Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man (4724 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Abee79(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
There was never a marriage in the first place. This is a ground for divorce.
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Orosemary(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Abomination!
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Martinez39(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
lilian789:
I bought a car for her and her mother cos of the love I have for her. After our wedding, I now had the chance to have sex with her for the first time her inside was loose in fact I didn’t expect that but didn’t say anything. We traveled to Kumasi(Ghana) for our honeymoon.

Now, this my problem I don’t know whether to divorce her or keep her for sake of love.

Please, I need help!

undecided

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by blank(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheeDetective:
There are a few test you do before marriage and pregnancy test is one of them. This just sealed it that your story is fake. NL these days have become the den of fake and fictions stories. People just come up and make up stories and expect us to believe them. Anyone who believes this story can believe anything they are told. Some of us read between the lines; abeg tell us another story jare.

Who does pregnancy test before marriage? I am curious to know. Never heard of it being a requirement.
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by TheeDetective: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is the 21st century; and it’s logical to carry out some test before marriage. Such as your genotype test, STD test, fertility/pregnancy test etc as well as any other test that is necessary. At the end of the day, if you fail to do such test then you’ll be on your own if you fall prey.
blank:

Who does pregnancy test before marriage? I am curious to know. Never heard of it being a requirement.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by blank(f): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheeDetective:
This is the 21st century; and it’s logical to carry out some test before marriage. Such as your genotype test, STD test, fertility/pregnancy test etc as well as any other test that is necessary. At the end of the day, if you fail to do such test then you’ll be on your own if you fall prey.
Logical? Can't imagine I am about to marry my husband and we've never had sex and then he asks for a pregnancy test just before we get married. Or would it be that before he proposes, we do a pregnancy test first? Doesn't sound logical to me. Fertility test is even included in your logical tests before marriage?
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by TheeDetective: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
I say it again, anyone who gets married and doesn’t do all the necessary checks would have themselves to blame. So in theory you will not check to make sure that your husband to be doesn’t have issues with low sperm count? That’s where the fertility test comes into play.
blank:

Logical? Can't imagine I am about to marry my husband and we've never had sex and then he asks for a pregnancy test just before we get married. Or would it be that before he proposes, we do a pregnancy test first? Doesn't sound logical to me. Fertility test is even included in your logical tests before marriage?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by kulex2k1(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
cococandy:
Mr Lilian the story manufacturer.

You bought a car for the lady and her mum. Tell that to your fellow dummies

The stories and lies wey some people dey put up here and how some dummies believe.... seriously amazes me. Even see some people given comments even longer than the op.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by blank(f): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheeDetective:
I say it again, anyone who gets married and doesn’t do all the necessary checks would have themselves to blame. So in theory you will not check to make sure that your husband to be doesn’t have issues with low sperm count? That’s where the fertility test comes into play.

And if he does, not going to get married for that reason? But that's digressing. I'm still trying to imagine why not doing a pregnancy test before marriage means the story is fake.
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by TheeDetective: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
blank:

And if he does, not going to get married for that reason? But that's digressing. I'm still trying to imagine why not doing a pregnancy test before marriage means the story is fake.

@ bold, that’ll be up to you to decide.

It’s not only the pregnancy test that points to the story as fake. There are other things in there that showed it was a made up story and it was not hard to tell.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by kapelvej: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
'... The fault is not in our stars oh Brutus,
it is in us,
because we are weakling...'

shakespear
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stupid woman! send her away
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Ohidata: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't mean any disrespect but would you really advice your own brother to forgive her if he were the one with this issue? For a marriage to be valid it must be devoid of deception, amongst other things ...

LadySarah:
Forgive her cheesy grin grin
That is what You should do,afterall its for better for worse.Her game wasnt tight at all cheesy cheesy
If it was a man that impregnanted a lady,everybody will say Forgive him.
Its your cross.and your package,uncover it yourself.

Quote me and Buhari will be your family elder grin grin
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by omablogs: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Ohidata:
I don't mean any disrespect but would you really advice your own brother to forgive her if he were the one with this issue? For a marriage to be valid it must be devoid of deception, amongst other things ...

Truetalk bro
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by kapelvej: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
The fault is not in our stars, it is in us, because we are weakling
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by kapelvej: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
lilian789:
But d case whereby she has been crying and pleading 4 help.. What should e done
this is not even cheating but pregnant for another man, obviously you are not in your right senses, some remote control is using you, if not you will not be here thinking of what to do
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
would this be a good idea
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
lilian789:
But d case whereby she has been crying and pleading 4 help.. What should e done
do you need a soothsayer to tell you what to do. If you were asked are the father of the baby, would you answer yes? Don't collect the car from her neither her mother.
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
ashawopikin:
rule no 1, never ever date a girl without fu,cking her
the ish of dating is really bringing problems to our society why not marry once and take responsibility
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
LadySarah:
Forgive her cheesy grin grin
That is what You should do,afterall its for better for worse.Her game wasnt tight at all cheesy cheesy
If it was a man that impregnanted a lady,everybody will say Forgive him.
Its your cross.and your package,uncover it yourself.

Quote me and Buhari will be your family elder grin grin
if your son is in this situation, what would you ask him to do LADYSARAH
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
good question
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
another way to understand d importance
Re: Please Help! My Wife Is Three Months Pregnant For Another Man by lilian789: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
y don't dey fight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Mocked Husband Because He Doesn't Last In Bed. See What He Did To Her / Ok / Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.