Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja (14840 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by bizhop01: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
ThundrCork:
Buhari is the only person that can deal with these thiefs.
Who are the thiefs?
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by almarthins(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:
If Inec likes let them announce PMB as the winner that's their cup of tea...As far as i am concerned i will continue to assume Atiku as my president from 2019-2027 for 2 terms.He will develop Nigeria in all ramifications during his tenure and fight corruption tooth and nail being a man of unblemished character and integrity (Forget the rumour of his sack from the Nigerian custom due to corruption--Handiwork of mischief makers).He will ensure Biafra is actualized, allow his jewish brothers to choose where their nationality lie between the old and the new nation(no dual nationality) due to the block vote the afforded me eventhough all was swallowed by the numbers coming from the NW and NE.Peter Obi as the assumed VP elect will remain a Chinogerian, enrich his friends and build an NNPC of worth, remember a treasure kept in the hands of a thief remains fully secured.He will ensure the SW automatically assumes the 2nd class status relinquished by our brothers accross the Niger. Walahi, he will deal with those Afonjas. FFK and Fayose will be made to replace Lai Mohammed and Amaechi in his government. Lai cant lie better than FFK, so he is going to be needing FFK more. Atiku, my president. Congrats in advance and in arears.

Does corruption fight corruption?

Put on ur thinking cap who ever wins this election is nt good for nigeria. Wetin atiku wan build? Just watch d way they will awarding contracts upon contracts to their cronies in the name of national development. Years latter u wont find anytin to show for it.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by erinalex: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:
If Inec likes let them announce PMB as the winner that's their cup of tea...As far as i am concerned i will continue to assume Atiku as my president from 2019-2027 for 2 terms.He will develop Nigeria in all ramifications during his tenure and fight corruption tooth and nail being a man of unblemished character and integrity (Forget the rumour of his sack from the Nigerian custom due to corruption--Handiwork of mischief makers).He will ensure Biafra is actualized, allow his jewish brothers to choose where their nationality lie between the old and the new nation(no dual nationality) due to the block vote the afforded me eventhough all was swallowed by the numbers coming from the NW and NE.Peter Obi as the assumed VP elect will remain a Chinogerian, enrich his friends and build an NNPC of worth, remember a treasure kept in the hands of a thief remains fully secured.He will ensure the SW automatically assumes the 2nd class status relinquished by our brothers accross the Niger. Walahi, he will deal with those Afonjas. FFK and Fayose will be made to replace Lai Mohammed and Amaechi in his government. Lai cant lie better than FFK, so he is going to be needing FFK more. Atiku, my president. Congrats in advance and in arears.

If dreams are horses.........

Ibos and Igbos will ride.

I can understand your plight.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Chatflick(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbish... God save us from the plague called 'You know the name'.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by erinalex: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:

Bother your self less

You can still adopt Atiku as Biafra president.

It's not too late.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by jamace(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari is enjoying the handwork of thieves, yet Buhari is not a thief. Buhari must be a magician grin
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
THOUGH HE WILL WAIT TILL AFTER THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by innopassion: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
logtrend52:
O. P correct the topic Departs to command Rigg

grin

Exactly,he wants to close to facilitate his rigging plan...
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI,

Thanks for leading us till 2023 sir.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by Billyanger(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:

You are amazingly DAFT!!!
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:

Who sabi you?
Re: Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja by shomutuski(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naijaphobia:

like how?? How Are you even making sense. God Damn! i've met some dumb bvstards buh you beat them all put together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow / APC Caretaker Committee Holds Inaugural Meeting In Abuja / Buhari: BUA’s Growth Is Evidence Of Correctness Of My Government’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.