Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket (5733 Views)

APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea / Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

It's not treachery. It's the honest truth

Yorubas don't care about the presidency. If the did they'd have realized that one good turn deserves another.

Osibanjo who couldn't win his polling unit is no option for the 2023 elections.
You can see the damage buhari is doing in the north singlehandedly and thats because he's a real politician.

I used to be an ardent supporter of osibanjo/ elrufai tickets but after his monumental defeat in his polling unit, I'm having a rethink already.

We won't carry the heavy burdens of a paperweight politician in 2023.
Yorubas must start using their heads to play the game of politics and not emotions
Bad guys lol! 2023 divide and rule tactics have begun.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

Pdp is running with a southerner in 2023.

The abokii guy knows a Yoruba guy will fall flat against an igbo candidate supported by the SE/SS. That is why he is projecting the south south to act as spoiler.

He does not know that the south south is pdp. We already supported Jonathan and the south south knows one good turn deserves another.

See this one. Yoruba would definitely vote for Osinbajo as a presidential candidate. That's a fact.

Funny how the total votes given to Buhari from the SS and SE doesn't even exceed the total votes given to Buhari in Oyo state only yet they are the ones yarning okpata as if they have done well. Yeye dey smell. Goan siddon.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

It seems you are mistaking Ndi Igbo for yorubas. Take your 2023 ticket and shove it into your azz. We don't regret standing with GEJ and Atiku.

If the whole world vote for Buhari we will still cast our ballot against him.

We won't want to see you resurface with biafra or death slogan after Atiku is finally sent to Aba Sha. It will be too shameful to regurgitate your forsaken stance.

Those who were campaigning for Atiku online are yorubas or those who queued under the scorching sun to vote a fulani Muslim jihahists were also yorubas? Don't ever think we'll choose you over yorubas... Everyone makes mistakes and the reason I'm saying all this is because I know my pipo are full of vandetta. So the earlier yorubas fix the little problems they have, the better for them. It's not like I see you lots as allies per se. Yoruba over Igbo till the kingdom come
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ORIENTATION101: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
lordkay10:

Relax bro, I'm from the SW and I support this. If not for the SS that reduced PDP's margin of victory, it would have been a very close call. The SW didn't turn up for Buhari
my friend shut up what do u mean.
SW gave 4 states
14. Apc senators
More than 40 house of reps and u re talking trash.

How many states, senators, house of rep did SS/SE gave apc combined? Iffa tear u slap wa gba left abi u think presidency has meaning without senate and rep
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. You should be worried abou Buhari rejection in SW Where vp came from. Romancing SS for another divide and conquer strategy. ss had rejected akpabio. I guess they hate buhari too

The narration from the southeast is one of the reason I can't trust them. How did the southwest reject Buhari who won in 4 of the 6 States whereas the total votes given to Buhari from both SS and SE can't even amount to 1/6 of the total votes given to Buhari in the southwest yet Ibos are the one making sneaky narration to claim they gave Buhari more votes than Yoruba.

It's now clear that the truth is far from the Ibos. You people are deluded and loves scheming only to get whooped in the ass as usual. Yeye.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

See this one. Yoruba would definitely vote for Osinbajo as a presidential candidate. That's a fact.

Funny how the total votes given to Buhari from the SS and SE doesn't even exceed the total votes given to Buhari in Oyo state only yet they are the ones yarning okpata as if they have done well. Yeye dey smell. Goan siddon.

Oya vote him alone na,... E pass like that?
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SouthEastFacts: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

We won't want to see you resurface with biafra or death slogan after Atiku is finally sent to Aba Sha. It will be too shameful to regurgitate your forsaken stance.

Those who were campaigning for Atiku online are yorubas or those who queued under the scorching sun to vote a fulani Muslim jihahists were also yorubas? Don't ever think we'll choose you over yorubas... Everyone makes mistakes and the reason I'm saying all this is because I know my pipo are full of vandetta. So the earlier yorubas fix the little problems they have, the better for them. It's not like I see you lots as allies per se. Yoruba over Igbo till the kingdom come
Good for you.

