Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Some Fun While Job Hunting - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Fun While Job Hunting (153974 Views)

If You're Asked For Any Of These While Job Hunting, Run For Cover! / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by kay9(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
shocked no I am me. I am not blue lemon o

Lol @ "I am me" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by viettastitches(f): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
ifyalways:
The names here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hows everyone holding up this period though?
hope you and your family are safe and fine ma. God bless you
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ifyalways good afternoon. Hope the Corona issue isn't affecting you that much
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
firestar:

(Waves frantically)
wow firestar we meet again

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Mineisgrace(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
ifyalways:
The names here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hows everyone holding up this period though?
We are staying at home o. It seems it's keep to survival.

How are your kids and grandchildren
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wheew nice thread...
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
kay9:

Lol @ "I am me" grin
Lol
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by KampusKonnekt49: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
[Have you been looking for a platform, where you can showcase your marketing skills?

As an intergral part of the media and marketing department at Kampus Konnekt49, you'll be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. You'll work closely with the marketing department and sales team to promote lead generation and great up-sell opportunities.

Responsibilities
•Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise Kampus Konnekt49 and it's products/services

•Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research

•Identify customers needs and suggest new topics for blog post and social media

•Develop great knowledge of all Kampus Konnekt49's products/services

•Produce various merchandise and other materials to be used in field marketing

•Maintain relationship with third-party vendors and venues

•Promote Kampus Konnekt49 to schools and universities regarding study and language learning opportunities

•Manage social media marketing activities
https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/2505277836402051/?source=share
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Mineisgrace:
We are staying at home o. It seems it's keep to survival.

How are your kids and grandchildren
Very well. We thank God
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Ifyalways good afternoon. Hope the Corona issue isn't affecting you that much
Not at all. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2020
viettastitches:
hope you and your family are safe and fine ma. God bless you
We're fine. Please be safe.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2020
7thLemonLOVER:
Hello madam ifyalways
Hi babe. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 12:58am On Apr 08, 2020
BLUELemon:
good afternoon Ify. I wanted to send you a postmail from Nigeria to overseas but I was afraid the post man might drop it in the ocean. I wanted to send a letter through the ship but I was afraid the fish that swallowed Jonah might swallow the captain & the ship.

My sunshine from a distant sky, my sunshine from a land far ahead, a land I wish to arrive one day. My one and only ifyalways, the crystal dyamond above the waters of nairaland. I know I have wronged you and I am sorry.

I spent weeks that seemed like years trying to hewn together these words, words that I am afraid may not measure up my intended apology. At times when I am in the sugar cane plantation and my back hurts, I lift my head only to remember I needed to tell someone very special "sorry". Ify you are special to me and I am sorry. I wish you'll find a place in your heart to overlook and forgive me; bluelemon, a boy somewhere in West-Africa.

Yours sincerely
BLUELemon
No wahala . Im sorry if i hurt you too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 12:59am On Apr 08, 2020
firestar:

(Waves frantically)
Waves back excitedly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ifyalways(f): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Guys i know say things hard. cheesy

I dont want to bother my PA this period so the only thing i can give anyone now is direct airtime topup not card or cash.

I will send whoever im giving airtime a PM, please reply with phone number and network Very important. Dont expect me to guess/know the network.

Please be safe. Corona is real and deadly. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:39am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

I dont want to bother my PA this period so the only thing i can give anyone now is direct airtime topup not card or cash.

I will send whoever im giving airtime a PM, please reply with phone number and network Very important. Dont expect me to guess/know the network.

Lol, I was just about to drop my number until I read what u wrote well.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by HIRAETH: 2:21am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

cool cool cool
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Fenomenal(f): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Be safe everone cool
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by timay(m): 6:03am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

wow
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by OiOi: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

stay blessed.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Trojan8(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

Welcome back
grin
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Trojan8:

Airtel
Did you read to understand her post?
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Etisalat
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Trojan8(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Did you read to understand her post?

No, now run along.
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by devlishGINGER(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

welcome back
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Mineisgrace(f): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

happy Easter in advance ma
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by 1stHooligan(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Those people dropping phone number didn't read anything angry

1 Like

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by VenusEAGLE: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

I wish I would be among... Free basics has been of help in while
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Veryfoolishboy: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice gesture ifyalways. Stay blessed
Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by Loooooooogstory: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

wow...good morning MA. Ifyalways the godsent angel.

Thanks for being a midnight sunshine to most of us jobseekrs. You have been a wonderful sister, aunty and a mother.

I know my post may not count, but I would like to suggest. Why not let us write and get the gift later when your PA is convenient.

If you send us card, we would end up using it to call people who have forgotten about our existence, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, our primary school teachers and family members that has refused to link up for over 15years.

Stay blessed MA. May God in his infinite wisdom bless you beyond your expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fun While Job Hunting by AududuNine11: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2020
ifyalways:

nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (68) (Reply)

Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.