Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina (1082 Views)

Who Is Ilamina And What's Wrong With Her? / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
smiley
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by sniper619(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
1.seems he/she opened this account newly (to troll people) 2.too much vulgar 3.always involve parents while insulting 4.seem he/she wants to trend (might be main reason for opening the account) that is what I think no pun intended
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
sniper619:
1.seems he/she opened this account newly (to troll people)
2.too much vulgar
3.always involve parents while insulting
4.seem he/she wants to trend (might be main reason for opening the account)
that is what I think no pun intended

I have never insulted anyone's parents

I am not that low
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
She is very silly, simple-minded, slow witted, brainless, empty headed, brutish, bovine, clueless, lumpen and earthbound

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Onila rebranded. She is related to kemi olunoyo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by meobizy(f): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Onila is no different from the cockroach which sprints around my balls if I don’t dust my boxers before wearing.
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
meobizy:
Onila is no different from the cockroach which sprints around mballs if I don’t dust my boxers before wearing.

You must be really dirty, to have coakroach in your room

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by amaniro: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
You're just a low life attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by LuckyKeys1: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
You are creating an attention. Maybe to trend. Not bad though. It's normal
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by sniper619(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

I have never insulted anyone's parents
I am not that low
if you say so
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by meobizy(f): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

You must be really dirty, to have coakroach in your room
...and you’re a flat headed dolt.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Starboytwo(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2019
I see you everywhere, though I don't read nothing but no publicity is bad publicity... Fire on...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
She/he is a negative influence of staccato and futuristic isyms. She/he is an epitome of misplaced genital injunction and innuendo. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:

smiley

You are known for being a dunce. I don't think that's good popularity
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Headlesschicken(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
undecided Don't mind d crazy bamboo,she x a product of rape n abuse,u should always remember her in yuh prayers cos her problems r really deep n beyond human imagination...
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina is a Headlesschicken
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
illitrate:
She/he is a negative influence of staccato and futuristic isyms. She/he is an epitome of misplaced genital injunction and innuendo. tongue
Mr illiterate you re sounding like Sam loco addressing Nkem owoh... anyway Ilamina is an illitrate
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by temmypotter(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Joromi12:
Onila rebranded. She is related to kemi olunoyo

I used to see this Onila of a person's thread everywhere back in the days, Is she still on here?
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2019
chenzen:
Mr illiterate you re sounding like Sam loco addressing Nkem owoh... anyway Ilamina is an illitrate

So you are the literate
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:

So you are the literate
yes. do u want me to prove it
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
chenzen:
yes. do u want me to prove it

You are proud to call yourself literate in a country like Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2019
illitrate:

How can someone be positive in Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Ilamina(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2019
petrusky:

You are known for being a dunce. I don't think that's good popularity

So you are the smartass
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
She is very silly, simple-minded, slow witted, brainless, empty headed, brutish, bovine, clueless, lumpen and earthbound
Come, no let me swear for you
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Earthbound:

Come, no let me swear for you
Lol. Never knew earth.bound as a moniker would exist on NL
Re: What Do You Think About This New Hit NL Personality, Ilamina by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:

You are proud to call yourself literate in a country like Nigeria
y not

(1) (Reply)

Swallowing / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.