Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66784 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by mercy87(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
zeb04:
Naso
M.oron

I won't reduce my self to exchange words again with a lowlife. So fly away little insect.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by EMCHIZ(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Khd95 post=76133248]Start looking for a self contained apartment and leave the house for her,cos one day she might just lace ur food with otapiapia

Don't make troubles with her,just stay away from her,as for ur kids, report to Nigerian police or any relevant authority so that when u want to see them there won't be qualms,three kids are enough bro,if not the need to kill sexual urge and all,u can live a perfect life as a single man, better Still get a younger girl

You said it all! U can live a perfect life as a single man. The only problem is sexual urge which is not a problem if you can manage ur self well. I don't wanna die b4 my time. I will only marry when am so rich that my wife and her people will fear me.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tellemall:

Even if you say it a million times, the typical African/Nigerian Man will not understand you and will instead pick fault with you or claim that you are a woman hiding behind a male symbol. I do not know why as men we cannot handle the truth and put aside sentiment on family matters.

From the original post you can see a conceited man who expects his wife to bring him water to wash his hands! What on Earth are we reading here? What happened to his legs and hands and sense? Is this the African men ego or intelligence?

That is the genesis of his problem. He expects to be treated as a baby/tin god by his wife, not realizing the unrealistic expectations he is placing on her. Why does he feel his wife must bring him water to wash his hands to prove that she is a good wife? What expectations has he lived up to if he is always at the receiving end of this compulsory servitude of his wife? He must surely irritate her by being jobless, leaving everything to her and still demanding this fickle thing called "respect as a man".

He's upset that she gave out his number to the school. Sorry, but whose number should they have? Why is it that modern men want to carry the title of men but abscond the responsibility it comes with?

So many men want to be fed and clothed by women, but retain their distant aloof mechanisms for dealing with their families. It is disgusting. Just visit any of these threads and you see men with entitlement mentalities that permit them to think their wife MUST help them financially, spiritually and who knows how else. Oh, FFS.

Many people who disagree with you believe a woman is a robot without her own dreams and is dedicated to the man's dreams. This can never work out because every human has ambitions. Once they can live them out they will never want to get back to that place of no self-worth.

Africans need to change this mindset that they are Kings on some imaginary throne of masculinity. You rarely see a woman complain because she's always the slave while the overlord husband is fault picking.

You sound like a person called oolongtea, I think. All the men vilified him because they are most likely lazy and live off their women.
Men who believe women are to be robots with no ambition are not real men. Masculinity is not a throne and isn't superior to masculinity. Besides, as a disciple of gender equality, the man or the woman can become the bread winner as long as they agree and her happy with but the breadwinner must not insult and maltreat the other.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
ur prob not mine Next......
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by mascotafltd: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bros maybe your dick is not doing the thing well or is it too small, lol
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tloc(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
Dude, if you are married and do all these to your partner then your are a rare piece but is you are not married and living with your wife, just let quiet abeg. Easier said than done. The problem with some of us is trying to be traditional in a conventional arrangement or being conventional in a traditional union. Take a pick and stick to it.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
millionboi2:
manipulation is evil.......it means u use ur wife's weaknesses 4ur own advantage.

Definition of good or evil is your responsibility.

I am not a religious man, so I have no idea of what is good or evil. I just understand Cause and Effect as well as Epigenetics. If you repeat a process for 21 days, your internal software will be reprogrammed to become addicted to the routines and the processes.

My advice is not for the egotistic illiterates, but for people with functional neurotransmitters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dyt:

good point
your father treated her well
appreciated all her efforts, supported and loved her in all of it

Not true.
The woman simply made a choice to fulfill her duty of submission to her husband no matter what. The guy you quoted never said that his father treated his mother any exceptional before she proved her self noble by respectfully carrying the burden of the family single handedly and even incorporated menial jobs to shore up the family finance when her husband was down. Furthermore, the OP did not give us enough information for you to conclude that he neither supported nor loved nor appreciated his wife.
So your conclusion is weak and only tends to defend misbehaviour from a number of your gender. What people like you that seek to win arguments for their gender do not remember is that you also have a brother or an uncle that you cherish who might suffer the same unfortunate fate. Will you still feel the same way you felt here? Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Offpoint: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Commot here jare. You could have said that you were drunk while typing and I would have understood but you want to proceed further with a defense to the ridiculous garbage you wrote. Good day.
Lol, LMAO.... That nigga piled up a truck full of bullcrap up there.... I can't still he's a guy.

