Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153599 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
wow...good morning MA. Ifyalways the godsent angel.

Thanks for being a midnight sunshine to most of us jobseekrs. You have been a wonderful sister, aunty and a mother.

I know my post may not count, but I would like to suggest. Why not let us write and get the gift later when your PA is convenient.

If you send us card, we would end up using it to call people who have forgotten about our existence, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, our primary school teachers and family members that has refused to link up for over 15years.

Stay blessed MA. May God in his infinite wisdom bless you beyond your expectations.

Una don come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Josipov: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Some people sha cheesy
Hello Madame ifyalways,
It's good to know that you're doing fine.
Be blessed
Stay safe
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Trojan8(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Una don come again

I just tire. All these playing to the gallery sef.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Trojan8:

I just tire. All these playing to the gallery sef.

Instead of the dude to speak for himself, he's using the word "we", "us"... Besides, I find it arrogant and overreaching to dictate the terms upon which someone should gift you something. As if anyone owes you shit...
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Toshlek(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:
Guys i know say things hard. cheesy

I dont want to bother my PA this period so the only thing i can give anyone now is direct airtime topup not card or cash.

I will send whoever im giving airtime a PM, please reply with phone number and network Very important. Dont expect me to guess/know the network.

Please be safe. Corona is real and deadly. smiley
Granny Ifyalways...!
Eyah....
..... 've been hyped up to the Easter session of our Essay...
May God heal our Land.!
May the Lord continue to make you plenteous in goods (in the fruits of thy body, the fruits of thy cattle, & in the fruit of the ground) all days of your life....!
Stay Lifted!
Stay safe ma"am...!
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Is there any way of sending money anonymously in Nigeria, an app maybe?

I can send money myself, but only if theres an easy and anonymous way to do it, else, i will just stick to sending a little top up here and there.

Me sef broke cheesy
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Howyeh(f): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

I dont want to bother my PA this period so the only thing i can give anyone now is direct airtime topup not card or cash.

I will send whoever im giving airtime a PM, please reply with phone number and network Very important. Dont expect me to guess/know the network.

Please Ma, I have a clarification to make, just in case I get lucky, & gt chosen... So, there won't be a "duplicate benefit"
Howyeh is d same bearer as Tk..(The latter is just an alternative moniker WC I have NEVER used here on this thread.).
I mistakenly used it (the unfamiliar Tk) to comment just few minutes ago.
Tk is still Howyeh!
God's blessings on you & your household forever Ma.!
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Trojan8(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

I can send money myself, but only if theres an easy and anonymous way to do it, else, i will just stick to sending a little top up here and there.

Me sef broke cheesy

There's WorldRemit sha but I can suggest someone here that is trustworthy enough to do the sharing. God bless you for all do.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Heineken(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Heineken(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Instead of the dude to speak for himself, he's using the word "we", "us"... Besides, I find it arrogant and overreaching to dictate the terms upon which someone should gift you something. As if anyone owes you shit...
bro morning. How's the stay at home? Till now I haven't gotten any go ahead message from LH.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy
eeya God will provide for you
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy
good afternoon am not sure there is such app except gtb Internet banking(I think)

But if you want to, I can help you to coordinate the sending while your name remain anonymous... That's if you want

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Heineken:
bro morning. How's the stay at home? Till now I haven't gotten any go ahead message from LH.
Fine... I would advise you try again around Mid August. Several folks have been laid off as a result of the Corona crisis.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by viettastitches(f): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy
Awww.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
I have been reading
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AeroplaneApple: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cc ifyalways you can use PayPal
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omo, this page don dey gather traffic... grin

This essay competition this time around no go be here...

I don dey see like more than 100 entries with thew way monikers keep trooping in, plus this lockdown palaver caused by Uncle Coro... shocked shocked

This one na fight to finish grin

Tell a friend to tell a friend, who knows a friend that knows another friend, something is about to happen on Nairaland grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by SirWhiteFish: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Tell a friend to tell a friend, who knows a friend that knows another friend, something is about to happen on Nairaland grin
Don't tell a friend to tell a friend anything...
If all essays are weighed on substance, alot of people won't get anything.