But we hate you guys more. No matter our differences with the SW, we can never betray Southern interest because of you guys. We rather stand with the yorubas than you guys.

Hold the Presidency for 200 years, you can never compete with the SE in any known indices.

The only reason you are running your mouth is because the yorubas still believe Ndi Igbo are their problem. The day they identify with Project South will be the day you guys will be sent back to Funta Jalon.

If you think we are expecting anything from you guys, you are mistaken. We don't give a shitt.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by BaaleOko: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

The case of a butterfly that thinks itself a bird, look at these Aboki terrorists whose region has the worst humanitarian crisis situation in the West African subregion, highest poverty index among the very worst globally, terrorist ridden with more Boko haram bombs waiting to wreck havoc on your worthless population soon insha Allah, go fuvk yourself, and after that join your pedophile prophet in fuvking yourselves in hell even more. Bas.tard, na the usual Nigerian factor that elevates mediocrity and lack of unity among the South dey give una mouth to talk Sh.it. Imagine the audacity of these kuturu looking subhuman whose leprosy striken parents probably beg on the streets to eat. God punish you there.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ideynl1: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Choi.

Fulani's have played SW. Imagine Osibanjo the shining light of this mediocre government is now being played.

I foresee a serious frustration being melted by the cabals on Osibanjo.

On a serious note, it won't be fair for north to treat SW this way after all the west has done for Buhari.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by BaaleOko: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Good for you.

But we hate you guys more. No matter our differences with the SW, we can never betray Southern interest because of you guys. We rather stand with the yorubas than you guys.

Hold the Presidency for 200 years, you can never compete with the SE in any known indices.

The only reason you are running your mouth is because the yorubas still believe Ndi Igbo are their problem. The day they identify with Project South will be the day you guys will be sent back to Funta Jalon.

If you think we are expecting anything from you guys, you are mistaken. We don't give a shitt.
I detest those Aboki lowlives with a passion, I wish I had the Hitler factor at my disposal right now, God knows what I'll unleash in that accursed region will be worse that any genocide the Jews faced... that's how much I hate those Bas.tards...i curse the day I was born into that country called Nigeria, Igbos really need to wake the fuvk up and start leaving the North en masse, we are so stupid as a people that we don't see how much those Aboki subhumans want the very worst for us.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

The case of a butterfly that thinks itself a bird, look at these Aboki terrorists whose region has the worst humanitarian crisis situation in the West African subregion, highest poverty index among the very worst globally, terrorist ridden with more Boko haram bombs waiting to wreck havoc on your worthless population soon insha Allah, go fuvk yourself, and after that join your pedophile prophet in fuvking yourselves in hell even more. Bas.tard, na the usual Nigerian factor that elevates mediocrity and lack of unity among the South dey give una mouth to talk Sh.it. Imagine the audacity of these kuturu looking subhuman whose leprosy striken parents probably beg on the streets to eat. God punish you there.

Did you queue to vote any of the two abokis that just contested for the general elections?? Then you're even more dumb and foolish than the whole almajiris in kano put together
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SouthEastFacts: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

The narration from the southeast is one of the reason I can't trust them. How did the southwest reject Buhari who won in 4 of the 6 States whereas the total votes given to Buhari from both SS and SE can't even amount to 1/6 of the total votes given to Buhari in the southwest yet Ibos are the one making sneaky narration to claim they gave Buhari more votes than Yoruba.

It's now clear that the truth is far from the Ibos. You people are deluded and loves scheming only to get whooped in the ass as usual. Yeye.
You guys have wahala and the day you realise Ndi Igbo is not your problem dey better.

So Ndi Igbo they are congratulating the SW for this election is now your problem. Do you know Ndi Igbo rating of the Yorubas went up after this election inspite of what they did at Oshodi and Surulere? You guys are evil.

The more you hate us, the more we hate you people more. Go to Hausa FB page and read what they are saying you guys but you believe Ndi Igbo is your problem.

Evil people.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by BaaleOko: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2019
ideynl1:
Choi.

Fulani's have played SW. Imagine Osibanjo the shining light of this mediocre government is now being played.

