Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (75556 Views)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Akwa Ibom: FG Recommences Payment Of N20,000 To Vulnerable Homes In 9 LGAs / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by herzernIsHere: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Wake up to reality man.Atiku is winning this except Buhari rig which is not even possible.Not everyone is a sai baba zombie.
Are you ready to place a bet? Your notorious kleptomania (Atiku) won't get more than 1 million marginal votes in any state.

If he can't achieve that. He should forget presidency. PMB has been doing very well across the 6 geopolitical zones.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by nameo: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2019
therealsaheed:
Wise up. Sokoto suppose to be PDP stronghold

Lolz....how??

Buhari won here by more than 70% in 2015
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2019
eyescue:

Not a bad result for PDP. The game plan is simple, share the Northerners vote and secure the SS n SE vote tightly for PDP

have u forgotten that the number states won will first be considered before percentages achieved ... pmb is winning 90% of both south west and all north areas

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by herzernIsHere: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep whinning, one local govt in Ebonyi wipes out he different APC used to win in Osun 10000 votes
Ebonyi with its unimpressive turnout? Clown. Humour me.

Which state and state will cancel Katsina and Kano?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by Is04970: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Are you sensible bayii?

Which votes is he dividing? Even if he successfully gathers 40% here in Sokoto. Where exactly will he consolidate on that? SE? APC has about 2 declared senators already.

SS? PMB might even get 40-45% in Delta and Akwa Ibom.

I swear to my GOD. Atiku is not getting above 1 million marginal votes from any state! That can't be said of Buhari. KANO and KATSINA is bae.

PS : I'm particularly disappointed in SW votes. C'mon y'all. PMB did well for us.
You're right. The SW messed up badly.
Buhari did a lot for us both in appointment and infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
SeverusSnape:
This is impressive. I'm impressed with Atiku's performance in the far north so far.
Idi*t atiku was supposed to win that state. . the is lagging behind and you are happy.. ��
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by Otakom87(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Are you sensible bayii?

Which votes is he dividing? Even if he successfully gathers 40% here in Sokoto. Where exactly will he consolidate on that? SE? APC has about 2 declared senators already.

I swear to my GOD. Atiku is not getting above 1 million marginal votes from any state! That can't be said of Buhari. KANO and KATSINA is bae.

PS : I'm particularly disappointed in SW votes. C'mon y'all. PMB did well for us.
ondo and oyo particularly.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by Omoboricash(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
SeverusSnape:
This is impressive. I'm impressed with Atiku's performance in the far north so far.
You're impressive, did I hear u well? Do u know sokoto is dope state? Tambuwal is pdp governor in sokoto, if he could not deliver for his party, it means he's not popular
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by brown116: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
fjjc:

I am sorry to say this the governors in the southwest no try at all. Buhari honestly gave them Paris club money they refused to pay workers' salary see what is happening now but by and large Buhari is winning this election because how could he defeated Atiku in his polling unit yet Atiku and his supporters still claiming nonsense here the man no get shame at all.
mumu, atiku also defeated him in aso rock.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by herzernIsHere: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

sniper and Goldberg,could serve u this morning..
the real electorates of southwest have spoken.
Let's see where it will take PMB. grin
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by MarcusGarvey(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
But you said Atiku won only one local government so far but the result you shared shows 3 local government won by Atiku. Why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by martineverest(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2019
ossaii:

Pmb cannot get 20% in Delta state.

are u serious?....deltans are waiting for buhari to win ,so they can kick okowa out.....my PDP friends surprised me when. he posted how buhari won many wards in their local government... Courtesy of omo agege

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

You are not getting it,the total difference APC is using to win in their stronghold is too small compared to SE and SS,Atiku would divide votes in Kano and Kastina,because its North vs North
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by BigBen10: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Are you sensible bayii?

SW always like to form over educated but about half of them are really politically dumb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by seanfer(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

Bros, you are shouting too much. Maybe that is why you are not checking what you are saying.

Which 2 senators did Buhari won in the SE?

How on earth will Buhari get 40-45% in Delta and Akwa Ibom. Hope you are Ok?

Hope you know that Atiku is not been completely routed in Kano?

APC won in Abia North with Orji Uzor kalu and Imo State with Rochas Okorocha... Always get your facts right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by stephleena(f): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2019
fjjc:

I am sorry to say this the governors in the southwest no try at all. Buhari honestly gave them Paris club money they refused to pay workers' salary see what is happening now but by and large Buhari is winning this election because how could he defeated Atiku in his polling unit yet Atiku and his supporters still claiming nonsense here the man no get shame at all.
what Shame? the same Atiku won the seat of power, Abuja-, Aso rock..that should send a message to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by michealewela: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
This looks like a good result from our alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
Hope you won your local government area?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by dguyindcorner(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
PDP is already having 35%.

I heard borno and yobe, PDP did well but APC are trying to change the result

PDP cannot get 5% in Borno and Yobe. Borno wins this sh!t for Buhari
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by PROFdanmike(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Are you sensible bayii?

don't even go to akwa ibom because here atiku has already won 17locsl govt.. APC none....
We the good people here in akwa ibom don't accept shit party here
Gudos atiku ma presidio
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by AyakaDunukofia: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari had always won 12 million votes in the North, the likelihood of that happening now is very slim.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by 042rebel: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
The margin of victory of PDP in the Southeast is too slim. Almost less than 40% of what GEJ got in the region in 2015. This is worrisome. Result from Gombe so far has neutralized both IMO and Abia. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
SeverusSnape:

iam happy u impress for failing.
Las Las u go dey alright
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by nameo: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Anambra and Enugu would substantially reduced any margins from these 2 states

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by ossaii(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:
are u serious?....deltans are waiting for buhari to win ,so they can kick okowa out.....my PDP friends surprised me when. he posted how buhari won many wards in their local government... Courtesy of omo agege

Big lie.
Delta man like me.
May be you forgot the result in 2015.

APC:48,910

PDP:1,211,405

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

Less than 2m
You guys are liars...
Dis your lie wont work
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by nameo: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
042rebel:
The margin of victory of PDP in the Southeast is too slim. Almost less than 40% of what GEJ got in the region in 2015. This is worrisome. Result from Gombe so far has neutralized both IMO and Abia. Fingers crossed.

Are you Ok?

Gombe that Buhari got about 362,000 while Atiku got about 123,000.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by michealewela: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
ossaii:

Pmb cannot get 20% in Delta state.
Please stop believing nonsense, Edo and Delta is 50/50 at the moment..
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by ossaii(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:

Omo agege is Edo man.

James ibori dey o
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by brown116: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Omoboricash:

You're impressive, did I hear u well? Do u know sokoto is dope state? Tambuwal is pdp governor in sokoto, if he could not deliver for his party, it means he's not popular
mumu why ur apc governor no deliver for ondo. Atiku game plan is working, get needed vote in nw. Atiku is the president elect.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by bluefilm: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2019
SeverusSnape:

You mean you are impressed with the impending atiku's loss in the state?

Well sha, maybe for people like you, the cup is half full... grin
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by ossaii(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
michealewela:

Please stop believing nonsense, Edo and Delta is 50/50 at the moment..

Big lie.
Delta man like me.

APC has bought Nairaland.

Any thing I say about Atiku you guys will delete it.

No P

Big lie.
Delta man like me.

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge by Mcy56(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
I swear to god. Kano turnout is probably less than 3 million
You said probably and you are still 'swearing to god'.
Fear God now. Karma is real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.