Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons (10957 Views)

I'm Giving Out $300 To 3 Lucky Persons Who Can - Read More.. / Please Someone Should Help Recover My Gmail Account I Will Give 10K As Token / Free Websites For 3 Lucky Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
repent4christ:
You dont need to be discouraged, if i get what i am expecting this month, i will surely respond. Your business sounds real. The people that helped cannot satisfy all, they tried. Referring to the last post before mine.
I pray you succeed sir and things will go in the right direction
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by veenessha(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.
My name is Ola am from osun state. I want to be a food vendor in my school because am a student and have seen what student like n would love to have instead of running to the canteen to get food. I will be glad if i get the money.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by sunnychibs(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
i will use the money to start pure water business.
The money will go a long way in employing people who will sale it for me.
My plan is to buy in bulk then employ people who will sell it in retail then at the end of the day i settle them depending on the profit made.
Depending on how far the money will go i will also venture into gala and lacasera business,thanks
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by opeyemiabdullah: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
@nkemakonam
Dear sis ( I assumed from the name) life is generally not fair but we need to be hopeful and prayerful.
The 1st class students are unemployed while the 3rd class are earning millions in Senate.
One of the ways to success is to be happy with the successful. Your insinuations against does that benefitted is not fair. I agree that one or two may not have genuine need for the money, all the same its their luck. My advice to you is to be happy with the successful.
Finally am willing to give you something though it's off budget. Please send your account details as soon as is convenient for you. Thanks sis (still assuming �)
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
@nkemakonam
Dear sis ( I assumed from the name) life is generally not fair but we need to be hopeful and prayerful.
The 1st class students are unemployed while the 3rd class are earning millions in Senate.
One of the ways to success is to be happy with the successful. Your insinuations against does that benefitted is not fair. I agree that one or two may not have genuine need for the money, all the same its their luck. My advice to you is to be happy with the successful.
Finally am willing to give you something though it's off budget. Please send your account details as soon as is convenient for you. Thanks sis (still assuming �)
Good evening sir. I'm actually a guy though the name is common amongst females here in the east. I really appreciate your good gestures and will surely update the house with pictures on progress and utilization of the money. God will continue to bless you sir.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
nkemakonam100:
Most of the people that collected the money won't invest a dime, some came with ideas they know nothing about just to receive the cash and that's the last. I came with a business that has to do with my mum, the challenges and the the benefit of the money which will go a long way to stabilize an already existing business but I was given hope and later got neglected. I gave the woman hope that I'm expecting help from someone to support her business, you need to see the way she was dancing. I'm ready to snap with her before and when in her shop to confirm the authenticity of my post. I don't feel entitled but the manner of selection without due investigation can make one feel bad.

