Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153750 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
If I happen to be among the lucky beneficiaries, I promise to continue...

My essay
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Howyeh(f): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
NosaJBourne:

After pasting it on nairaland, did you do the spacing before posting or you just arranged it only on your phone?
I did space it on nairaland before submitting.... yet
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by eloyce(f): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by UniversalDove: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2020
When I was still a kid, my dad's friend always told a story about a bird that led other birds to slaughter because of its foolishness.

I hope you all get the message...
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2020
Eloyce/Grace259
Ibra010
And all the others that used either alternate , new or double handles to post are disqualified.

Ibra010 very good essay, fiction or not, by the way.

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
1stHooligan, you are my first winner of 10K. i have sent you a PM. please reply with your account details.

God bless your hustle this year and perfect all that concerns you.

7 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Gracey259:
This is absolutely unfair. I thought my sister cleared the air already. There's no need for this. We are sisters. she is Ebere Lois and I am Grace Amarachi. Disqualifying us is totally unfair.
Sorry .
I dont want to go into details since this is something i do of my own freewill but just know that i cannot be outsmarted here on NLD. I might overlook somethings here sometimes cheesy but that doesnt mean i dont know or see it.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stHooligan(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:
1stHooligan, you are my first winner of 10K. i have sent you a PM. please reply with your account details.

wow good morning MA... Thanks a lot
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by choo: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Gracey259:
Aunty ooo nobody dey outsmart nobody here. Nobody say you be novice here. Na from like this the judiciary dey take lose its independence. My sister is telling me to let go, I would but I would Sha let you know it's not fair and e dey pain. Good morning.

Would you please allow this slide. You sound so bitter, this isn't a do or die affair.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by choo: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Gracey259:

I should be shouldn't I. After all, bitter politicians seek redress in court. Seeing that there is no courtroom here, I would better still spill my griviances.

They do because the Constitution "accommodates" elections. Nairaland has no court room. The lady is doing this from her own "church mind". Just take a look how you have just been littering here with your tantrums. Please learn to walk when things don't favour you. This is not an insult but an advice.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stHooligan(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:

amen ma

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kudusman(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2020
hmm very funny i can remember vividly hw in my great nd hungry search for job i came across a number on a wall in the street behind our street dat goes like DAY ND PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY call this number,so as a sharp guy i quickly copied they number nd then i no even get card for phone na so i use my momsy money wey she give me say make i do transport ho wan of har friends collect some kind asheobe for they friends doughter wedding.fast forward i us am call the number. naso wan man pick...hello mr. i answer nd greet the man he then ask me say were i get the number na him i tell am hw nd where ..say i collect the number for wall say i dey look for job.after som kind talk the msn later ask me say were i dey i tell the name of my area wey be u/dosa for kaduna nd dat am ready for the day job he answer okay nd cut the call.after sumkin minute he call me back nd was like the area wey i dey is very far from where he is nw nd that the recruitment is goin to happen tomorrow at another place.(note the place he call fit be like from kaduna to zaria) that i can go there or wait till nxt 2weeks for the nxt recruitment which is surely happening in my area. as broke as i was then I waited,so as i they wait this man call say make i send my credentials through text massage. na so i go find credit put for my phone texam.the day came they never call but they text venue...na so i prepare early momo dress up put sum kin perfume begin chop road i reach venue na so begin see people like say na fedaral government job recruitment
i later find out that it was N power screening..so after much much much waiting after all those N power screening don finish this people show up .so the venue was a popular boys sec. school so they tell us to enter one class as we no meny just like seven of us dat were waiting plus the ones dey show up with like ten people. so this peaple begin lecture us oo. abt hw awolowo make money nd is still making money uptill now without even touching a pen how if you r informed u will make it hw information is the era that we are nw after the agricultural nd the industrial revolution. hw job is a waste of time that if one is well informed they might get triple of wat a working person might get that JOB it self is an abbreviation of journey over borrowing...cool ryt yea everything was cool at this stage untill a man said so be capon came up and begin singing a song nf were following dat is answering, ah ah song became deep oo i was nt even understand it then started occuring to me that we are praising some one dat they knw bt we didn't so i look to my right nd discover dat all of us that were there waiting for them,the seven of us were just miming the song while all the people at the left were the poeple they were together with nd seem like they all knw wat they r doin then say to myself they did not even tell us the job we r doin for them dat was when i knw that this "day job" might not take me to a good place i immediately ask to excuse myself i then went out then this guy that we were waiting together was also outside nd was like i no the understand this people oo me ma i say YES NW!!! Sharp sharp i went bck took the envalope i use for my credentials nd chop road without even looking bck....i went to i kept quiet for good two days before i tell momsy...naso she begin the para ssy make i no go kill myself oo in the name of job hunt...it was fun sha i meet people we gisted i even make a friend.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Gracey259(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:
very good essay, fiction or not, by the way.
Good morning ify.
I think I joined nairaland 2018 while searching a job location / address....
This isn't also my first time of participation....

Writing a post of over 1000 words is a big task... Talkless of writing more than one post. I don't see myself doing that

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by epik1: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2020
OiOi:
Good morning ify.

Writing a post of over 1000 words is a big task... Talkless of writing more than one post. I don't see myself doing that
Are you Ibra010?
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2020
OiOi:
Good morning ify.

Are you Ibra0101
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2020
epik1:
Are you Ibra010?
Lol
We posted same thing . cheesy
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:

Are you Ibra0101
no I am not...but seeing everybody else disqualified except hooligan bothers me..

At the end it's your decision

I already knew the moment those guys were called out for inflated like... The wouldn't be fair play
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2020
epik1:
Are you 0?
hello alternate, how may I be of help to you?
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
OiOi:
Good morning ify.
you lack comprehension.... Try read and understand her post again and be patient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Lol...

I would comment later when the dust has settled...

For now, let me reveal my own can of worms before the judgement day:

Here are my numerous nairaland accounts: grin grin

1. Chastghuy (deactivated): My first account on nairaland. Beneficiary of the last competition organised. Sweet 10k. Kindly see page 5 for more info.
2. Simpleghuy (deactivated): As people started knowing Chasteghuy was SImpleghuy, I simply japa....
3. Yinka303 (deactivated): This account created so much confusion... NNPC thread comes to mind. I was catching my fun until someone close to me open my yansh... i just simply japa once again. grin
4. nosajbourne (active): my current active moniker... from the look of things, I go soon japa coz my cover is almost compromised... Number5, abeg, no open my yansh for that thread o... not yet... I'm waiting for election result to be released by inec... grin

smiley grin grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
you lack comprehension.... Try read and understand her post again and be patient
Lol... The chickens are coming home to roost
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2020
OiOi:
hello alternate, how may I be of help to you?
lol.. The way strange monikers dey surface in these last days ehn,....
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stHooligan(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2020
NosaJBourne:
Lol... The chickens are coming home to roost
you are part of the problems on this thread... Spamming the thread

Have a nice life
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2020
ifyalways:

Lol
We posted same thing . cheesy

OiOi, your village people have finally decided to reason your matter ... lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.