Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja (14830 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by myselftrend: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari has departed his hometown of Daura to Katsina en route Abuja after participating in the presidential and National Assembly elections held on February 23, 2018.

Buhari was seen off at the helipad in Daura by the Emir of Daura Alhaji Farouk Umar ,well wishers and relations .

Buhari left Daura at 10:am on Monday in a presidential helicopter marked NA-541.
NAN also reports that the president was expected back in Daura by next week to enable him to participate in the Governorship and State Assembly elections scheduled for March 9.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/buhari-departs-from-daura-to-abuja/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by myselftrend: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by magoo10(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Abuja rejected buhari including aso rock
Daura needs him more

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by logtrend52: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
O. P correct the topic Departs to command Rigg

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by myselftrend: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
grin lolz
logtrend52:
O. P correct the topic Departs to command Rigg

grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2019
The next time he goes back to Daura that will be the final as he enrouts Sudan.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Celebgistz1: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Nickijoy(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
OK oo...
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Naijaphobia(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
If Inec likes let them announce PMB as the winner that's their cup of tea...As far as i am concerned i will continue to assume Atiku as my president from 2019-2027 for 2 terms.He will develop Nigeria in all ramifications during his tenure and fight corruption tooth and nail being a man of unblemished character and integrity (Forget the rumour of his sack from the Nigerian custom due to corruption--Handiwork of mischief makers).He will ensure Biafra is actualized, allow his jewish brothers to choose where their nationality lie between the old and the new nation(no dual nationality) due to the block vote the afforded me eventhough all was swallowed by the numbers coming from the NW and NE.Peter Obi as the assumed VP elect will remain a Chinogerian, enrich his friends and build an NNPC of worth, remember a treasure kept in the hands of a thief remains fully secured.He will ensure the SW automatically assumes the 2nd class status relinquished by our brothers accross the Niger. Walahi, he will deal with those Afonjas. FFK and Fayose will be made to replace Lai Mohammed and Amaechi in his government. Lai cant lie better than FFK, so he is going to be needing FFK more. Atiku, my president. Congrats in advance and in arears.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by KubwaBoy: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by baliyubla: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Guess to come and clear his load.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by OBku4(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:
If Inec likes let them announce PMB as the winner that's their cup of tea...As far as i am concerned i will continue to assume Atiku as my president from 2019-2027 for 2 terms.He will develop Nigeria in all ramifications during his tenure and fight corruption tooth and nail being a man of unblemished character and integrity (Forget the rumour of his sack from the Nigerian custom due to corruption--Handiwork of mischief makers).He will ensure Biafra is actualized, allow his jewish brothers to choose where their nationality lie between the old and the new nation(no dual nationality) due to the block vote the afforded me eventhough all was swallowed by the numbers coming from the NW and NE.Peter Obi as the assumed VP elect will remain a Chinogerian, enrich his friends and build an NNPC of worth, remember a treasure kept in the hands of a thief remains fully secured.He will ensure the SW automatically assumes the 2nd class status relinquished by our brothers accross the Niger. Walahi, he will deal with those Afonjas. FFK and Fayose will be made to replace Lai Mohammed and Amaechi in his government. Lai cant lie better than FFK, so he is going to be needing FFK more. Atiku, my president. Congrats in advance and in arears.

Dis one get sense so

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Lifeless: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
f
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Iyajison: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
I hate anybody that can not keep to his words..
I just hope he's not going to asorock like he promised...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by pautex: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
He is going back to Abuja to sign his handing over documents for the incoming President.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Maket: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Meaning he has won!!!!!
He says ""**he won't go back if he lose the election*""

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by demexTK(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
God save Ma president
PMB2023

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by GUDBYE2APC: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
please has anyone seen Prophet Lai Muhammed
i really miss those lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Click like if you think Buhari will remain in Abuja till 2023 grin

Click share if you think otherwise

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Hadone(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good, to either continue ruling or handover grin
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by TissuePaper: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari must go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by ClearFlair: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by ThundrCork(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari is the only person that can deal with these thiefs.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Almost1stclass: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:

Eee Pain am well well�������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by jericco1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
come and clean your bad luck jor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by stalwart123(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

It's 3 months.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by HighKing01(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigeria will still be a shithole 50years from now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by ChykeBivins(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
What is the ram coming back to do...He has been retired..The Bigoted ethnic jingoist should just stay back and tend to his cows

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by okadoo: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

I can get you a visa to SOMALIA with ticket free of charge

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Where Is Magu? Used, Dumped And Forgotten / We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Aisha Buhari, Michelle Obama To Receive Awards At Miss Inspire Beauty Pagent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.