Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? (5624 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? / This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by GeneralKoko(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Have you ever had sex with your friend, colleague, boss sister or daughter.

Share your experience

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation farano please front page
Thanks
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by illicit(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
With our receptionist

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by GeneralKoko(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
illicit:
With our receptionist

At work
Share details
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
HERE TO READ UNBELIEVABLE COMMENTS

8 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
I'm here to read comments and comment inside comments grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
GeneralKoko:
At work
Share details

We work in a laundry
Our boss is not always around, the other workers are always in the factory

So she asked me to help her pack her hair one day and then I volunteered to massage her neck and bust

I don't know how her breast enter my mouth o....

BTW you can't enter our reception unnoticed so we were safe

16 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by lilvicky68(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
illicit:

We work in a laundry

So she asked me to help her pack her hair one day and then I volunteered to massage her neck and bust

Really?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

Really?? grin

Yes o tongue
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by brosom(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
I'm guilty of this undecided

Things does happens.!!
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Lee99: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nope, but I have a crush on my friends sister, asin he's a very close friend....
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Agricmoney(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
illicit:

We work in a laundry

Na Edo girl breast na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by chynergy1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
ah ah
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by femi4: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Women and "help me pack my hair"

Instead of coming out and say "let's fvck"

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by femi4: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:

We work in a laundry

After packing hair...you pack breast join.....Peter Parker Pele o

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Boogyman557: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool Any of my MANCHI wey go try am wit my SISTER, Na to JAZZ in der AP, BLAST all em FAMILY left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST all of them right leg... 4 dat my MANCHI I go BLAST em BLOKOS wit my old KALA. make I see how d BLOKOS 1 take RISE to POWER again.... WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Babssoo(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2021
My friends sister. But We later collect beating from my friend wen him discover grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Themainboy22: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2021
I see my friend's sister as my own sister. Though she love and flirts with me, but I can't just reciprocate because the feeling is not mutual. I see how she frowns whenever I address her with the phrase "my sister". grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by pregnantMan: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2021
cry cool
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Getdabag: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Themainboy22:
I see my friend's sister as my own sister. Though she love and flirts with me, but I can't just reciprocate because the feeling is not mutual. I see how she frowns whenever I address her with the phrase "my sister". grin
naso... story
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Only a snitch would bunk his pals sister without proper approval,we are friends we are family if you like my sister let me know cos I won't take it kind if you are just messing around with her.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2021
No, but once slept with the gateman’s sister. That girl’ s ass was out of this world mennn. There was a time we were nearly caught, I refused to let go of the doggy style I was giving her, the way she pushed me away nearly damaged my dick that day but later she apologize with more doggy styles grin

10 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by IvarTheBoneless: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:
With our receptionist

I hope you're not the guy who appeared on FP yesterday. shocked
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Thatedoboy98: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Any of my MANCHI wey go try am wit my SISTER, Na to JAZZ in der AP, BLAST all em FAMILY left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST all of them right leg... 4 dat my MANCHI I go BLAST em BLOKOS wit my old KALA. make I see how d BLOKOS 1 take RISE to POWER again.... WTF MAN
guy are you normal so? why you dey do like who use head knack ground

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by illicit(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
IvarTheBoneless:

I hope you're not the guy who appeared on FP yesterday. shocked

What happened to the guy
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by dammywapes(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kna were pple full here grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by KingEverest: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by SavageResponse(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
Only a snitch would bunk his pals sister without proper approval,we are friends we are family if you like my sister let me know cos I won't take it kind if you are just messing around with her.

Why does the friend need approval?
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Judd007: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
I have slept with my friend’s sisters ohhh, because them de plan sleep with mine too,so I get to de knack them de go, Incase
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by younglleo: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
O
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by DIAMANTE1759: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Boogyman557:
lol...ur comment is always funny
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? by Pumpumking: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Have you ever had sex with your friend, colleague, boss sister or daughter.

Share your experience

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation farano please front page
Thanks

Bro..I have fok all my friends sister including some house girls, Siofra & 3 cook....bro..am a plaYa sir!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+) / I'm Bewildered!!! She Said To Have A 3some!!! / Warri Guys And Their Toasting Patterns!. . . Lol!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.