony-lips-warns-nigerians/
That's an Afonjastic woman!
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by martineverest(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians discriminate alot...who told them they are better than her

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Afflalo(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2019
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL..HER HUSBAND LOVE HER LYK DAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin... We UNDERSTAND now ! Love na Love cheesy
leave NL! Go and learn a trade!
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by LZAA: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
U don't need to be told she's an afonja grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by jrusky(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Honestly they should leave that lady alone she did not created herself that way.

Pls kindly free her and let her be.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by blingxx(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Love her courage and confidence but...... undecided damn!!! The wide mouth got me distracted last time I watch videos she should consider surgery
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by jashar(f): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2019
My own is this. Does she have to post disgusting pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by BiafraIsFree: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2019
This is another reason we called Nigeria a zoo. Why are Nigerians taking their frustration to insulting this couple they don't know from Adam?

Nigerians are so stupid and cowardice that they are afraid of holding their political terrorist government accountable, Nigerians only good at attacking innocent people.

I wish this oyibo man have what is takes to wipe out Nigerians completely.

Nigerians that are insulting this couple are foolish and useless. Once Nigerians see this very couple landing in airport in this zoo, they will be in line to sell their PVCs for one dollar.

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by anyicash(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Chuknovski:
I hate to say this, this woman's lips are soo rasterized, she ugly die, Lord forgive me
So what's your gain for calling her ugly?

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by anyicash(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2019
donstan18:
She's not ugly. Her face just be like Ilorin Herbal Mixture.
Have you won millions of Naira for calling her ugly?

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by JizzyM24(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Very irritating .......

Tufiakwa
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Pbbets: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Pearlman(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2019
[i]Monkey no fine him mama like am like that!
Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by BiafraIsFree: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians are frausted gossipers. They can't hold their criminal government officials accountable, good at insulting and attacking innocent people they don't know from Adam and Eve.
Those Nigerians insulting this couple are jobless frustrated touts.
Preshy561:
Lol.
No matter how you look, there's someone out there, that really loves you for who you are. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
leave NL! Go and learn a trade!

Re: Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians by DollarAngel(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2019
That man is under bondage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / How Do I Get Over Sex? / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.