Hey, there is no need to feel bad. It is just luck. I was already credited by benson4u before opeyemiabdullah wanted to credit me too. My business is going fine. Freelancing writing at daytime and fryimg yam at night. God bless opeyemiabdullah for considering you. I wish you and your mum success.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by FBWIN(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by angeladonis: 1:45am On Mar 20, 2019
I was searching for online business to do, I came across one that interest me .buying and selling of domain by iykepromotion.. The topic sweet me and I'm curious to learn more abt it before venturing into it. The boss drop a link where we can follow his step by step instructions if we want to knw more abt the business.. I rush go click the link hoping it is free of charge grin But na 3k.. As I run go in, na so I run commot becos money no dey to pay for the training
benson4u:
Just tell me here what can 10k do for you with clear explanation. If your explanation is splendid enough I will send you the 10k. Please don't tell me you want to use it to solve family problems or pay debt. I need you to tell me what you will do with the 10k to generate something for you. Unlike trademoni 10k that you will have to pay back, mine is free. Remember to testify here if eventually given.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by opeyemiabdullah: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Sent @ nkemakonam 100
Same rules please
Success wishes to you and your mum
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by gbengaoyeladun(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2019
God will bless you in return as you give ....the bible let us understand that givers never lack. You will not lack good things in jesus name...we need people like this in our country
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by opeyemiabdullah: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
@ nkemakonam100
Received or not, please confirm
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by dosht(f): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
nkemakonam100:
Most of the people that collected the money won't invest a dime, some came with ideas they know nothing about just to receive the cash and that's the last. I came with a business that has to do with my mum, the challenges and the the benefit of the money which will go a long way to stabilize an already existing business but I was given hope and later got neglected. I gave the woman hope that I'm expecting help from someone to support her business, you need to see the way she was dancing. I'm ready to snap with her before and when in her shop to confirm the authenticity of my post. I don't feel entitled but the manner of selection without due investigation can make one feel bad.
Thank God you use the word most because as for me I'm making progress by the grace of God. Do you know most people didn't cook on the gubernatorial election day and I know how much I raked in that day after that I resumed back to my 'kanta' shop and I blessed God for smooth business. I sent a feedback to @opeyemiabdullah may Allah grant him his wishes. If anyone collected the money without investing with it, it's between him and God because he or she blocked ways for others that need it genuinely.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
Sent @ nkemakonam 100
Same rules please
Success wishes to you and your mum
Good evening sir. I saw your mention in the morning but battery went dead. Thanks so much. I've received the money 10k. God bless you so much sir and your business. Will be posting the progress of the business. Thanks so much sir
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
@ nkemakonam100
Received or not, please confirm
I received it in the morning but couldn't post. Thank you so much sir
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
FBWIN:

I saw your mention where you were doubting my gender. It would have been easier for me to claim being a female and changing my gender on nairaland than coming out to confirm that I'm truly a male. Was ashamed reading your writeup that no igbo male answers nkemakonam. You should check the meaning of the name first before countering. Please I'm never an enemy of progress just that I felt neglected.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sandralina:

Hey, there is no need to feel bad. It is just luck. I was already credited by benson4u before opeyemiabdullah wanted to credit me too. My business is going fine. Freelancing writing at daytime and fryimg yam at night. God bless opeyemiabdullah for considering you. I wish you and your mum success.
sorry dear but I didn't generalise and that made me use some. I wish you the best in your business
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
dosht:

Thank God you use the word most because as for me I'm making progress by the grace of God. Do you know most people didn't cook on the gubernatorial election day and I know how much I raked in that day after that I resumed back to my 'kanta' shop and I blessed God for smooth business. I sent a feedback to @opeyemiabdullah may Allah grant him his wishes. If anyone collected the money without investing with it, it's between him and God because he or she blocked ways for others that need it genuinely.
sorry if you feel bad but I didn't generalise. I wish you more sales and God bless opeyemiabdullah.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by drmikeadams(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
The 5th person will be the last I will choose
I will also like to follow up on the 5 people
You can send update of your business to my mail and if am convinced about your progress, I can further assist you to expand better in future, God willing.
God bless u sir
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by drmikeadams(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Noblepreneur:
Where is your area? Also you understand that Charcoal Business is seasonal right?
grin grin I go drink shayo wit my friend and em friends.they export charcoal and were talking big grin grin na profitable venture sha
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by dosht(f): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
nkemakonam100:
sorry if you feel bad but I didn't generalise. I wish you more sales and God bless opeyemiabdullah.
Amen
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Noblepreneur: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin I go drink shayo wit my friend and em friends.they export charcoal and were talking big grin grin na profitable venture sha
Yes it is
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2019
@opeyemiabdullah and benson4u

