Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (56558 Views)

Abdulrazaq: Two Years Of Reasserting Kwara’s Leadership Continue Reading At Htt / Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by oyebanji44: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:
They'd soon b here and b consoling der cef with "na just 4% we needed from that side". Una go soon b humble !!

Sai baba all da way !!
Buhari has 1 million votes in kano .1 million votes in katsina..just keep watching channels TV
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nadheer15: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
Funny, you guys love deceiving yourselves. Atiku won't win a single state in the north,
this I assure you. Pundits even gave him plateau and Benue states respectively, but with what is going on now, buhari might probably win those two States. Atiku's stronghold is SE, but they don't have the numbers to make him the president. Buhari's strongholds like Kaduna,kano and katsina states respectively will neutralize whatever votes atiku will get from SE.

Of course just like 2015, buhari will win the election again even if the SE didn't vote for him.
Even at this, Buhari is trying in the SE, very unbelievable.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:
Leadership, own by an APC stalwart, shoukd be ashamed of itself.

How did Buhari win all states in SW except Oyo. Who won Ondo or is Ondo not in SW again. And how is he doing well in SW compared to last time.

And how is Buhari winning the NC from results we have see already?

Atiku is yet to win Oyo. Wait till the final result is announced. Only 10 out of the 33 LGAs had been announced and Atiku is leading with just 5k votes that can be easily upturned.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nadheer15: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Jones4190:
akpabio DON win both election and the battle
Seriously?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by drshrewd: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2019
when I told them it would a landslide for Buhari they didn't believe me. GEJ lost to PMB will be a child's play compared to Atiku's loss because no incumbent power this time around to rig Rivers, Delta,
Akwa Ibom et al grin.
Atifku's loss will be outstanding and very embarrassing grin

Just check out result from Rivers (where Abe is delivering his senatorial zone, Amaechi making incursions in his own domain Cole and Amachree doing the dirty job in the kalabari kingdom), Akwa Ibom where Akpabio is doing a good job, etc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by seunmsg(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
BMC just dey wake up.. Atiku is Winning south west and north central.

It has won two local government in Sokoto and Gombe each.

He's not doing bad in core north

Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Ekiti are already in the bag for PMB. APC is pushing back seriously in Oyo. So, which south west are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by fiizznation: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Nadheer15:
Even at this, Buhari is trying in the SE, very unbelievable.
Yeah that's what we saw. Buhari really did well in Enugu and ebonyi states respectively, but atiku is still taking the show there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2019
oyebanji44:
Buhari has 1 million votes in kano .1 million votes in katsina..just keep watching channels TV

Bloody lie!!!

Channels TV has not started saying anything about Presidential elections results. They are only talking about NA results already declared by INEC.

Which Channels are you watching, you bladdy liar

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2019
seunmsg:

Atiku is yet to win Oyo. Wait till the final result is announced. Only 10 out of the 33 LGAs had been announced and Atiku is leading with just 5k votes that can be easily upturned.

Did you read the comment you quoted well.

Where did I say i say he won Oyo.

I was talking about Ondo, where Atiku already won Buhari but which this Leadership article gave Buhari.

No strawman fallacy plzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by oyebanji44: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Lolz..... It is only through bare lies as this that an APC owned Leadership newspaper can predict this nomsense.

By the way, PDP already won 2 out of the 3 Senatorial seats IN Ondo and the only way won by APC in the north was very close.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/315861-atiku-wins-11-of-ondos-18-lgs-set-to-win-in-state.html
where in Sw except Oyo
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2019
This is really irresponsible of Leadership.

I recall how Nations Newspaper, another APC newspaper, declared APC winner in Ekiti 4 years ago when it was clear Fayose had won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by oyebanji44: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Bloody lie!!!

Channels TV has not started saying anything about Presidential elections results. They are only talking about NA results already declared by INEC.

