Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency (12142 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
OmoManU:

Yenyenyen. This one is in Sifia pain grin grin
Truth is bitter.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

Have you not wandered why Atiku wins high brow areas like the capital and rich urban areas, while Buhari wins the poor villages and ghettos?
It is simply that the lazy elites are not finding it easy anymore. No easy money to throw around as most of the loopholes are being blocked. Abuja is now a ghost of itself. I see many oloshos relocating to Lagos as patronage has drastically reduced. I see many corpers coming to Lagos from Abuja to search for jobs, which was the reverse just a couple of years ago.
..the poor villages of the north!! Pls be specific.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by wirinet(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
Since you want to talk, how much of Abacha loot has been recovered till date?

Forget how much of Abacha loot - recovered or unrecoved. How much was available for Abacha to loot vs how much available to Jonathan. Under Abacha crude never went beyond $16, it fell asleep low as $8 at a time. During Jonathan crude went beyond $100 and even peaked at $140, and a production volume of over 2 million barrels every day.
Abacha in his 8 odd years did not make the money Jonathan made in a single year.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by wirinet(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
..the poor villages of the north!! Pls be specific.

And the millions of votes from the west are from rich urban areas? Even in lagos, rich areas like Ikoyi, V/I and lekki voted PDP, while poor suburban areas like ikorodu, epe and badagry voted APC.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by greenskittles: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Mightymanna:
You failed to add the propaganda that devastated Atiku in the core North

It was rumoured that Atiku signed a deal with France to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria believe me this is one of the main reason
This rumour about Atiku being for gays still exists?
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

And the millions of votes from the west are from rich urban areas? Even in lagos, rich areas like Ikoyi, V/I and lekki voted PDP, while poor suburban areas like ikorodu, epe and badagry voted APC.
Those are still the brainwashed ones feeding off Tinubu. APC supporters are not called Zombies for nothing.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

Forget how much of Abacha loot - recovered or unrecoved. How much was available for Abacha to loot vs how much available to Jonathan. Under Abacha crude never went beyond $16, it fell asleep low as $8 at a time. During Jonathan crude went beyond $100 and even peaked at $140, and a production volume of over 2 million barrels every day.
Abacha in his 8 odd years did not make the money Jonathan made in a single year.
Ok I should forget about Abacha loot. APC supporters are not called Zombies for nothing
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by justtoodark: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

That's the core mandate of NNPC. So you want Atiku's friends, which he promised to make rich to be in charge of selling crude, issuing licences and sharing our crude sales?
Russia experimented with selling their oil corporation, they regretted it and had to buy the various components of their oil corporation back at huge expense. That's was how people like Abrahamovic became instant billionaire.

they dont understand how wicked business people can be....

sell nnpc my foot....

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by justtoodark: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Counselor123:
I think these three had much negative impact on the perception people have

1. Making his friends and family rich. He even defined corruption as same. Meaning that only few people may benefit from it as against the general masses

2. Selling of NNPC- We have not benefitted from previous assets of government sold. So, we are not certain this will help us at all or serve the personal interest of some few people.

3. Floating of dollar - While I appreciate the principle of demand & supply how market forces should determine the price of commodities, we have not forgotten how dollars went to N500 during GEJ regime. The high dollar rate affected the economy adversely. Only few people who make dollars from abroad or those who are close to govt benefitted from it.

These three when critically looked into, you will doubt if Atiku will really deliver the better economy we desire.

