Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (56559 Views)

Abdulrazaq: Two Years Of Reasserting Kwara’s Leadership Continue Reading At Htt / Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by CaptainFM1: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Where are the result?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2019
hmmmm. Let God's Will be done.
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Dalby:

SW cumulative votes bros no cry too much we understand grin grin grin

The margin is very small.

That is very good for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

Oga, shut up

Atiku is winning this election from results so far

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Tyche(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:
They'd soon b here and b consoling der cef with "na just 4% we needed from that side". Una go soon b humble !!

Sai baba all da way !!

You are a tool and a re,tarded one at that. Otherwise, you should know that Orji Uzor Kalu was critical to this "victory".
How do we expect a re,tarded dullard to understand the electoral law
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by afamaustin(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2019
I HV accepted defeat.GEj is a woman
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Denikayan: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Oga, shut up

Atiku is winning this election from results so far

Relax!

INEC will tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by zoedew: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Strange how Nigerians especially the SW prefer stomach infrastructure to real sector growth! Eating their tomorrow today!! How else can one explain Oyo State et al not voting Buhari en masse! And to think the rail linking Lagos to Ibadan shortly to be completed is bound to give Ibadan economy a quantum leap!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by xtremeTall(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari victory gonna give me a lot of joy...may God help me

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by xynerise: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
I don't care who wins. None of their victory has effect in my life
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Bobbybabs(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by herzernIsHere: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:
Am just waiting for results from remaining parts of Plateau , Nasarawa and Kogi .

Then I will call this election.

Again, let me repeat it: Atiku is winning Buhari in Sokoto from the few LGAs already declared and also doing well in Kebbi. He has more than 30% in Kano already. He already has 37% in the declared results in Gombe. He is presently leading in the results already seen in the NC. He is doing much better than GEJ did in 2015 in the north with the required 30-40% range.

The only states his votes will be less than 25% are Katsina, Yobe and Borno. But thank God Yobe and Borno both have very low turnout this year
No amount of self consolation will help you.

PMB has won. Fuçking take it to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Jones4190(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Urgent pls. MTN users . Dial *606*3*1# and get instant 2Gb for free only for Atiku supporters
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by faaz24: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
marriseller:
Brilliant!
Absolutely brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Denikayan: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Bobbybabs post=76096961][/quote]

Keep bombing hen!

You will be okay las las
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ZUBY77(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
I heard he won in Enugu and Imo and Abia too

Animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

Never seen you behaving this childishly...grow up

I did not vote for any of them.... So i don't care
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
oyebanji44:
Apc is leading in benue
APC isn't leading in the benue I live

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by boborneyor(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
deomelo:
The initial suspense and curiosity among Nigerians over the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections began to give way last night as President Muhammadu Buhari took the lead in four of the country’s geo-political zones.

Other winners on the Senate and House of Representatives elections also emerged. The zones won by Buhari are the Northwest, the Northeast, the Southwest and the North Central.

Results from states and local government areas in the aforementioned zones showed that Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, will certainly secure another term of four years. INEC will officially announce the results after their submission by the state resident electoral commissioners (REC) at the National Collation Centre in Abuja.

Results declared by the commission’s officials at the polling units, wards and local government areas put Buhari far ahead his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

At the time of filing this report last night, results available to LEADERSHIP, which key stakeholders confirmed showed that Buhari was fully in control of the Northwest. It was learnt that Buhari already had 20 states across the country in his kitty. Buhari also made impressive showing in the Southwest zone, where he won in most of the states in the region. Except Oyo State, where the coast was not very clear at the time of filing this report last night, Buhari took the lead in other states in the entire region Of the seven local governments released in Borno State, Buhari won in all of them. He also swept all the councils in his home state of Katsina where all the APC senatorial candidates also defeated their rivals. The situation was the same in Gombe State where the president defeated his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in seven of the nine local government results released by INEC.

https://leadership.ng/2019/02/25/pmb-locks-in-nw-sw-ne-niger-kwara-in-nc/

Saraki's mood right now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by bluefilm: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
xtremeTall:
Buhari victory gonna give me a lot of joy...may God help me

Wish I could say the same.

Right here in the heart of biafra, I am surrounded east, west, left, right and center by atikulooters.

I dare not express my joy with buhari victory to avoid unnecessary and untimely death through lynching by these hate filled characters.

Nairaland becomes my only way of celebrating the victory of Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Tobimillar1:
This was expected. I want to use this opportunity to commend senator godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Dr orji kalu of Abia State . Buhari’s inroad into the south south and south east wouldn’t have been possible without you. Akpabio, You lost the war, but you won the battle. I can’t believe Buhari can get 25% in any state in south south or south east not just south east ABIA state !! . You guys are the real political tsunami with die hard followers
Lost the battle but won the war
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by WarriAproko: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Tobimillar1:
This was expected. I want to use this opportunity to commend senator godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Dr orji kalu of Abia State . Buhari’s inroad into the south south and south east wouldn’t have been possible without you. Akpabio, You lost the war, but you won the battle. I can’t believe Buhari can get 25% in any state in south south or south east not just south east ABIA state !! . You guys are the real political tsunami with die hard followers
OMO AGEGE DELTA CENTRAL APC WON

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by mfm04622: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
BMC just dey wake up.. Atiku is Winning south west and north central.

It has won two local government in Sokoto and Gombe each.

He's not doing bad in core north

Gombe result is know already and APC have won. Though voter turnout was VERY poor.
PDP will win Plateau and Benue but APC will win the North Central

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Nogodye:
Inec doesn't count Opinion poll on social media.They count ballot paper.We told the that PMB will win but they rely on their online poll...Election doesn won on social media.PMB Till 2023.

Online poll can even be troll, mc oluomo poll is example.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by cjaylala: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Very good Monday morning..

Elections can never be won online.. If you doubt me go and ask Hillary.

Anyways, I already created a consolation thread for the Pdp supporters. After all they are still our brothers and sisters.

Sai baba till 2023

Osibanjo/Ribadu 2023-2031
Your mind is warped...
U fit Don die by den
Oshi
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by egojeny1(f): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:

Are you okay? Atiku win SW? Ekiti, Osun, Lagos results have been declared and Buhari won in all but with slight margin. So which SW state are you saying Atikuloot will win? Enugu or Anambra?
Pls lagos result has not been declared, i'm watching channels tv now and they're still calling the result in yaba collation centre.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
mfm04622:

Gombe result is know already and APC have won. Though voter turnout was VERY poor.
PDP will win Plateau and Benue but APC will win the North Central
fct, nassarawa, kogi?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
BMC just dey wake up.. Atiku is Winning south west and north central.

It has won two local government in Sokoto and Gombe each.

He's not doing bad in core north

Read headline and content of the news. It is a speculation that Buhari/APC as won. This is how it was speculated in 2015 that Buhari has won before official results
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by adetem(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
oyebanji44:
Buhari won in ondo,Ekiti,osun, also leading in kwara state,Lagos state and about 1million votes in kano ..1m votes in katsina.. Except SE ..he further won Sokoto government house.
people collect atiku money and vote buhari grin grin Anyway is Nigerians money he loot I don't think it will pains him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by helinues: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
cjaylala:

My mind is warped...
I fit Don die by den
Oshi

Wetin wan kill you, my brother dont do unthinkable cos of election oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by TruthinAction: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Fake news. Atiku is winning in SS, SE and NC. He is also leading in FCT. INEC is just trying to altar the results in favour of APC. But God will disappoint them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.