Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership (56557 Views)

Abdulrazaq: Two Years Of Reasserting Kwara’s Leadership Continue Reading At Htt / Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by anonymous1759(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
BMC just dey wake up.. Atiku is Winning south west and north central.

It has won two local government in Sokoto and Gombe each.

He's not doing bad in core north

Big lie, Apc Is still leading in south west. I don't know about Sokoto
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
yrex01:
They'd soon b here and b consoling der cef with "na just 4% we needed from that side". Una go soon b humble !!

Sai baba all da way !!

Watch Out for Ebonyi, 30% is assured.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Rockyrascal(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
All I see is APC PDP collation....are there no vote counts for the rest political parties cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by mfm04622: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
fct, nassarawa, kogi?
APC had lost FCT, will win Niger and Nasarawa.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by blowjob: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
BABA NOTHING DO U..

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Midastorch(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Very good Monday morning..

Elections can never be won online.. If you doubt me go and ask Hillary.

Anyways, I already created a consolation thread for the Pdp supporters. After all they are still our brothers and sisters.

Sai baba till 2023

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!omoh See combination.... you have sense my brother

Osibanjo/Ribadu 2023-2031
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by JOHNGLO: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2019
You are an idiot.

deomelo:
The initial suspense and curiosity among Nigerians over the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections began to give way last night as President Muhammadu Buhari took the lead in four of the country’s geo-political zones.

Other winners on the Senate and House of Representatives elections also emerged. The zones won by Buhari are the Northwest, the Northeast, the Southwest and the North Central.

Results from states and local government areas in the aforementioned zones showed that Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, will certainly secure another term of four years. INEC will officially announce the results after their submission by the state resident electoral commissioners (REC) at the National Collation Centre in Abuja.

Results declared by the commission’s officials at the polling units, wards and local government areas put Buhari far ahead his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

At the time of filing this report last night, results available to LEADERSHIP, which key stakeholders confirmed showed that Buhari was fully in control of the Northwest. It was learnt that Buhari already had 20 states across the country in his kitty. Buhari also made impressive showing in the Southwest zone, where he won in most of the states in the region. Except Oyo State, where the coast was not very clear at the time of filing this report last night, Buhari took the lead in other states in the entire region Of the seven local governments released in Borno State, Buhari won in all of them. He also swept all the councils in his home state of Katsina where all the APC senatorial candidates also defeated their rivals. The situation was the same in Gombe State where the president defeated his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in seven of the nine local government results released by INEC.

https://leadership.ng/2019/02/25/pmb-locks-in-nw-sw-ne-niger-kwara-in-nc/
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by sonature1: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Corrosiveman:
ATIKU HAVE LOST ALREADY

Has!
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by duwdu: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2019
xtremeTall:
Buhari victory gonna give me a lot of joy...may God help me

Amen.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Banter1(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2019
tyson98:
Dem go soon reach here and be writing 'like for atiku and share for buhari' grin grin

E go soon clear for their eyes foolish yam legs
LWKMD @ YAM LEGS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by kenny5811(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2019
PMB 4+4.... help me beg my dear president BUHARI not to mess himself up again by making dsame blunder he made wit saraki now dat my God has removed d biggest problem Nigeria has from his exsulted senate president office...... loose loose for PDP....a beta tinz awaits us.... my only prayer for dis elections is already answered..... bye bye saraki, u were d real problem we had...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by duwdu: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
2metrelaurie:

APC isn't leading in the benue I live

You can only live in/on one street at a time; stop claiming to be certain of even the next street.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by buhariguy(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

Don't mind them SS/SE/NC for Atiku plus solid performance in SW. Taraba and adamawa NE while kaduna,sokoto and others are turning out the votes.
how is your thief saraki, help us greet am.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by mfm04622: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
fct, nassarawa, kogi?

Remember that Kwara is part of North Central and APC have won. APC will also win Niger and Nasarawa. Not sure about Kogi. APC will lose Benue with a smaill margin and Plateau with high margin. Overall, APC will win NC
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by buhariguy(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2019
JOHNGLO:
You are an idiot.

mynd44 and seun, beating has not start, they have started crying,
but don't Ban them, I'm enjoying their wailing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by buhariguy(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
mfm04622:

Remember that Kwara is part of North Central and APC have won. APC will also win Niger and Nasarawa. Not sure about Kogi. APC will lose Benue with a smaill margin and Plateau with high margin. Overall, APC will win NC
apc has won nasarawa, kogi and benue, except plateau.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by KunleyY19(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

Don't mind them SS/SE/NC for Atiku plus solid performance in SW. Taraba and adamawa NE while kaduna,sokoto and others are turning out the votes.

