Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153589 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
NosaJBourne:

OiOi, your village people have finally decided to reason your matter ... lol
I try as much as possible not to reply your mention or even quote you but their is a limit to everything....

Be sensible young man.
I don't need your input on any of my post...
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
OiOi:
I try as much as possible not to reply your mention or even quote you but their is a limit to everything....

Be sensible young man.
I don't need your input on any of my post...

Bros, calm down. That was on a lighter note.

Why do you folks take life too serious like this? Take am easy cha
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
If I mention or quote you, and you dey vex, you can comman beat me... I'm in my room... angry angry Abi na me say make them no call your name as part of the winners ni
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Mineisgrace(f): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
NosaJBourne:
If I mention or quote you, and you dey vex, you can comman beat me... I'm in my room... angry angry Abi na me say make them no call your name as part of the winners ni
What do you intend to gain with writing on the thread every time. And it's not even valuable contribution. You will not let other people that wants to read the post on the thread enjoy it. Please it is time to stop all these kind of things. There is nothing for you to gain in such behavior

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mineisgrace:
What do you intend to gain with writing on the thread every time. And it's not even valuable contribution. You will not let other people that wants to read the post on the thread enjoy it. Please it is time to stop all these kind of things. There is nothing for you to gain in such behavior

To read their names being mentioned as winners? lol

Writing on a thread is a behavior someone should quit?

How do you know I'm not gaining anything from it? I just gained your ATTENTION! shocked shocked
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Howyeh(f): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gracey259:
Anyway Sha na your money, I no go force am comot from your hand. Twas nice competing.... #walks away
THIS is kind of rude sis.
Let's all remember its a Free will thingy, there by let's encourage her by being appreciative even when u aren't one of the "chosen" (cos to me, we are all Winners.
@ being DISQUALIFIED,.- To you, u are plain, so u r pained. But just forget about it PLS.. Any which way. If u don't benefit today, u might tmrw.
Life goes on....

"SORRY"ehn!. I mean it!

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Howyeh:

THIS is kind of rude sis.
Let's all remember its a Free will thingy, there by let's encourage her by being appreciative even when u aren't one of the "chosen" (cos to me, we are all Winners.
@ being DISQUALIFIED,.- To you, u are plain, so u r pained. But just forget about it PLS.. Any which way. If u don't benefit today, u might tmrw.
Life goes on....

"SORRY"ehn!. I mean it!

You spoke well
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by blank(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ibra010:

Tnkq ma

Was that really your essay as in not plagiarized? I like the way you think.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Howyeh(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Gracey259:

My sincerest apologies if I came out rude...... It's all good.
Thanks for your understanding & SUBMISSION sis.
Please forgive "us" (if hurt) G.ma.
Ifyalways...

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Ibra010: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
blank:

Was that really your essay as in not plagiarized? I like the way you think.
There is more to life. I can't go that extent just to earn money.

I'm a fresh graduate nurse who just finished her clearance today in school. Please, if you have any link or know any available openings needing the service of a nurse, I would appreciate it if you link me up or help me out.

Please, anyone else with links should help a sister

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
All is well
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by blank(f): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ibra010:
There is more to life. I can't go that extent just to earn money.

I'm a fresh graduate nurse who just finished her clearance today in school. Please, if you have any link or know any available openings needing the service of a nurse, I would appreciate it if you link me up or help me out.

Please, anyone else with links should help a sister

I wish you good fortune in your quest. I have no idea of vacancies in the medical field.

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by blank(f): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
OiOi:
If I happen to be among the lucky beneficiaries, I promise to continue...

My essay

Your essay was different. Had some dark humour, quite interesting. I feel that people will not always get you or your wit. Reminds me a lot of the kind of stories I used to write eons ago.

Keep being you and have fun while at it.

8 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by number5(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
NosaJBourne:
Lol...

I would comment later when the dust has settled...

For now, let me reveal my own can of worms before the judgement day:

Here are my numerous nairaland accounts: grin grin

1. Chastghuy (deactivated): My first account on nairaland. Beneficiary of the last competition organised. Sweet 10k. Kindly see page 5 for more info.
2. Simpleghuy (deactivated): As people started knowing Chasteghuy was SImpleghuy, I simply japa....
3. Yinka303 (deactivated): This account created so much confusion... NNPC thread comes to mind. I was catching my fun until someone close to me open my yansh... i just simply japa once again. grin
4. nosajbourne (active): my current active moniker... from the look of things, I go soon japa coz my cover is almost compromised... Number5, abeg, no open my yansh for that thread o... not yet... I'm waiting for election result to be released by inec... grin

smiley grin grin

Lolz... No suprises. With the way you're actively posting so much in the NNPC thread, all one has to do is to check ur profile and cover is blown wich many will certainly do soon... Btw, chasteee baba, i miss the real chaste guy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by number5(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Going through and seeing the essay's claiming victories make me regret not posting my unread, unedited 30minuites concorted essay a few minuites to the ending of the competition..local man would have chop 10k clean mouth this sweet friday night grin grin

