Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (46741 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Have You Seen This Young Man? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by baby124: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Check her cellphone records with her service provider to see who she last talked to. Act fast.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:
Dear nairalanders please have you seen this Young lady anywhere around Lagos most likely around Victoria island ,ajah,ikoyi Osborne, Lagos island or any other place please

Her

Name:::::::Abdulkadir Aminat

Last seen

Wearing a blue hijab,
red t-shirt dat reads ''will not shut up''
And a maroon/pink trousers

Speaks English and Hausa fluently

Last place seen::::::::::bonny cantonment soldiers barrack Amadu Bello road Victoria island(where she resides)

Please if you have seen her or have any information about her whereabout please call

Sunday Dominic :::09060516936

Or

Zainab Abdulkadir:::07081563959

Or any police station near by

Please you can also help suggest ways we can go about with the search we have being to various police station and Fb and WhatsApp bcs

My heart and prayers are with you. God will protect her and you will find her in good health.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Kingsleydr(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hh
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by NLbully(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
You dey find person you still dey use Adjective "Pretty"

Wetin I no go see grin

I hope she's found alive anyways
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
How
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by LINTUNE(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
Pls OP, while I sympathise with u and hope with u, pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face
woth this ur useless profile pix, that it's not even clear, what phone did u snap with.. Mtcheww.. Are u even fine? undecided
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Rexeffiom(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Since on Sunday?.... Go INEC office
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by HerCuteness(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:

If only you know how blessed you are for having a Peaceful state of mind u will appreciate it more

Thanks anyways
don't mind the ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by KingMicky3286: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:
Dear nairalanders please have you seen this Young lady anywhere around Lagos most likely around Victoria island ,ajah,ikoyi Osborne, Lagos island or any other place please

Her

Name:::::::Abdulkadir Aminat

Last seen

Wearing a blue hijab,
red t-shirt dat reads ''will not shut up''
And a maroon/pink trousers

Speaks English and Hausa fluently

Last place seen::::::::::bonny cantonment soldiers barrack Amadu Bello road Victoria island(where she resides)

Please if you have seen her or have any information about her whereabout please call

Sunday Dominic :::09060516936

Or

Zainab Abdulkadir:::07081563959

Or any police station near by

Please you can also help suggest ways we can go about with the search we have being to various police station and Fb and WhatsApp bcs

Please remove the “pretty “ so that people will know how to focus and find her.

You are confusing people here ooo.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
Pls OP, while I sympathise with u and hope with u, pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face
post ur pic let Nlanders comment and see
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Billyanger(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Damn! You will see her, but make moves, speak to the police. But isnt "Beautiful" an oversized quality for the average and normal fine girl
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by zomu(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please try to find out from her friends if she was seeing anybody
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by SexynSerious(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
lol. Oyimeoyimemua, are you a les?

Oyimeoyimemua:
I pray u find her,, so young and beautiful
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by olisaEze(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
I pray she's found safe, just remain positive and try not to think of the worst.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
Someone that is busy sucking preek

grin grin.....na you I find come here and I no say na wetin you go type be did,you no lie sha......this one slay queen dem
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

Uhmm... Na now I just check your profile pic. Oga, is that your nose or the bonnet of a beetle car? Ayam confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by wizalpha(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Person wey fit dy one guy room dy flex now

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

To use u for sacrifice is hungrying me.......how can u be this insensitive when somebody dey find a whole human beign...na that u decide to turn the matter to mockery

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
SexynSerious:
lol. Oyimeoyimemua, are you a les?

Did any of my actions or comment suggest that to you? We must respect each other pls
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by baby124: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
See as you and your girlfriend ugly. But you have the guts to insult this little girl. Ugly people are always bitter, why?
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
ozwor

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by streetsoldier1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls check the boyfriends house, or go to SARS, pay 20k to expand her number to know who called her last, in fact they will tell you location of her phone
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
She's an exact name sake with my young cousin, I literally flew to check the photo to be sure she's not the one. I hope she's found unharmed.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

Hell yeah. I appreciate it o. See as peepz are dying upandan from election, I just look and shake my head. If u tell em wat the truth is, they would spite u
you think being alive is by your smartness or wisdom. Better be careful.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by greggng: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Remove the word pretty is not needed
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by martineverest(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
no iota of sympathy on nairaland anymore.... someone's relative is missing and people are joking with it.smh
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by SexynSerious(f): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
it was just a simple question. the answer is yes or no. no need to get cranky shocked

Oyimeoyimemua:

Did any of my actions or comment suggest that to you? We must respect each other pls
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Boxer007(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Any nice handsome gay guys on the chat?
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Esosafun(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
spyroet:
she is with one aboki guy banging the hell outa her my prediction never fails.

��
y naaaaa

buh dis face no b like 16yr old own

2 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
SexynSerious:
it was just a simple question. the answer is yes or no. no need to get cranky shocked
r
Such questions shouldn't even come up in the first place, especially under a thread as this... You should at least be mindful of the fact that a family is on the look out for a missing child.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Orpe7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Young girl in Love i guess.
When the penis tire her and hunger wire her
She go surface
No worry.
Make she sha no be plus 1 when u later find her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.