No be you dey talk say Saraki go win kwara...
gringringringrin

AtiLose
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ocelot2006(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
oyebanji44:
Buhari won in ondo,Ekiti,osun, also leading in kwara state,Lagos state and about 1million votes in kano ..1m votes in katsina.. Except SE ..he further won Sokoto government house.

I almost believed you.....until I saw Ondo in you list. Last I checked PDP led in Ondo.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by jellington: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2019
We told them Atiku will be humbled.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by oyebanji44: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
ocelot2006:

I almost believed you.....until I saw Ondo in you list. Last I checked PDP led in Ondo.
is ok..wait and see the final result
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by tyup(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

OK..... Channels has not shown it but you have already seen it from the future.
While the rest of us will watch it later today.
I have noted your moniker. You are such a shameless liar
Lol grin
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by tyup(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

I just quoted you in order to tell you that you don't deserve a real response from me.

Good bye

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by farem: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Corrosiveman:
ATIKU HAVE LOST ALREADY
Are you sure he HAVE lost?
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by encryptjay(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Can't wait for INEC to start proper announcement.
Once we hear any result from them, it's gonna be stamped.
Some people are already jittery about the whole stuff.
To be frank, I didn't believe PMB will get votes from SS and SE with the way some online warriors were talking.
Seems I enjoy naija politics more than movies grin
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by akintunde63: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
deomelo:
The initial suspense and curiosity among Nigerians over the outcome of last Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections began to give way last night as President Muhammadu Buhari took the lead in four of the country’s geo-political zones.

Other winners on the Senate and House of Representatives elections also emerged. The zones won by Buhari are the Northwest, the Northeast, the Southwest and the North Central.

Results from states and local government areas in the aforementioned zones showed that Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, will certainly secure another term of four years. INEC will officially announce the results after their submission by the state resident electoral commissioners (REC) at the National Collation Centre in Abuja.

Results declared by the commission’s officials at the polling units, wards and local government areas put Buhari far ahead his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

At the time of filing this report last night, results available to LEADERSHIP, which key stakeholders confirmed showed that Buhari was fully in control of the Northwest. It was learnt that Buhari already had 20 states across the country in his kitty. Buhari also made impressive showing in the Southwest zone, where he won in most of the states in the region. Except Oyo State, where the coast was not very clear at the time of filing this report last night, Buhari took the lead in other states in the entire region Of the seven local governments released in Borno State, Buhari won in all of them. He also swept all the councils in his home state of Katsina where all the APC senatorial candidates also defeated their rivals. The situation was the same in Gombe State where the president defeated his main rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in seven of the nine local government results released by INEC.

https://leadership.ng/2019/02/25/pmb-locks-in-nw-sw-ne-niger-kwara-in-nc/

I think Atiku's supporters knew he was fighting a lost battle, but only supported him for a few reasons:
1. To chop from his money, like they did to PDP in 2015
2. U would see that most of his supporters are known thieves, they believe he would not prosecute them but even allow steal more money if he wins
3. Some thieves whose businesses av suffered under Buhari wanted Atiku to win in order to help their business interests.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Mariory(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
farem:

Are you sure he HAVE lost?

lol
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by Bimpe29: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Characters kill PDP, because they lack it. O to ge movement in Kwara State emerged due to nasty character of Saraki, Atiku's poor outing in the North Western and Eastern States was as a result of his alleged corrupt practices.
Nobody doubt PDP's capacity, but in terms of character they are victims.
Lesson for you and I, that position you are occupying presently make good of it as it will affect you tomorrow.
Congratulations to APC and I pray they will learn lessons from their victories.

God bless us all.
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by ossaii(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019
quickberry:
Pepper dem gang grin grin grin grin grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us

Na all of us go suffer am Las Las

Petrol 250 per litre
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by mfm04622: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
fct, nassarawa, kogi?

Did i not tell you APC will win Nasarawa? As it stands, APC has won NC, SW, NW and NE! We are still waiting for the soup PDP is cooking in SE and SS! They way they want to cook 2 regions to win 4 regions is what i am waiting for!
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by 77up(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2019
quickberry:
Pepper dem gang grin grin grin grin grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us
yes ooo

i happy sotey i no even fit chop

See my wife dey angry cox i no eat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by quickberry(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2019
77up:
yes ooo

i happy sotey i no even fit chop

See my wife dey angry cox i no eat grin

Oga go chop ooo

U need energy to celebrate the victory oo
Re: Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sai Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.