Which Channels are you watching, you bladdy liar
don't worry..very soon ..you will watch it
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by fiizznation: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2019
seunmsg:

Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Ekiti are already in the bag for PMB. APC is pushing back seriously in Oyo. So, which south west are you talking about?
I think buhari will probably lose two states in the SW but with a very little margin. Sorry to say, but that Oyo state governor is a slowpoke. I just hope buhari will finally emerge the winner in Oyo state,
but with what we are seeing and hearing so far, not good business for PMB/APC. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2019
oyebanji44:
where in Sw except Oyo

Are your eyes paining you?

Read the damn link from premium times and see how Atiku thrashed Buhari in Ondo.

By the way, you didn't answer me: which Channels TV are you watching that told you Buhari has more than 1 million in Katsina and Kano?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
I think buhari will probably lose two states in the SW but with a very little margin. Sorry to say, but that Oyo state governor is a slowpoke. I just hope buhari will finally emerge the winner in Oyo state,
but with what we are seeing and hearing so far, not good business for PMB/APC. Lol

The margin for Ondo is not a small margin.
At all.

Also, how has Buhari won the NC with the results already known in that region. Apart from Kwara and Niger that is
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by oyebanji44: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
Funny, you guys love deceiving yourselves. Atiku won't win a single state in the north,
this I assure you. Pundits even gave him plateau and Benue states respectively, but with what is going on now, buhari might probably win those two States. Atiku's stronghold is SE, but they don't have the numbers to make him the president. Buhari's strongholds like Kaduna,kano and katsina states respectively will neutralize whatever votes atiku will get from SE.

Of course just like 2015, buhari will win the election again even if the SE didn't vote for him.
Thank you.maybe they will understand you better
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by teboi: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:

yep.... the Gov is going to be the major setback for apc in Oyo. They don't like the man at all.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2019
To all AtiLOSER crew....

With deep sorrow in our heart, we regret to announced another monumental defeat for the just concluded presidential election for our party.
The sad incident occurred in our party owing to the just concluded presidential election btw APC, PDP and other politcal parties.
Up until this year election, our candidate , AtikuFailure Chimanda Abubakar has been a serial loser in previous elections.

Inspite of all dollarization and Dubai strategy before this election we were still defeated....it gives us a great shame to work with this ill-luck candidate...

His politcal defeat has started since 1993.. and up till 2018 , the evil mark of political failure have not left our candidate who is a professional political prostitute

Nevertheless, our great party survive by various house of assembly members, governors of states among others...

Defeat ceremony arrangements shall be announced in due course...

Announcer

Kola k...
Pdp publicity Secetary
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2019
oyebanji44:
don't worry..very soon ..you will watch it

OK..... Channels has not shown it but you have already seen it from the future.

While the rest of us will watch it later today.

I have noted your moniker. You are such a shameless liar

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Kingspin(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari no 3million votes for you again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by oyebanji44: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

OK..... Channels has not shown it but you have already seen it from the future.

While the rest of us will watch it later today.

I have noted your moniker. You are such a shameless liar
ok wait and see
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Am just waiting for results from remaining parts of Plateau , Nasarawa and Kogi .

Then I will call this election.

Again, let me repeat it: Atiku is winning Buhari in Sokoto from the few LGAs already declared and also doing well in Kebbi. He has more than 30% in Kano already. He already has 37% in the declared results in Gombe. He is presently leading in the results already seen in the NC. He is doing much better than GEJ did in 2015 in the north with the required 30-40% range.

The only states his votes will be less than 25% are Katsina, Yobe and Borno. But thank God Yobe and Borno both have very low turnout this year

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by seunmsg(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:

He’s truly a slowpke. Same with the governor of Ondo State. I’m still hoping for a marginal victory in Oyo State since APC is winning all the reps and senate seats declared so far. Whatever the case, Buhari wins the south west overall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

The only states Buhari won in NC are Kwara and Niger. And unlike last then, those states were shared. That is exactly why this article mentioned only those 2 states by name.

