Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? (12844 Views)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Are They Really Practicing Social Distancing / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Please try and read the word of God today even if it's a verse. The word has the capability to increase your faith. I leave this passage with you.

Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 AMP

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Op you craze gan O grin
Where is the breast grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
You just defeated the message of Christ you're trying to pass. Thou shall not lie.

Do you think Christ would have told people that there will be free sex in heaven if people repent?

You don't sell reason with lies Bruv.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
You just defeated the message of Christ you're trying to pass. Thou shall not lie.

Do you think Christ would have told people that there will be free sex in heaven if people repent?

You don't sell reason with lies Bruv.
desperate time calls for desperate measures. This is what Paul said in 1Corinthians 9: 22

To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
desperate time calls for desperate measures. This is what Paul said in 1Corinthians 9: 22

To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

You don't indulge people in a bad habit as an attempt to wean them off of same habit. Paul said he became weak for the weak, in that he put himself in their shoes to understand first how and why the people function the way they are.

He tried to understand their circumstances, he didn't go have sex in the brothel so he can save prostitutes. He didn't organize a band of thieves so he can save some thieves.

There's a section for religious activities, but if you must evangelize in the romance section, come out as true... Imagine you have brought them with a heightened thought of immorality just to preach values.. It kills your reason, no matter how desperate you think the times we are in is.

Cheers! May God help us to understand his words, amen.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Randy100: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:

see as you twist the bible so as to suit this your immoral headline. God will judge you.

19 Likes

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Keziehenry(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Op you just lied and you that all liers are sinners

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Please try and read the word of God today even if it's a verse. The word has the capability to increase your faith. I leave this passage with you.

Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 AMP
Another mad man on the loose. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Vicachiever: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sweet in the mouth but bitter in the stomach
HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS OF MASTURBATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqN7NZrL1aY
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Nduemma12(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Op you be ashawo oooooo cheesy
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by silifx: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
wetin breast go do you for this life ehn grin grin grin
ZINIBANKS:
Op you craze gan O grin
Where is the breast grin
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

You don't indulge people in a bad habit as an attempt to wean them off of same habit. Paul said he became weak for the weak, in that he put himself in their shoes to understand first how and why the people function the way they are.

He tried to understand their circumstances, he didn't go have sex in the brothel so he can save prostitutes. He didn't organize a band of thieves so he can save some thieves.

There's a section for religious activities, but if you must evangelize in the romance section, come out as true... Imagine you have brought them with a heightened thought of immorality just to preach values.. It kills your reason, no matter how desperate you think the times we are in is.

hmm. Reminds me of something. Makes SenSe.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by GreaterDC(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
You don't please God by committing sin,
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by 1899Milan: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
This thread, cruise grin
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

you corrected me with love. I have taken note of it. I'm never gonna post a sexual headline to preach again. I respect you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by kingPhidel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
There is no breast here.. Am going back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by ghostwriter0147: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Another Hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
kingPhidel:
There is no breast here.. Am going back cheesy
cheesy if you are going back it should be the pictures of their back returning the chairs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
Another Hypocrite...

https://www.nairaland.com/5780158/ladies-sincere-where-belong-very undecided THREAD BY THE SAME OP, just click. He is such a hot gospeller

Goalnaldo:

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by LarryBee1k: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
f
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by AmazingMOG: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:

please be very careful how you twist the word of God just to suit your opinion

I’m a man of God like you.

Remember we only preach and the Holy Spirit changes people.

Stay blessed
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by hefortcom(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
U should have look for something better to say that using this words to play.
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Raymeskey: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
And swear
NL got crazy people in all sectors

Op though you caught me sha
The thing question me gan
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by kingPhidel(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
cheesy if you are going back it should be the pictures of their back returning the chairs cheesy
bad guys.... Na front camera I use... ;d
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
kingPhidel:
bad guys.... Na front camera I use... ;d
I discovered you are a Madrid fan. Hala Madrid! In Santiago we abide.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Tomjazzy2: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
@Stephenomozzy you spoke with so much knowledge. If you're a Pastor, I'd definitely love to hear you preach the gospel

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
@Stephenomozzy you spoke with so much knowledge. If you're a Pastor, I'd definitely love to hear you preach the gospel

grin I'm humbled.

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by NwaforIgbo: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2020
8023 (Eighth thousands twenty there) views. One of the highest so far.
Men wetin breast do una? angry angry
Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by kingPhidel(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I discovered you are a Madrid fan. Hala Madrid! In Santiago we abide.
yes brov.. Halla@Madrid Los blancos de galacticos.. I trust God in my life that one day I'll take my son to estadia Santiago benerbeu.. let's keep flying the white.... Onelove

1 Like

Re: Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
8023 (Eighth thousands twenty there) views. One of the highest so far.
Men wetin breast do una? angry angry
brother you just dey my mind. grin back in the days I use to get jealous when I see other people's thread reach 2-5k views whereas my own will be below 800 but here is mine getting 10k views. Before I slept last night it was 7.5k. your threads too carry enough views even more than mine grin

(1) (Reply)

If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. / If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.