He said "it's the sore responsibility of a man to provide for the family"

then ended up with where it's a must the wife served the man washing hands water... what manner of fuckery
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by khalids: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

Bullshit...............
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tloc:

Dude, if you are married and do all these to your partner then your are a rare piece but is you are not married and living with your wife, just let quiet abeg. Easier said than done. The problem with some of us is trying to be traditional in a conventional arrangement or being conventional in a traditional union. Take a pick and stick to it.

Very married and my home is an Empire. Building an Empire requires teaching your wife the 100 years goal of the family and how generational wealth should be sustained in the event of your death.

Most men are timid. You can not have time to keep teaching different women these Secrets of Bloodlines if you keep divorcing. Marriage is greater than sex. Building a bloodline is something beyond the level of understanding of an average black man. So, when I say marriage is huge, I mean it and you must learn to control the waves, the air, the sounds, the lighting and the emotion that flows at your home.

It is even my responsibility to stop religions from infiltrating the mind of my family and ban news that shouldn't filter in. I do not even let my family watch Nigeria news or monitor the elections. So they do not lose hope.

If they know, they are on the next jet abroad and I will have to finance different homes. Money is just a tool, wise men know this. But for a poor man, once he has a few million, he wants a woman to be his slave because he does not even know why he was born, neither does he know why the world exists.

When you get to my point of understanding, you will understand how and why you must use mind control, positively to keep your home safe.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

God bless you brother! Your wisdom humbles me. I'm single but I'll take a lot of cues from what you wrote here

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by rooskii(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Best advice here!!!!

Capensis:

Pay attention:

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, LMAO.... That nigga piled up a truck full of bullcrap up there.... I can't still he's a guy.

He said "it's the sore responsibility of a man to provide for the family"

then ended up with where it's a must the wife served the man washing hands water
... what manner of fuckery
Capensis is just deluded with the conviction that he has a higher plain of understanding. I once encountered him in the religious section and on reading his views, I knew that he just submerged in confusion and irrationality.

@bold
Persistent inconsistencies in his arguments show that he is not a critical thinker.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Emperor002: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
pray
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by tulus(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is interesting.can you tell us how you treated her before you lost your job?Before a woman will be so mean to any man to this extent will be as a result of how the man treated her.most men think they own the world,jumping from one hole to another,humiliating the wife to the lowest minimum.then when things turn around,they will still expect that woman to be loyal to them.Oga go and apologise to your wife for ur past sins towards her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by bosunjohns(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice.
Capensis:

Pay attention:

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by MrErudite(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

I have only one word to describe you.

STUPID!

A woman must be under her husband and there are house chores of woman and the one of the Man, it's called âž— of labour, I can't do my own part and for peace to rain I will continue doing urs yet you're still misbehaving damn. I will slap the living hell out of her, what nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by mrZENographer: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva

I'm sure you've gotten a boatload of advise from Nairalanders. Here's mine.

I heard somanu cases like this. But it ended in happy news and testimonies when either one of the couples came to The Lord's Chosen Ministry.
Yes. Many people look down on this church b cause of what they've heard, or how we dress bla bla bla.
But our journey is that God is with us and it is characterised with signs and wonders which don't happen in many places these people say they worship.

Come to CHOSEN. My pastor will pray for you. Be presenting the request to God. God will bring your wife to your submission. And if she hears the word of God in Chosen, God will touch/change her heart.

I'm not married. But this your case, I've even heard worse ones. So it's miracle. You want miracle? Come to CHOSEN.

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by MannieA(f): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
ogawisdom:
The lady is even feeding your jobless ass and u are here ranting like a mad dog.

A jobless man will be disrespected by even an angelic wife.

You failed in your responsibility of providing for your family, A man must always be able to pay
1. Rent
2. School fees
3. Feed the family

keep quiet and read what the op posted again.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Hotguy27: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
I do not intend to scare unmarried ones away but to be sincere to you, what keeps marriage going is the man's success.
Success is categorized, try to marry a woman who fits in the level of your success. Example, If you are not rich enough please and please do not marry a woman who earns more than you do.
Period!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by kenostika(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hedonisst:
Eeya, sorry.

It's your cross, carry it.