I foresee a serious frustration being melted by the cabals on Osibanjo.

On a serious note, it won't be fair for north to treat SW this way after all the west has done for Buhari.
The SW will be fine, it's only the few idiots among them like these imbeciles on nairaland that I pity the most... But reality will soon hit those ones when Aboki start acting funny in coming weeks.

The best bet for the SW is to align more with the greater south, a SE/SW/SS combo is enough to break the overrated Northern hegemony.. But will it happen is another question...if this election has taught me one thing, it's the fact that there's still hope for a Southern unity ahead of 2023, the South West didkt give Buhari a bloc vote and against all expectations even have Atiku a fighting chance... sucks Atiku isn't popular in the North and even lost his own turf to Buhari.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SouthEastFacts: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

I detest those Aboki lowlives with a passion, I wish I had the Hitler factor at my disposal right now, God knows what I'll unleash in that accursed region will be worse that any genocide the Jews faced... that's how much I hate those Bas.tards...i curse the day I was born into that country called Nigeria, Igbos really need to wake the fuvk up and start leaving the North en masse, we are so stupid as a people that we don't see how much those Aboki subhumans want the very worst for us.
Igbos are not genocidal. Don't worry their judgement will come soon.

Please whatever you are doing, spare Northern Christian.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

Lolzzzzzzz... Your anger gives me joy. I'm happy to see you sweat and swear.

No block votes for u in the north. Kill urself
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by BaaleOko: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Did you queue to vote any of the two abokis that just contested for the general elections?? Then you're even more dumb and foolish than the whole almajiris in kano put together
Didn't vote and I could care less about Atiku or Buhari, they are just two fulani scammers that will secretly tanka dede each other and toast to another 4 years of pending disaster and Fulani domination.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

It's not treachery. It's the honest truth

Yorubas don't care about the presidency. If the did they'd have realized that one good turn deserves another.

Osibanjo who couldn't win his polling unit is no option for the 2023 elections.
You can see the damage buhari is doing in the north singlehandedly and thats because he's a real politician.

I used to be an ardent supporter of osibanjo/ elrufai tickets but after his monumental defeat in his polling unit, I'm having a rethink already.

We won't carry the heavy burdens of a paperweight politician in 2023.
Yorubas must start using their heads to play the game of politics and not emotions

If not for Osinbajo's grassroot campaign, Buhari would have been defeated totally in all SW states because most Yorubas think he's just a figure head who has no say and that there was Islamic agenda to Islamise the southwest by Buhari.

I know of the time it took me to convince my mum about Buhari government because she had believed the opposition propaganda about Buhari wanting to Islamise the country and when I brought up the fact that a pastor like Osinbajo is the VP, she was like, he's a figure head that has no say in the government. In fact, the Islamisation propaganda was more emphasized especially after fulani herdsmen and kidnappers attacked some parts of Ondo and Oyo states. Hence, some Yoruba weren't seeing Osinbajo when they saw him but the alleged Buhari's Islamic aagenda. That was probably why he lost his polling unit.

Another was the hunger on the street which many thought it was due to Buhari govt but thanks to Osinbajo grassroot efforts to enlighten many. That was why Buhari was able to win in most of the SW states, if not for this, Buhari would have lost all, especially when you consider the lakaidasical attitude of some stupid APC governors who care more about themselves than the party.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by BaaleOko: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Lolzzzzzzz... Your anger gives me joy. I'm happy to see you sweat and swear.

No block votes for u in the north. Kill urself
Your chances of getting killed before me are higher if we are to be honest, I trust Boko haram to do the needful soon, and hopefully locate you and your wretched family this time.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

Didn't vote and I could care less about Atiku or Buhari, they are just two fulani scammers that will secretly tanka dede each other and toast to another 4 years of pending disaster and Fulani domination.

I'm happy you know that..
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Oya vote him alone na,... E pass like that?

See this ingrate. Only if you knew what Osinbajo did for Buhari both in campaign and in his administration, you wouldn't be saying rubbish. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

Your chances of getting killed before me are higher if we are to be honest, I trust Boko haram to do the needful soon, and hopefully locate you and your wretched family this time.

