Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? (433 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? by oluwakayode25(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Today was a very gloomy day for me, I have never felt so helpless like I did today, let me narrate today's ordeal in very simple terms.
I teach in a secondary school in my vicinity, like every other day, I go round classes carrying out my official duty as usual, I was walking lazily across the corridors of the junior school section when a kid from jss1 called me and said they need me in their class, I got to her and she said "uncle, Mary is crying and we don't know what happened to her", I got to Mary, she was weeping with her head buried on her desk, I got to her and took her out of the classroom, to cut the long story short, she said her aunt's uncle tried to sleep with her last night but she ran away from the house and slept in the house of a neighbor, I was stunned, I was shocked, words left me, I thought this thing used to happen only in movies. I questioned her some more and she said he has been doing it to her before now, even when her aunty slept at night, he still make sure he has his way with her... I was even forced to ask her how well she was being fed there, she just shaked her head, I have her the 1k I took to school, asked her to use it for her upkeep for now... She said she alerted her dad and he said he'd show up next week, what kind of a father is that??,, I weeped inside, she was so helpless, it was like it was only her against the world, I don't want her to feel alone, I want to fight her battle for her, what can I do to help better her situation??,,, Report to some kind of human right center or something? Please help save somebody's future, I can only imagine the kind of pain she must be in at such a tender age......
Re: Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? by ireke(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Confirm for the neighbour if this is true. At least the part where she said she ran away and slept in the neighbour's house. That's a good place to start. Don't wait for the father. Hopefully some NGO will pick up your story from nairaland or better still, contact one yourself. In the absence of any other option, you may have to report to the police. Problem is that they may not handle it well especially if the solution does not take the girl away from that house.

By the way, please be careful to handle this story such that it doesn't not cause her embarrassment and discourage others in similar situations to come out and ask for help.
Re: Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Today was a very gloomy day for me, I have never felt so helpless like I did today, let me narrate today's ordeal in very simple terms.
I teach in a secondary school in my vicinity, like every other day, I go round classes carrying out my official duty as usual, I was walking lazily across the corridors of the junior school section when a kid from jss1 called me and said they need me in their class, I got to her and she said "uncle, Mary is crying and we don't know what happened to her", I got to Mary, she was weeping with her head buried on her desk, I got to her and took her out of the classroom, to cut the long story short, she said her aunt's uncle tried to sleep with her last night but she ran away from the house and slept in the house of a neighbor, I was stunned, I was shocked, words left me, I thought this thing used to happen only in movies. I questioned her some more and she said he has been doing it to her before now, even when her aunty slept at night, he still make sure he has his way with her... I was even forced to ask her how well she was being fed there, she just shaked her head, I have her the 1k I took to school, asked her to use it for her upkeep for now... She said she alerted her dad and he said he'd show up next week, what kind of a father is that??,, I weeped inside, she was so helpless, it was like it was only her against the world, I don't want her to feel alone, I want to fight her battle for her, what can I do to help better her situation??,,, Report to some kind of human right center or something? Please help save somebody's future, I can only imagine the kind of pain she must be in at such a tender age......

For now get the police involved.
Re: Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? by adontcare(f): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Report the situation in a station and let d girl testify
Re: Child Molestation... How Do I Help This Kid??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jeeez! This section is bleeply boring today sad

(1) (Reply)

Chased Out By Hooker / How Did You Know Your Spouse Was The One / JUST IN - Davido All Loved Up In Kisses With Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.