The major thing he was able to sell well to the south is Restructuring. Though there are some reservations to it too but it worked well for him

he cant Restructure anything....you cant johny just come and start changin stuff....people will fight you that are at the top....

buhari was nearly impeached for meetin money deadline to america for fighter planes....

south easterners are gullible no be small....and who they will blame then,if politicians deceive them....??....ofcourse yorubas....
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by justtoodark: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2019
greenskittles:

This rumour about Atiku being for gays still exists?

look at the guy....??....he already looks like a gay....
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by lifu2016(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
ideynl1:
Are you sure you learnt counting in primary school?
Lol...him apply the kind counting wey dem use count the election
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by wirinet(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
My mum got a call from a senior NNPC official. She told my mum that Atiku got zero or very little votes from areas where NNPC facilities were located, ie refineries, depots, offices.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2019
chozzy:

You should be far more than this.
Stop following the illiterate bandwagon. Of what use is NNPC as a government corporation?
Till date, not a single working refinery. Just issue oil licenses, sell crude for FG and share money.
The corruption in that corporation is mind boggling. Most oil producing countries worldwide
have since
U R Really Deluded,
U have no idea about NNPC, so keep shut, what NNPC needs is reform not sale

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by wirinet(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2019
justtoodark:

look at the guy....??....he already looks like a gay....
A man with 4 wives and uncountable concubines gays? Abeg look for another propaganda.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by wirinet(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

U R Really Deluded,
U have no idea about NNPC, so keep shut, what NNPC needs is reform not sale

If Atiku sells NNPC, it would be better to sell Nigeria itself because the corruption in Nigeria more mind boggling.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by somehow: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
This PDP that plunged you into turmoil had migrated to APC to even deal more wickedly with you but you are just too young to understand it.

Kindly name these people that were the federal government then now in APC controlling our affairs.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Olodo cow. Those are 4 words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by justtoodark: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

A man with 4 wives and uncountable concubines gays? Abeg look for another propaganda.

gays marry women too,to hide....

tahh....i dont know if he is gay,but he surely looks like a gay....
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by APCsupporter: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Mightymanna:
You failed to add the propaganda that devastated Atiku in the core North

It was rumoured that Atiku signed a deal with France to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria believe me this is one of the main reason

You guys should stop spreading lies. What destroyed Atiku in the north is the corruption tag, insignificant promises for the north and most especially peter obi. I warned you guys that namdi kanu was creating enemies for your tribe but you wouldn't listen

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by wirinet(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2019
justtoodark:

gays marry women too,to hide....

tahh....i dont know if he is gay,but he surely looks like a gay....

If he married have kids and have mistresses, he cannot be said to be gay. Bi-sexual yes, but gay no.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by justtoodark: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

If he married have kids and have mistresses, he cannot be said to be gay. Bi-sexual yes, but gay no.

you know nothing....gays marry women and have children too....
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by Fhowe: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
4 years go complete now now then we will see if baba will go back to daura or not
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by aorseer: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by avrex3k(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
ideynl1:
Are you sure you learnt counting in primary school?
those are three words bro I will sell the nnpc is excluded.
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by aorseer: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
avrex3k:
those are three words bro I will sell the nnpc is excluded.
3 words and 1 letter grin
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by suremanpatriot: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

are those the words that triggered Buhari to rig and falsify results shamelessly

is buhari inec now? grin
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by suremanpatriot: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

are those the words that triggered Buhari to rig and falsify results shamelessly

is buhari inec now? grin my dears figures dont lie,it is beta to vote BAC a smaller thief than to allow a bigger thief to ripe you off
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by babytoun: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Rossikki:
''I will sell NNPC''

cool

Is that why most of Buhari votes came from the north ? Abeg talk another thing
Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by 22brains(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
xpac01:

How many people in APC now that were not in PDP? Name them... When devil change name it does not change the fact that it can't commit evil.
just like changing from EVIL DEVIL to LIVE LIVED. It doesnt stop him from committing evil. APC is occupied by PDP. None is worth fighting for

1 Like

Re: The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency by akoaki(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Drink some Zobo. You will be fine.

Zobo does not relieve Sifia pain. He should try ZORO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: NNPC Zero Remittance To FAAC, Recipe For Crisis / Emefiele Demands N25bn As Damages From Akpabio Over ‘defamatory Remark’ / LETS IDENTIFY NIGERIAN PROBLEMS AND SOLVE IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.