Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (46747 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Have You Seen This Young Man? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
This one don run follow penisss na

Lagos!!!

Lagos women and dickkk

Na so one Lagos married woman begin fall in love with me on phone
Even dey fuckkkk me during calls
She sends me airtime like crazy
She says she has four kids and her husband is a lorry driver
I think say na joke until the day when she come her friend Papa burial for auchi
Na im she insists say she must come see me for Benin city

As a smart Bini guy na im i tell her say i nor dey around
Na me want die untop married woman nakeddd body. I remember my grandfather was said the quickest way to spoil your destiny is to bang a woman whose bride price has been paid especially when the husband is very much alive

She was now angry from that day
That i disgraced her in the presence of her friend even when she wanted to see me i refused
which side you dey for Benin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Les: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
SexynSerious:
lol. Oyimeoyimemua, are you a les?

no provoke me o.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Maybe she have gone Join ISIS in Syria, I hope she blows herself There.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by SexynSerious(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
lol.

w'sup Les?

Les:
no provoke me o.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by olatechnician(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Les:
no provoke me o.

now i gt it.....u re d lesbian she is talking abt
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by mrZENographer: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:

Last seen

Wearing a blue hijab,
red t-shirt dat reads ''will not shut up''
And a maroon/pink trousers

Speaks English and Hausa fluently

Last place seen::::::::::bonny cantonment soldiers barrack Amadu Bello road Victoria island(where she resides)

Please if you have seen her or have any information about her whereabout please call

Sunday Dominic :::09060516936

Or

Zainab Abdulkadir:::07081563959

Or any police station near by

Please you can also help suggest ways we can go about with the search we have being to various police station and Fb and WhatsApp bcs

Come to CHOSEN. Present her picture during prayers. As the Pastor prays, he may be led by the holyspirit to mention your case. Once he does, expect her return.

But that's if she's still alive. May God preserve her.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Uhmm... Na now I just check your profile pic. Oga, is that your nose or the bonnet of a beetle car? Ayam confused.
I think it's a photoshoped nose grin grin grin. My intake of hair is more than urs na
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
LINTUNE:
woth this ur useless profile pix, that it's not even clear, what phone did u snap with.. Mtcheww.. Are u even fine? undecided
So u never hear of beauty camera application dat can do anything u want? Abi u never hia say person dey off e fon flash ni
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

I think it's a photoshoped nose grin grin grin. My intake of hair is more than urs na

You mean air. Well, I can imagine. Anyway, oxygen is good for the body.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Trolla:

I was about to get pissed at your comment but i just laughed because i know you can't have sense again in this life......
grin grin grin grin. Coman gee me small na, edakun
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

You mean air. Well, I can imagine. Anyway, oxygen is good for the body.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
wman:

You won't die if you read and pass.

OP, you can try checking hospitals too.
U urself, did u read and pass ni? grin grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76146290:
We pray she comes back home to your family in one piece.
AMEN.

But what kind of tins do we have on this forum for kris sake?!
They just open their mouth and type the first trash that comes to their head!
Smh!
U don drink ur sour kunu wey u been keep take flex bubu victory ni? Abi that ur ozu BBQ wey u never fit use pay rent ni? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
FantasticJ:

Omo Ale jati jati
Ah ah. Guy Wetin na? U wan burst my ear ni?
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
baby124:

See as you and your girlfriend ugly. But you have the guts to insult this little girl. Ugly people are always bitter, why?
Which gf? Na everybody dey shoot anyhow like u abi? angry grin grin grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by DavidEsq(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
1StopRudeness:

To use u for sacrifice is hungrying me.......how can u be this insensitive when somebody dey find a whole human beign...na that u decide to turn the matter to mockery
Awon omo Ogun. Pls leave my skull ehn.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Les: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
SexynSerious:
lol.

w'sup Les?

smiley wink
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by wisdomkid: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
why turn the thread to a hate zone?

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Dominiccash360(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Miracles still happens
Aminat has been found sound and healthy after 48 hours of search currently at the hospital

We the entire family are really grateful for the empathy and stand bys of everyone that assisted in the search and most especially those whom sent messages and prayers you are the real hereos of this joyous outcome

I pray this type of event never happen to any one of us

Advice if it does
work with time make as much publication as you can, go to every police station ,use technology as much as possible (this case Aminat wasn't with a phone)

Lastly

PRAY!
PRAY!!
PRAY!!!

cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dominiccash360:
Miracles still happens
Aminat has been found sound and healthy after 48 hours of search currently at the hospital

We the entire family are really grateful for the empathy and stand bys of everyone that assisted in the search and most especially those whom sent messages and prayers you are the real hereos of this joyous outcome

I pray this type of event never happen to any one of us

Advice if it does
work with time make as much publication as you can, go to every police station ,use technology as much as possible (this case Aminat wasn't with a phone)

Lastly

PRAY!
PRAY!!
PRAY!!!

cheers!!!!
Ha! I just checked this thread today.
Thank God.
I personally prayed for her.
How is Aminat today? Was it kidnap? Hope there was no case of rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.