I wrote about a free spirited guy who attended the interview of a life time in Missouri hotels, abuja on Christmas eve. Boyyy i felt so proud of myself after going through it much later. All in the past now sha. We move cheesy cheesy

Number5,
First of my name,
Historian and Keeper of knowledge of the time stream
wink

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
number5:

Lolz... No suprises. With the way you're actively posting so much in the NNPC thread, all one has to do is to check ur profile and cover is blown wich many will certainly do soon... Btw, chasteee baba, i miss the real chaste guy grin grin
I'm not doing again grin

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
number5:
Going through and seeing the essay's claiming victories make me regret not posting my unread, unedited 30minuites concorted essay a few minuites to the ending of the competition..local man would have chop 10k clean mouth this sweet friday night grin grin

I wrote about a free spirited guy who attended the interview of a life time in Missouri hotels, abuja on Christmas eve. Boyyy i felt so proud of myself after going through it much later. All in the past now sha. We move cheesy cheesy

Number5,
First of my name,
Historian and Keeper of knowledge of the time stream
wink

amaka disappointment.. lol

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by VenusEAGLE: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
NosaJBourne:
I'm not doing again grin
What do you gain in spamming the thread? Other persons have asked you.

You are spamming

3 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
hello ma. I am very Grateful... I wish you could see it.... I am so happy... May God always bless you...

No one can make a fool of you....

Let me know ma, if you want me to point out those who are alternate handles
Lol. You are welcome

5 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ibra010:

Thank you ma for commending my essay. That alone is enough motivation even though your assertion about me using an alternate handle is not really correct.

A friend informed me of the competition and encouraged me to participate. I don't have an account on nairaland and so I was told I would have to wait another seven days before I can post my essay.

This account I am chatting with belongs to someone my friend helped me begged someone to release for me.

I have no alternate account.

My essay is non fiction. I am glad you commended it.

I can't argue against the disqualification. I have accepted your decision.

Tnkq ma
Your essay was one of the best to me. Please stick around NLD more often and i pray you get your dream job.

4 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
devlishGINGER:
Ifyalways ifyalways ifyalways.... Always you.... May it be always you....

Wishing you all good news and goodness.... Thanks
Muah Muah Muah Muah
A billion kisses to you
Muah Muah Muah
You are welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
I will need some more time @ everyone. It is not as easy as i imagined to read through the essays.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mineisgrace:
I waited for your pm but didn't get it so I have sent you a PM ma
Seen and replied. You'll be credited with the next batch.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Akinowon123(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
I will like to ask ifyalways ma a question after the whole list is out. For now, let me keep refreshing the page cool
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
VenusEAGLE:
What do you gain in spamming the thread? Other persons have asked you.

You are spamming
I intend ignoring you, but let me drop this for your learning:

spam
/spam/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of Internet users)

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send an unsolicited message, especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same website. Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 11thGoldTREE: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
BATCH B Stream 2 loading
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by nooker: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow! The back and forth going on here is really hilarious i swear.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Mineisgrace(f): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:

Seen and replied. You'll be credited with the next batch.
Good evening ma. I just came online. OK ma thanks a lot. I am thankful

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
blank:

Keep being you and have fun while at it.
Thanks for the encouragement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by TheOtherRoom: 3:00am On Jan 18, 2020
1stHooligan:
How I spent my holidays and my goals for 2020.

My Reconnaissance patrol team chased after them and fired at will. My riffle keeps getting hot and my gloves melts, but I have to hold it too defend. My gun my; my best friend as I shoot-and-scoot. The enemies returned fire and then we resorted to flanking maneuver, brought out an RPG 7 and targeted the their third Hilux.

One said he likes my gun with a Stern face but I can see through his dark sun shade. He knows this holiday, I have seen more woes than hope on this soil. He wanted to shake me but I held firm my hands around my riffle.

I follow standard protocol not friendship unless you are a Nigerian soldier. I don't trust these 'Whites'.

The civilian JTF are the only ones who fancy these foreign troops. Their guns aren't really different from ours, it's just the traning and discipline.
you people can write o

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Akinowon123(m): 5:48am On Jan 18, 2020
NosaJBourne:
I intend ignoring you, but let me drop this for your learning:

spam
/spam/
Learn to pronounce
verb

NosaJBourne please I sent you PM in Gmail pls reply. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.