Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja (14837 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by IvarTheBoneless: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy

I will enjoy watching these piglets deactivate their accounts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by CheapDataGuy: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
To do what exactly ?? Has he been announced winner of the election
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
return to daura oga !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by yetundeflexxy: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
safe journey to baba

THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN MOBILE APPS DESIGN!

[b]BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 4 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

[/b]
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

FEES: N42,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N45,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 27, 2019

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

See Banners for Contact and Website details to REGISTER!

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by MT: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
The eagle has landed........
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by yetundeflexxy: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
journey mercies
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by yeahryt(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
caption should read " Buhari's Final Visit to Abuja" Getting ready to pack for Daura....Oleshe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by braveboy64(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sai Baba till 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by vineyardfarms: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
myselftrend:
Muhammadu Buhari has departed his hometown of Daura to Katsina en route Abuja after participating in the presidential and National Assembly elections held on February 23, 2018.

Buhari was seen off at the helipad in Daura by the Emir of Daura Alhaji Farouk Umar ,well wishers and relations .

Buhari left Daura at 10:am on Monday in a presidential helicopter marked NA-541.
NAN also reports that the president was expected back in Daura by next week to enable him to participate in the Governorship and State Assembly elections scheduled for March 9.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/buhari-departs-from-daura-to-abuja/

why is Frc is obstructing the airways
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by ejimatic: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
myselftrend:
Muhammadu Buhari has departed his hometown of Daura to Katsina en route Abuja after participating in the presidential and National Assembly elections held on February 23, 2018.

Buhari was seen off at the helipad in Daura by the Emir of Daura Alhaji Farouk Umar ,well wishers and relations .

Buhari left Daura at 10:am on Monday in a presidential helicopter marked NA-541.
NAN also reports that the president was expected back in Daura by next week to enable him to participate in the Governorship and State Assembly elections scheduled for March 9.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/buhari-departs-from-daura-to-abuja/

. Even with 10/votes he will win the election....
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Agbenyi0031: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

Lol Kenya too big nah..... See Cameroon
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Slickest(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:
If Inec likes let them announce PMB as the winner that's their cup of tea...As far as i am concerned i will continue to assume Atiku as my president from 2019-2027 for 2 terms.He will develop Nigeria in all ramifications during his tenure and fight corruption tooth and nail being a man of unblemished character and integrity (Forget the rumour of his sack from the Nigerian custom due to corruption--Handiwork of mischief makers).He will ensure Biafra is actualized, allow his jewish brothers to choose where their nationality lie between the old and the new nation(no dual nationality) due to the block vote the afforded me eventhough all was swallowed by the numbers coming from the NW and NE.Peter Obi as the assumed VP elect will remain a Chinogerian, enrich his friends and build an NNPC of worth, remember a treasure kept in the hands of a thief remains fully secured.He will ensure the SW automatically assumes the 2nd class status relinquished by our brothers accross the Niger. Walahi, he will deal with those Afonjas. FFK and Fayose will be made to replace Lai Mohammed and Amaechi in his government. Lai cant lie better than FFK, so he is going to be needing FFK more. Atiku, my president. Congrats in advance and in arears.
It is finished
U are insane
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Slickest(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Baba go win before... Atiku na mumu, still doesnt realyz he has bin scaMmed
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by baby124: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
That means he’s expecting to win from reliable information.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Eddy9696: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Where is he going to
Abuja?
Aduara?
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by clems88(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.
for two mbok . angry make I join you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Apeshy101(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari really felt with people.

Even my guy wey be Hausa for dey swear for am
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
magoo10:
Abuja rejected buhari including aso rock Daura needs him more
sifia pain. He is going back to office unlike jobless monkey like u. BTW osun ekiti in d bag alrdy
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Baawaa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
magoo10:
Abuja rejected buhari including aso rock
Daura needs him more
No more free money,STA is the problem
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by bkool7(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iyajison:
I hate anybody that can not keep to his words..
I just hope he's not going to asorock like he promised...

He said he won't return if he loses.

Now he's going to Abuja.

I think what has happened shouldn't be too complex for you to guess
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by EyePOLE: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am looking for a fairly used visa to Mozambique. Pls
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Kokomand213(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one from pmb

Check my signature to migrate to canada

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by magoo10(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

[s] sifia pain.
He is going back to office unlike jobless monkey like u.
BTW
osun
ekiti in d bag alrdy[/s]
E pain am grin
sorry to disappoint you am in my office.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by akoaki(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:
If Inec likes let them announce PMB as the winner that's their cup of tea...As far as i am concerned i will continue to assume Atiku as my president from 2019-2027 for 2 terms.He will develop Nigeria in all ramifications during his tenure and fight corruption tooth and nail being a man of unblemished character and integrity (Forget the rumour of his sack from the Nigerian custom due to corruption--Handiwork of mischief makers).He will ensure Biafra is actualized, allow his jewish brothers to choose where their nationality lie between the old and the new nation(no dual nationality) due to the block vote the afforded me eventhough all was swallowed by the numbers coming from the NW and NE.Peter Obi as the assumed VP elect will remain a Chinogerian, enrich his friends and build an NNPC of worth, remember a treasure kept in the hands of a thief remains fully secured.He will ensure the SW automatically assumes the 2nd class status relinquished by our brothers accross the Niger. Walahi, he will deal with those Afonjas. FFK and Fayose will be made to replace Lai Mohammed and Amaechi in his government. Lai cant lie better than FFK, so he is going to be needing FFK more. Atiku, my president. Congrats in advance and in arears.
Bad thinking, bad product.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have never seen an election that takes over 3 days to collate results.

I weep for this country
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by EmperorKpee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
To start packing his stuffs I guess. People should help him o, he shouldn't pack alone
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
So una end up with Buhari again for another 4 years. Tomorrow you'll come nairaland to beg? You're on your own oh. Better start looking for visa.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by somalianprince: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
This Boko Haram should stay back in Daura. Even Abuja residents have rejected him alongside all Nigerians

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Aryin87(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:
get yourself a painkiller. We understand, you must be going through pains now. grin
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by bizhop01: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Even emir sef dey pity him
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by rosy4u(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
I wonder how Nigeria would eventually look like in another 4 years under this man cry cry

I can't die here... I'm off to Shanghai angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma Meets With Traditional Rulers And IMC Chairmen Over Security / Easter Celebration: FG Declares April 7th, 10th As Public Holidays / FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.