Stale... You're dismissed... I don't have time for your baidederdash
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by BaaleOko: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

If not for Osinbajo's grassroot campaign, Buhari would have been defeated totally in all SW states because most Yorubas think he's just a figure head who has no say and that there was Islamic agenda to Islamise the southwest by Buhari.

I know of the time it took me to convince my mum about Buhari government because she had believed the opposition propaganda about Buhari wanting to Islamise the country and when I brought up the fact that a pastor like Osinbajo is the VP, she was like, he's a figure head that has no say in the government. In fact, the Islamisation propaganda was more emphasized especially after fulani herdsmen and kidnappers attacked some parts of Ondo and Oyo states. Hence, some Yoruba weren't seeing Osinbajo when they see him but Buhari. That was probably why he lost his polling unit.

Another was the hunger on the street which many thought it was due to Buhari govt but thanks to Osinbajo grassroot efforts to enlighten many. That is why Buhari was able to win in most of the SW states, if not for this, Buhari would have lost all especially when you consider the lakaidasical attitude of some stupid APC governors who care more about themselves than the party.
Omp wake up, see how Aboki dey talk funny now because they didn't get any bloc votes... It's fine if you can't trust Igbos politically and all, but deep down you know Igbos at least have a heart and can compromise sometimes... Aboki no send una, they are very ruthless when it's comes to consolidatimg their Northern interest... and even 2023 isn't too certain for you guys if you don't wake up and play a faster one on them, it's all about their interests and nothing more. You can call me Ipob if you want, but time will surely vindicate me... Don't be surprised if they field a South Southern candidate or even another Igbo just to pay you guys back for almost costing Buhari a landslide victory.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

See this ingrates. Only if you knew what Osinbajo did for Buhari both in campaign and in his administration, you wouldn't be saying rubbish. Yeye dey smell.

Something must be seriously wrong with you if you really expected the entire north to queue behind osibanjo before.. what is he to us? Tafawa balewa?
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by ideynl1: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Something must be seriously wrong with you if you really expected the entire north to queue behind osibanjo before.. what is he to us? Tafawa balewa?

I want to believe this is your personal opinion and not majority of northerners.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2019
ideynl1:

I want to believe this is your personal opinion and not majority of northerners.

Majority of northerners don't know osibanjo lost his polling unit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Did I say I expected the entire North to queue behind Osinbajo? My point is it's ungrateful of you to belittle Osinbajo's effort both in Buhari's administration and campaign. The man visited the whole 36 states for fvck sake.

As a matter of fact, it was his speech that enlightened me and made me to find out more on Buhari government because I had wanted to boycott the election and wasn't even bothered whenever my mum and her friends discussed on the ills of Buhari government until Osinbajo made me realise his administration was earning 60% less than Jonathan regime and there was no saving when we had oil boom under Jonathan. That got me thinking and made me research more and after finding out facts on this, I knew of many l enlightened, my mum included. So stop saying nonsense. It's not like Buhari's administration is that rosy for the people to have expected high votes for Buhari.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

Omp wake up, see how Aboki dey talk funny now because they didn't get any bloc votes... It's fine if you can't trust Igbos politically and all, but deep down you know Igbos at least have a heart and can compromise sometimes... Aboki no send una, they are very ruthless when it's comes to consolidatimg their Northern interest... and even 2023 isn't too certain for you guys if you don't wake up and play a faster one on them, it's all about their interests and nothing more. You can call me Ipob if you want, but time will surely vindicate me... Don't be surprised if they field a South Southern candidate or even another Igbo just to pay you guys back for almost costing Buhari a landslide victory.

Fact is I don't trust anyone either, not even a Yoruba man but myself only and maybe my close family however what I dislike most is ingrates and self entitled folks.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by obonujoker(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2019
ideynl1:

Lol... See this clown.... So because you kabash at Ile kewu Bariga, you now think you are in tandem with Northerners... Lol

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nyamuriflathead: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Kagawa10:

Did I say I expected the entire North to queue behind Osinbajo? My point is it's ungrateful of you to belittle Osinbajo's effort both in Buhari's administration and campaign. The man visited the whole 36 states for fvck sake.

