Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water (12619 Views)

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Celebgistz1: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerker, Shallymhiz has decided to cause commotion on the road with her twerking after fetching a bucket of water

In the video, she went to fetch a bucket of water and on her way back she decided to display her twerking skills, resulting to stirring and confusion from passerby.

She wrote:

“PS: I twerk it down wherever I find myself� don't even know why somebody will be walking and not face front���”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/curvy-slayqueen-causes-commotion-with-her-twerking-skills-after-fetching-water
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Celebgistz1: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Pls this trash is getting sickening! What's the meaning of this bullshìt ?! There's an impending war looming, so how's this gonna help ? To top it all, one rat bastard will push this to the FP. smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Celebgistz1:
Wow
Are you normal ? What's wow about this ?

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Donice01: 4:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol meanwhile see the woman with the strongest pussy, please click the subscribe button for more updates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63oHPPxhxiw
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Khd95(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2019
We don't need any distraction abeg,make she carry her uneven bumbum dey one side

We still dey count election votes

Dear inec,please do u need more ruler and touch light

1 Like

Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Fadomero(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2019
u need 12inch stick
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Earthquake2: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Every body is finding a way to make money

Me I dey find one sugarmummy cry
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by tstx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jane mena wannabe

See my signature
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by RTSC: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ojigbijigbijigbi.

Quality ass. So loose and thick.

If I catch this girl eh.
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shameless old cargo...nice ass though cool
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by YorubaEmir: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
The kind of pungent smell emanating from that body ehn . She looks dirty ! Spits
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by celebgistz2: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Must be very DIRTY.
Relocate to a PIGGERY
Re: Curvy Slayqueen Causes Commotion With Her Twerking Skills After Fetching Water by celebgistz2: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
cc

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.