You believe Buhari will win Benue? He is only doing well in Akume zone which is tight. Any body ca win that zone. Even Akume senatorial hope is on the line.

By the way, I see you didn't comment on the part where the article also claim Buhari won all SW states except a tight Oyo, where INEC already declared Atiku winner in Ondo by a large margin.

Plus, Buhari is NOT thrashing Atiku in the NW. Are you aware that Atiku has won 3 out of 5 LGAs in Sokoto and defeated the APC Gov candidate in his polling booth? Are you unaware Atiku is aloa doing well in Kebbi altho Buhari is leading?

grin grin lemme dont show you just Agatu results in Benue for you grin grin This Evening by the time you see the Kanuri's voting pattern you go understand better. Enjoy for now
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin lemme dont show you just Agatu results in Benue for you grin grin This Evening by the time you see the Kanuri's voting pattern you go understand better. Enjoy for now

Bros, I have seen Agatu results already.

PDP won there

The turnout in Borno is low.

Please tell me another thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by fiizznation: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

The margin for Ondo is not a small margin.
At all.

Also, how has Buhari won the NC with the results already known in that region. Apart from Kwara and Niger that is
I was referring to Oyo state when I said "little margin". Alright let's even assumed atiku has won two out of six states in the NC,
how can that possibly make him win the election? The mistake atiku's campaign team did was underestimating the votes from the NE and NW, while banking on the SE and SS. Of course the SW won't give block votes to a single candidate, but what we(APC) were only hoping for was to come out victorious in the region, which we already did. Now the battle is between the NE/NW and the SE/SS, the strongholds of the major contestants, and I don't think anybody needs the the tell you what the outcome will be. Only NW votes will neutralize whatever votes atiku gets from the SE/SS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Blackfriday: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

There is no Northcentral state Atiku could defeat Buhari aside Plateau.... Even Benue Shocked Atiku
Benue really, have you been sleeping?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
I was referring to Oyo state when I said "little margin". Alright let's even assumed atiku has won two out of six states in the NC,
how can that possibly make him win the election? The mistake atiku's campaign team did was underestimating the votes from the NE and NW, while banking on the SE and SS. Of course the SW won't give block votes to a single candidate, but what we(APC) were only hoping for was to come out victorious in the region, which we already did. Now the battle is between the NE/NW and the SE/SS, the strongholds of the major contestants, and I don't think anybody needs the the tell you what the outcome will be. Only NW votes will neutralize whatever votes atiku gets from the SE/SS.

This is not true. Please read my comment above about actual results coming out from the north. Apart from Katsina, Yobe and Borno, Atiku is in the 30-40% range. That was always the plan. Atiku may even end up winning Sokoto sef.

And don't give me that talk about APC not relying on SW votes. You guys relied on it BIG time. A lot of you( and am not even only talking about online touts here sef) projected a clear 70-65% win for Buhari a region where the VP is from. You knew that if that happened the election would have been over by now. Your energy and resources were geared towards that objective.

That has FAILED so far

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Blackfriday:

You dey mind them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Blackfriday:

Lol grin Atiku wan get Landslide there? cheesy
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

This is not true. Please read my comment above about actual results coming out from the north. Apart from Katsina, Yobe and Borno, Atiku is in the 30-40% range. That was always the plan. Atiku may even end of winning Sokoto sef.

And don't give me that talk about APC not relying on SW votes. You guys relied on it BIG time. A lot of you( and am not talking about online touts here sef) projected a clear 70-65% win for Buhari a region where the VP is from. You knew that if that happened the election would have been over by now. Your energy and resources was geared towards that objective.

That has FAILED so far

grin grin grin You guys should be Realistic for Once.... Atiku has lost woefully... He habdled the Northcentral poorly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin You guys should be Realistic for Once.... Atiku has lost woefully... He habdled the Northcentral poorly. grin

Bros, quit laughing like a donkey and share your results for your baseless claims.

Am still waiting for where Buhari won Agatu for your info.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.