Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Husband Slept With My House-help And Got Her Pregnant(this Is My Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Slept With My House-help And Got Her Pregnant(this Is My Story) (839 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Slept With My House-help And Got Her Pregnant(this Is My Story) by RalFamily: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
I don’t mean to bring my marriage but I am going crazy and can’t talk to family of friends because they all look up to us .

My husband slept with my last house help and got her pregnant when I was pregnant because he has a very high sexual urge, I had to send the girl home.

So ever since then I lived alone and did everything by myself to avoid rubbish but I am dying .
This man does not assist me with anything, instead he will sit and be pressing , phone , laptop or watching tv, it it is beginning to get me upset , I will wash , clean cook and Bleep him, his kind of sex is not just the normal 5 min, he will pound you for 1hour or more and he hardly cums, so he will have to keep pounding me until I almost die but I try to take it because I don’t want him to go outside. I started doing drugs, so that I can have energy and strength for him so after the sex I get messed up and tired.

I am going mental , no help and I have to clean a whole duplex all by myself, cook and still take care of him. I am tired, I just had a baby still he won’t take it easy on me. Should I just let him cheat before I die trying to keep a man ? He is now saying my pussy is getting too wild that we should try anal sex . I am so afraid that I might loose myself marrying this man... Continue Reading

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

Re: My Husband Slept With My House-help And Got Her Pregnant(this Is My Story) by InfernoNig: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2019
God help you.
Re: My Husband Slept With My House-help And Got Her Pregnant(this Is My Story) by orisa37: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Your Husband has just increased your Responsibility to care for the little ones in the Kingdom of God. Clap for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Be His 7am Forehead Kisses / New In Town!!! / Hustle On D Boy ,thick Like Gumbo Sweet Like Candy ...what Am I ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.