This thread has shown a lot of people are very creative. Big respect to Oioi and 1sthooligan... Those two are super good.

There are others too that gave good essays, including me, but when you see people wey pass you.... grin you just have to bend

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
Don't tell a friend to tell a friend anything...

Boss, people don tell a friend to tell a friend already grin Smell the air
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by MadelnNigeria: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy
May God provide for you in miraculous ways
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

No wahala . Im sorry if i hurt you too.
I am thankful embarassed embarassed for find a place in your heart kiss
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Kokoboss: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by FlutterDollar99(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy
There is an app promoted by donjazy on his instagram page called vbankng.
You can check it out.
No matter which means you choose please count me among the beneficiaries. Thanks
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by laiciffo: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
We are currently recruiting for the position of a *Laundry Manager* for a new Dry Cleaning Company

The successful Business Manager must be a reliable person with the ability to coordinate, multitask and maintain flexible schedule.

He / She must demonstrate the ability to pay attention to details.

The Laundry Manager will oversee the laundry operations, supervise staff, order supplies, maintain the company’s quality standards, oversee the laundry's budget plan, enforce safety procedures and ensure customers' expectations are met.

Successful candidate must
• Be 35 years or older.
.Have a minimum of Bsc/BA
• Be willing to take on flexible work hours including Saturdays
• Have had five-years work experience or more in a fast-paced laundry business
.Must know business functionalities and understand legal and regulatory requirements.

Skill Requirement

Customer Relationship Management

Managerial Skill

Leadership Skill

Communication Skill

Problem Solving Skill

Analytical Skill

Job Description
• Get involved in the day-to-day operation of the company, collaborate with workers in different aspects of the business up to having contact with clients. Direct and supervise subordinate personnel.
• Keep the highest possible customer service and adhere to professional conducts. Help customers feel at ease and support special requirements.
• Build a lasting and meaningful relationship with customers to give room for satisfaction. Maintain customer relationship by providing accurate and friendly advice or support and deliver quality services that surpass expectations.
• Work with the team to deliver same-day laundry services where needed.
• Manage and plan budgets, conduct and monitor cost estimates and expenses.
• Manage staff: Manage employees and vendors to maximize performance and contribution. Schedule work activities, give instructions, motivate and direct staff members and all workers to meet company goals and objectives. Supervise and plan work for individual staff and team members. Ensure time schedules are followed. Monitor and measure how employees undertake their responsibilities and how well these activities are executed. Analyze performances and communicate to employees and business owner. Identify areas for improvement and make suggestions to achieve goals. Maintain effective working relationship with staff members.
• Access competitors’ marketing strategies to increase market share taking advantage of emerging business opportunities.
• Additional duties as assigned by the business owner.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to

info@ecosourcingglobal.com
or visit www.trustededgeconsult.com
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by IamNotWariz: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy
no matter what you decide to chose MA... Please remember me
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by nooker: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Howyeh:

Please Ma, I have a clarification to make, just in case I get lucky, & gt chosen... So, there won't be a "duplicate benefit"
Howyeh is d same bearer as Toshlek..(The latter is just an alternative moniker WC I have NEVER used here on this thread.).
I mistakenly used it (the unfamiliar Toshlek) to comment just few minutes ago.
Toshlek is still Howyeh!
God's blessings on you & your household forever Ma.!

Confession time grin grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by nooker: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Boss, people don tell a friend to tell a friend already grin Smell the air

Guy, you funny gan!
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by nooker: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Me sef broke cheesy

God bless you already. Whatever you choose is okay
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
nooker:

Guy, you funny gan!
Che I tell lie ni? grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Howyeh(f): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
nooker:

Confession time grin grin
Abi na.....#lol#
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Sayboy: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reach out to 08080939463

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by VenusEAGLE: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Everybody go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.