As a matter of fact, it was his speech that enlightened me and made me to find out more on Buhari government because I had wanted to boycott the election and wasn't even bothered whenever my mum and her friends discussed on the ills of Buhari government until Osinbajo made me realise his administration was earning 60% less than Jonathan regime and there was no saving when we had oil boom under Jonathan. That got me thinking and made me research more and after finding out facts on this, I knew of many l enlightened, my mum included. So stop saying nonsense. It's not like Buhari's administration is that rosy for the people to have expected high votes for Buhari.

Av said my own, osibanjo won't be able to stand the heat in 2023. He rode to victory on the back of tinubu and buhari.. ordinarily he's not even a politician with political clout and structure. Someone who doesnt have problems delivering his polling unit will do. Osibanjo cannot be the flagbearer of an APC presidential ticket. That spells doom for the party.
If you think politics is about making noise on the internet, then continue.. others have tried it before and they are suffering the repercussions. If u cant see reasons with me then continue whining, I won't respond again

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by Kagawa10: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Av said my own, osibanjo won't be able to stand the heat in 2023. He rode to victory on the back of tinubu and buhari.. ordinarily he's not even a politician with political clout and structure. Someone who doesnt have problems delivering his polling unit will do. Osibanjo cannot be the flagbearer of an APC presidential ticket. That spells doom for the party.
If you think politics is about making noise on the internet, then continue.. others have tried it before and they are suffering the repercussions. If u cant see reasons with me then continue whining, I won't respond again

You're so funny. As if Osinbajo was the presidential candidate contesting. You don mad. It's not like Yorubas are Muslim fanatics who would carry Buhari's 'Matta' on top head like gele like the Northerners even when they are suffering on the street. Like I stated earlier, Buhari government isn't rosy enough to have made people wanting to vote for him massively. If not for Osinbajo's grassroot campaign, there would be nothing for Buhari.

Besides, Osinbajo is an Ogun citizen and if he had his polling unit in Ogun, he would have won. As you know already, Osinbajo would never induce voters with money to vote him.

Osinbajo aside, Buhari was the reason for the divide in the SW APC party. He was the one who chose to listen to his northern caucus who had warned him to not totally trust Tinubu who had wanted to select strong candidate for the SW zones but no, Buhari allowed the infraction in the party by backing the people making anti party moves such as Aketi, Oyegun etc thereby giving some SW leaders who may have wanted to be loyal the courage to also want to stand alone and act selfish like the former. For Examples, Amosun and Ajimobi were selected by Tinubu but as soon as they saw Aketi and others' unchecked scheming moves, they wanted to do same.

So, stop saying rubbish. Fact is Buhari was part of the people who sabotaged the APC party in the SW.
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by OnucheAdams: 2:39am On Feb 26, 2019
agabusta:
Oshiomhole!

Someone who couldn't deliver Edo State, despite having a sitting governor?
Re: Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket by SamNaijaboy: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2019
For the APC, I think it'll have to be a Christian Yoruba person (as the VP is likely to be from the North and a muslim since the majority of the voters seem to want to vote only for muslim leaders up North thanks to the Caliphate) with some electoral clout. Osinbajo doesn't seem to have that clout. Maybe Fayemi/Wammako or Fayemi/Shettima or something like that. It won't be El-Rufai as VP as he is too polarizing. It will be some quiet power broker like Wammako. Most likely someone from the NE, so maybe some Yobe Gov or Gombe Gov we haven't heard about now but the kingmakers are well pleased with..
I'm saying Fayemi because Tinubu and Fashola who would have been the natural choices are out by virtue of religion (can't have muslim/muslim ticket) and Akeredolu & Fayemi are the only other ones that are senior Christian Governors in the SW. Of the two, only Fayemi doesn't have issues with Tinubu. And whoever will be pushed forward will need Tinubu.

Kagawa10:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives Conditions To Stop Killings / Ogun Is The Poorest State In Southern Nigeria And Third Poorest In Nigeria / Shekau Killed By Nigeria Military (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.