That's why some of us have always been dictators and absolutists with women. It didn't fail us then and it is not failing us now. If one party has to be the submissive, docile 'mumu' in the Union, it has to be the woman. And we compensate her in our own way for being a good girl, for knowing her place. We blow hot and cold and keep ourselves happy, keep them happy, and make the world a happy place for us.

In everything, we keep at the back of our minds that these species are dispensable. Never give them a sense of utmost security and impunity. Even with the children, be ready to leave them all and burn the house down. Mean it. And make sure she knows it, from the beginning. It's not a 'trick' you learn at your old age. It has to be from Day 1. If you mumu from the beginning, then you are destined to be mumu to the end or to die in the process of liberation. No two ways.

When you decide to become a 'good' and 'patient' man who overlooks a lot and puts females on a pedestal, you're guaranteed to have a miserable life.

Nuff said.
Best post for me.So many weak men around hence the high rate of death among these married men.So shameful

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
As a wife, your BEAUTY attracts your husband, but your WISDOM will continue to keep him! Your ELEGANCE catches his ATTENTION, but your INTELLIGENCE convinces him! NAGGING irritates your husband, but your "CONSTRUCTIVE SILENCE" weakens him! Remember that the "boyish" character in your husband comes out occasionally, but your ability to always handle it, is a sign that you are a MATURED WIFE! Every man has "Secret Struggles and Pains" including your husband. If you should ever find them out from him, please exhibit the greatest maturity by asking the Originator of your marriage (GOD), to help you with USEFUL IDEAS, that you will suggest to him (your husband)! In the long run, your KIND WORDS matter to your husband than your "LOOKS"! So, always invest the RIGHT WORDS! Earn your husband's respect and he will consider you as the yardstick for all his actions! Learn to mould your husband's moods, and he will naturally give you his "FUTURE" as he recalls your maturity in handling past issues! Note that WOMEN are everywhere, but REAL WIVES are scarce. Let the QUEEN in you come alive, and your husband will always hold you in a very HIGH ESTEEM!

Please don't be selfish, forward this to every couple or single you know, so that we will together make the "BEST MARRIAGES" in our society at large! I just did my own part! God help us!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ogawisdom(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
MannieA:

keep quiet and read what the op posted again.

Crawl back to your hole and get lost already
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ChiefSweetus: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
lilmax:
what the fuc.k
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

This is not the whole story bro. Am sure you are not telling us something
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by homirefacuny(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Didn't expect less from an Omoalata.

Dead grin
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by showafrica(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

She was not supposed to marry you, either you tricked her into marrying you or she married you out desperado. May be the person she likes is not looking her way and she wanted to prove she could do without him by marrying you. I advise people to marry a woman who loves them than a woman they love

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by phenom666(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

Pls Sir, your life matter alot... Divorce is not a sin. God actually hate divorce when a man put away his wife unjustly, no actually reason.

If she doesn't kill you, her behavior will.

I beg you in the name of God, divorce her, your children will still be your children. They can come stay with you from time to time.

If you die now, let said from food poison or heart attack or high blood pressure, that thing you called your wife will be very happy and life continues without you. Your children go still grow up with or without you.

Call your lawyer and ask for a divorce papers, if you don't have a lawyer, enter any court room own by the government or any private individual and demand a divorce paper from them, after telling them your reasons for the divorce. After paying a small Fee's to them the hand you the paper, from there head to the courtroom for the divorce. Simple and short.

If your wife, start to beg or apologize don't accept it, it don't from the heart.

After your divorce, you can move out from the house and rent your self contain room.
Also you can start mingling with single lady. No need to marry again, except you find love again.

My advice is the along way to live long and happy life.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
tulus:
This is interesting.can you tell us how you treated her before you lost your job?Before a woman will be so mean to any man to this extent will be as a result of how the man treated her.most men think they own the world,jumping from one hole to another,humiliating the wife to the lowest minimum.then when things turn around, they will still expect that woman to be loyal to them.Oga go and apologise to your wife for ur past sins towards her.
Uhn?? Did you even read the post at all ...how did you arrive @the bolded??

"She started as a terrible girlfriend"
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by adegeye38(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

Am very sure you knew she was like dat before u married her, but probably because she had big ass and boobs, u married her al d same thinking she wil change, d way forward is only God can change her u and her must become born again
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Alariiwo: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nawa o.. some women can fall hands sha.

A man that has spent his life achievements on you suddenly became trash to you cos he had small challenge with finances.

I'm starting to accept the "no finance, no romance" narrative. Good partners are hard to find these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.