Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (46738 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Have You Seen This Young Man? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Trolla:

I was about to get pissed at your comment but i just laughed because i know you can't have sense again in this life......

Someone cannot even play with you.....you no dey give second chance at all.....haaaaaa...
U didn't even give like 5years....he can never have sense again....
Let me quickly not ur name down.....make I no offend you
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
spyroet:
she is with one aboki guy banging the hell outa her my prediction never fails.

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by pooozeee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
She lost?
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Reeberry: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
This your cousin worwor. Stop hyping nonsense. You are looking for her still added "pretty" to it. Nawa for this one oo.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Trolla:

I was about to get pissed at your comment but i just laughed because i know you can't have sense again in this life......

Your comment too funny sha. Abeg leave the Guy, he go soon enter market cheesy
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by klever18(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
Pls OP, while I sympathise with u and hope with u, pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face
look for the nearest police station closer to you and run into it.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Reeberry: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
exactly. Looks like those hoes that will be ignoring messages
Chai! You get am. grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Reeberry: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
OP. I pray you find her without any condition and devastation.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by bikefab(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Check her boyfriend's house, you never can tell. Kids do stronger things these days.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Someone cannot even play with you.....you no dey give second chance at all.....haaaaaa...
U didn't even give like 5years....he can never have sense again....
Let me quickly not ur name down.....make I no offend you

grin grin grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Kingsley10000: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
Someone that is busy sucking preek
how u take know
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by klever18(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dat is why I can never leave in the North,and this same people will still vote Buhari
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by AreaFada2: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
She will be found by God's grace OP.

Try to understand her routine. Especially in the evening. Check her friends, social media contacts...And any boyfriend.

Time is of the essence.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Such questions shouldn't even come up in the first place, especially under a thread as this... You should at least be mindful of the fact that a family is on the look out for a missing child.

You don't seem to get it. She likes you. She wants you tongue tongue
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
you think being alive is by your smartness or wisdom. Better be careful.

Of course it is
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Platony(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
OP are u advertising her worwor face or u are simply asking d public to render help.

Pls, d "PRETTY" u added to the post is as useless as d bleaching cream she's using. undecided

Anyways, she'll be found "Insha Allah".
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by tellwisdom: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Just wait small...she go bring you marriage invitation with one alhaji sad
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nope. May she be found safe and sound, however.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Only in Lagos? What if I saw her in Ogun state?
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by mrvinman: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations to usa all , we all doing it today again , just DM or WhatsApp.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Isoduwa(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Maybe Boko haram we know better my opinion
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Amatarasha(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:
Dear nairalanders please have you seen this Young lady anywhere around Lagos most likely around Victoria island ,ajah,ikoyi Osborne, Lagos island or any other place please

Her

Name:::::::Abdulkadir Aminat

Last seen

Wearing a blue hijab,
red t-shirt dat reads ''will not shut up''
And a maroon/pink trousers

Speaks English and Hausa fluently

Last place seen::::::::::bonny cantonment soldiers barrack Amadu Bello road Victoria island(where she resides)

Please if you have seen her or have any information about her whereabout please call

Sunday Dominic :::09060516936

Or

Zainab Abdulkadir:::07081563959

Or any police station near by

Please you can also help suggest ways we can go about with the search we have being to various police station and Fb and WhatsApp bcs

i pray tinubu or oluomo didnt use her 4 erection ritualsu
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
Pls OP, while I sympathise with u and hope with u, pls remove the "pretty". She is too worwrish. U have misdescribed her and that would make it difficult to locate or recognise her, as I wld be looking for a "pretty", rather than worwrish face
this one that looks like a cross between Gollum and Shrek has the nerve to describe someone as wowor undecided

for those criticizing the OP's use of the word pretty, it's simple social media strategy (for those that know). that word has generated twice as much traffic to this thread than if he hadn't used it.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Before 48 hours she will be found in Jesus name
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by jejemanito: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
Nairaland is the Wild Wild West grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by ridbell01(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is she using Android phone? Did you know her email and password if yes we will tell you the street she is if in Lagos or any other big city in the country
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by Yoighaman(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
@OP.....try reaching out to all her friends as well, both male and female. God be with her where ever she is.
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by FantasticJ: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

Hell yeah. I appreciate it o. See as peepz are dying upandan from election, I just look and shake my head. If u tell em wat the truth is, they would spite u

Omo Ale jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by marvinsync(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Trolla:

damn lady .... grin grin
Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by kingthreatz: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominiccash360:
Dear nairalanders please have you seen this Young lady anywhere around Lagos most likely around Victoria island ,ajah,ikoyi Osborne, Lagos island or any other place please

Her

Name:::::::Abdulkadir Aminat

Last seen

Wearing a blue hijab,
red t-shirt dat reads ''will not shut up''
And a maroon/pink trousers

Speaks English and Hausa fluently

Last place seen::::::::::bonny cantonment soldiers barrack Amadu Bello road Victoria island(where she resides)

Please if you have seen her or have any information about her whereabout please call

Sunday Dominic :::09060516936

Or

Zainab Abdulkadir:::07081563959

Or any police station near by

Please you can also help suggest ways we can go about with the search we have being to various police station and Fb and WhatsApp bcs

I just made a prayer that she be found. My prayer will not waste. She will be found and your hearts will be calm. Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by erai30(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? by crisycent: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
She’s seen life outside hijab. Don’t bother, she won’t return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.