Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (56560 Views)

Abdulrazaq: Two Years Of Reasserting Kwara’s Leadership Continue Reading At Htt / Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by BuhariAdvocate: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Those results coming out from ondo was doctored by PDP .
nameo:
Leadership, owned by an APC stalwart, shoukd be ashamed of itself.

How did Buhari win all states in SW except Oyo. Who won Ondo or is Ondo not in SW again. And how is he doing well in SW compared to last time.

And how is Buhari winning the NC from results we have see already?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by nameo: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

I just quoted you in order to tell you that you don't deserve a real response from me.

Good bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by BuhariAdvocate: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

I just quoted you in order to tell you that you don't deserve a real response from me.

Good bye
of course because you know the truth why arguing?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by dyydxx: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

That's a big fat lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by bastardmod: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin You guys should be Realistic for Once.... Atiku has lost woefully... He habdled the Northcentral poorly. grin
Never seen you behaving this childishly...grow up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Printerscanner: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
BMC just dey wake up.. Atiku is Winning south west and north central.

It has won two local government in Sokoto and Gombe each.

He's not doing bad in core north

Are you okay? Atiku win SW? Ekiti, Osun, Lagos results have been declared and Buhari won in all but with slight margin. So which SW state are you saying Atikuloot will win? Enugu or Anambra?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by TIGRITIS: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
I was referring to Oyo state when I said "little margin". Alright let's even assumed atiku has won two out of six states in the NC,
how can that possibly make him win the election? The mistake atiku's campaign team did was underestimating the votes from the NE and NW, while banking on the SE and SS. Of course the SW won't give block votes to a single candidate, but what we(APC) were only hoping for was to come out victorious in the region, which we already did. Now the battle is between the NE/NW and the SE/SS, the strongholds of the major contestants, and I don't think anybody needs the the tell you what the outcome will be. Only NW votes will neutralize whatever votes atiku gets from the SE/SS.
I have been reading your comments on this thread from the beginning. I'm a strong supporter of buhari but I don't usually get excited over unsubstantiated report or claim or any analysis I view to be delusional and lacks logic. Rather, I keep searching for any report or analysis that place buhari as a looser with the hope of not finding same because the worst that can happen to a man is to be delusional and keep deceiving oneself that you are winning when in reality, you are not.

However, with this your analysis, buhari is SMOOTHLY cruising to victory.

NW/NE vs SS/SE, that is the magic line.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=richidinho post=76094123]which of the north central?

nonsense news[/uquote]
You see result from kwara,Nigeria you are still asking of North Central
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by bamasite(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
You mean am
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by IkpuMmadu: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
South West would always be there ...tomorrow they will deny not voting ...I would save this link for future references

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by phase1: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Leadership is owned by an APC chieftain Nda-Isah , they are not expected to be truthful when it doesn't favour them.

Buhari lost in Abuja and in 22 states. To hell with him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
cheesycheesy
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ClearFlair: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
We warned Atiku’s supporters not to dream but they didn’t listen. Atiku has been sent back to sender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by SeniorZato(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
quickberry:
Pepper dem gang grin grin grin grin grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us
Abeg come chop pepper soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Wailers are shocked. They cant comment again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Thobiy(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:
They'd soon b here and b consoling der cef with "na just 4% we needed from that side". Una go soon b humble !!

Sai baba all da way !!
The Yeye People Will Say Na 40%, The Thing Go Shock Them When Inec Announce Result
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Mac2016(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:
They'd soon b here and b consoling der cef with "na just 4% we needed from that side". Una go soon b humble !!

Sai baba all da way !!
your attached picture definitely said it all that you are still living in 2015.

By their words you shall know them...APC rumour mongers

Dont worry. Just be ready for the shock of your life soon!
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ogatboy(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
deomelo:
The initial suspense and curiosity among Nigerians over the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections began to give way last night as President Muhammadu Buhari took the lead in four of the country’s geo-political zones.

Other winners on the Senate and House of Representatives elections also emerged. The zones won by Buhari are the Northwest, the Northeast, the Southwest and the North Central.

Results from states and local government areas in the aforementioned zones showed that Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, will certainly secure another term of four years. INEC will officially announce the results after their submission by the state resident electoral commissioners (REC) at the National Collation Centre in Abuja.

Results declared by the commission’s officials at the polling units, wards and local government areas put Buhari far ahead his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

At the time of filing this report last night, results available to LEADERSHIP, which key stakeholders confirmed showed that Buhari was fully in control of the Northwest. It was learnt that Buhari already had 20 states across the country in his kitty. Buhari also made impressive showing in the Southwest zone, where he won in most of the states in the region. Except Oyo State, where the coast was not very clear at the time of filing this report last night, Buhari took the lead in other states in the entire region Of the seven local governments released in Borno State, Buhari won in all of them. He also swept all the councils in his home state of Katsina where all the APC senatorial candidates also defeated their rivals. The situation was the same in Gombe State where the president defeated his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in seven of the nine local government results released by INEC.

https://leadership.ng/2019/02/25/pmb-locks-in-nw-sw-ne-niger-kwara-in-nc/

We know but what was the margin?? Thats where the whole mathematics come in. Buhari will lead but the margin wont be so much and the whole south south and south east vote is for Atiku. Make una no kill yourself. Our result shows Atiku is coasting to victory. There plan now is to rig but we go still win las las.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Denikayan: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Relax!

Reality will fall on you soon.

INEC will tell you!
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ddefoe: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

How did Buhari win all states in SW except Oyo. Who won Ondo or is Ondo not in SW again. And how is he doing well in SW compared to last time.

my brother I wonder. North Central that he was roundly humiliated. They couldn't win any polling unit in Abuja.What of Benue and Plateau and Kogi. They should keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:

Sai baba all da way !!

Some people won't like this news grin
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Dalby(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

SW cumulative votes bros no cry too much we understand grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by quickberry(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2019
SeniorZato:

Abeg come chop pepper soup

Thank you sir grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Denikayan: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ClearFlair: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Yeyenyenyen. Oga shut up. Go and deal with your pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.