Good morning sirs and a wonderful morning to you. I thank and bless God for using generous men like you to bless people in need. Just like my Normal routine of checking the business thread for ideas that may benefit me, I came across this thread created by Mr benson4u. To cut a long story short, I talked about my mum's charcoal business, her limiting factors and the benefit of the money to help boost her business and help the family in a long run. I got help from Mr opeyemiabdullah two weeks ago, gave the money to my mum after I've given her hope. See her raining blessings and prayers to the donor. With the little money at hand and support from Mr opeyemiabdullah, she was able to place an order of 20 bags of charcoal from Nkalagu which arrived yesterday night. This is the biggest purchase so far and more like a feeling of ordering a container of goods. We made arrangement with the driver to deliver today but got an unexpected call around 7.22pm yesterday that he's already coming to deliver. To God be the glory I was able to help with the offloading and packing of the goods with some pictures to back it up (though not too clear). My sincere appreciation goes again to Mr opeyemiabdullah. God bless you sir, you don't know how far you've helped me and not just me but the family by this act of kindness and love. By God's grace come July, I will be joining my colleagues in camp for the mandatory one year service with peace of mind and comfort. I equally appreciate Mr benson4u for creating this platform with a good heart to help those in need. God bless you sir and favour will never depart from your families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by benson4u(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
nkemakonam100:
@opeyemiabdullah and benson4u

Good morning sirs and a wonderful morning to you. I thank and bless God for using generous men like you to bless people in need. Just like my Normal routine of checking the business thread for ideas that may benefit me, I came across this thread created by Mr benson4u. To cut a long story short, I talked about my mum's charcoal business, her limiting factors and the benefit of the money to help boost her business and help the family in a long run. I got help from Mr opeyemiabdullah two weeks ago, gave the money to my mum after I've given her hope. See her raining blessings and prayers to the donor. With the little money at hand and support from Mr opeyemiabdullah, she was able to place an order of 20 bags of charcoal from Nkalagu which arrived yesterday night. This is the biggest purchase so far and more like a feeling of ordering a container of goods. We made arrangement with the driver to deliver today but got an unexpected call around 7.22pm yesterday that he's already coming to deliver. To God be the glory I was able to help with the offloading and packing of the goods with some pictures to back it up (though not too clear). My sincere appreciation goes again to Mr opeyemiabdullah. God bless you sir, you don't know how far you've helped me and not just me but the family by this act of kindness and love. By God's grace come July, I will be joining my colleagues in camp for the mandatory one year service with peace of mind and comfort. I equally appreciate Mr benson4u for creating this platform with a good heart to help those in need. God bless you sir and favour will never depart from your families.
God bless you bro. Now I see you're very sincere. God will show you good when you least expect it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=benson4u post=77175958] God bless you bro. Now I see you're very sincere. God will show you good when you least expect
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by nkemakonam100: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
benson4u:
God bless you bro. Now I see you're very sincere. God will show you good when you least expect it.
Amen. God bless you more
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Legendguru: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
use your brain.to make.money
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by pendragon35(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
God must surely send you a helper bro. More grace to your hustle.

Rollsnjaguar:

Am encouraged by this thread. I just saw this few minutes ago while checking topics on business section.

I was able to raise N100k last year, after undergoing numerous seminars and reading ebook. I decided to venture into mini Importation.

So early March, 2019 I placed my first order. I was able to buy six phones with the N100k capital, now the shipping company has sent me an invoice of the total amount for shipping to Lagos.

I have been looking for where to borrow money, so that once I sell, I will pay back.

I have placed my newly sown curtains for sale in family section, but no buyer yet.

Shipping fee is $50 which is about N18250.

I can upload invoice for each phone ordered and shipping invoice received from the shipping company.

Update: I have attached shipping invoice from the company and screenshot of two of the six phones. I can upload more if required.

Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:13am On Apr 02, 2019
pendragon35:

Thanks my brother, I believe.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by 1stbest(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
. Hello Sirs God Bless you guys abundantly for helps that is giving out here.
pls . I have no job So, i decided to lean graphic designing from a friend . Now the problem is to get a PC since i can't afford to get one which is discouraging me ,. and making me not to progress pls i don't know if anybody can help me in any possible way you can , i will be forever grateful. am waiting for yours responds sir .God bless.
Re: I Want To Give 10k Each To 3 Lucky Persons by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2019
pendragon35:

Thanks, kindly unquote my comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / My Experience With Online Naira / Deriv Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.