Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66727 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by eyinjuege: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tellemall:

But we both know that most men cannot play the second fiddle, therefore they must man up and be the breadwinner or endure the marriages in which they aren't.

Toxic masculinity is forever on display on nairaland. The belief that a woman MUST help a man attain his goals is a wrong mentality that is so common here. Why is it never the other way round? Aren't women humans with dreams, too? You don't marry people so that they can build your dreams (what about theirs?).

You, Martinez, are accommodating because of your life experiences. Some other men desire to sit on that throne and do nothing when there. As you say, each party must respect the other. Nobody is lord over the other.

Unfortunately, religion and baseless customs have made men in Africa elevate themselves unnecessarily, thus creating needless problems on the home front. Check it carefully, if a man makes his wife an equal partner there will be no need for troubles.

You have said it all. Even the OP thinks it's a crime the wife doesn't give him water to wash his hands before eating, and finds it disrespectful he has to get up and go wash it in the kitchen. OP, don't be a joker.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nwogeh: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
for the OP,
I think the kind of wife you are married to is not the kind of wife you needed.
You are a true African man and you are married to a civilised but uncultured lady.
And you on your own side, you need to adjust the way you think because the Lady you are married can't be the oh yes wife you wanted.
Don't divorce, instead use your business as sn excuse and get accommodation outside your home do that you can be coming home on weekends.
You knew she was this stubborn but you put up with her only because the physical distance helped. So create that distance now to revive your marriage.
Don't move out because you are quarrelling, move out with a sole purpose of creating scarcity.
Your wife needs to see reasons to love you.
Try to also talk with her about all these with a view to understanding why she is behaving like this.
Use the opportunity to know if she still like the marriage to continue.
Be close to anyone she is close to with a view to knowing what she complains most about you.

Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by giles14(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

oga carry your cross. You saw the underlaying faults but still chose to tag along.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Reference(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Just ended a long, tedious but profitable day.... much progress.... so tired.... cold water has never tasted this good.... smiley

OP,... man you need a vacation. Clear your head first.... take a week off.... travel to somewhere remote.... where there are no base stations and mobile signals... where you can watch the waves pound the beach all day long.... or the sunset behind the rolling hills....

..... just a week....then we can talk....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by joyousever(f): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
OP, but having seen all the disrespectful & terrible traits in her as a girlfriend then, then why did u go ahead to marry her? Were u carried away by her fleeting beauty or a gun was held to your head? One thing I know for sure about men is that they value respect more than anything else & no serious- minded man or alpha male will settle with a disrespectful woman. Anyways, the best advice is the one you give yourself. Your peace of mind & dignity are key & you've got to restore them back.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tellemall:

You've nailed it.

A strong reason I believe that men ill at ease with their family are all unsuccessful. People who suck at home will suck at work and everything in general when put under scrutiny. It's like a reflection.

Attain peace and just success at home and everything will fall in place. Home is just a microcosm.

It is the mirror effect of the Universe as a computational simulation. The tougher the woman at home the better, cos it gives you the opportunity to win at home and transfer the effect holographically to the outside world.

How we do one thing, is how we do everything. How many men here have Sex Time Table, and give their wife excellent Yoni massage and Play Kama Sultra cards. How many? How many have erotic handcuffs, How many here wake their wives up with a cup of tea in the morning? You think you have money? You have no idea that money is useless if you do not know how to use it as a tool effectively. They think it is about buying expensive phone and human hair for their wives. That is important but not as important as waking her up with green tea. Pouring a wine unexpected and taking it to her and holding it to her lips.

It is why the elite does not mix up with the poor, cos they are timid almost always. I choose to mix up, cos I like to share information, hoping someone out there will appreciate.

Like I said, I can take anyone's wife if she is my spec and is maltreated and there is absolutely nothing the man can do. I am a real man, a real lion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Eze2000(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

Was making sense until you said, "God created man to enjoy and have dominion over his home..."

The way y'all make it sound like man is the most important creature by God. Perhaps OP was also playing demigod as he expects his wife to clean up after he's eaten, till she was fed up.

You may not know it but you ar3 a feminist. Make sure you pay the bride price of your husband so it becomes his duty to clean up after you.

By the way, the world has a pattern, spiritual and physical, a man is head and the woman is under him... take it or leave like it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Newboss(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Divorce her and move on with your life! angry
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nwogeh:

Very funny guy....but you made a lot of sense amidst humour. Thanks.
No better way to pass a message to neanderthals. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Are you married?

Capensis:

Your Dad was successful in marriage because;

He took full responsibility of being a man, and provided everything his home needed and never ever expected your mum to fill in except when he was broke. That reflects on how much he appreciated the wife when she helped out when he was broke. If your Dad was a weak man, who always complain that his wife should assist him, when he was doing well, your mum would not have stepped in the way she did.

The problem with many men here is that they expect a woman to contribute to the home compulsorily as a partner. Marriage is not a partnership. It is okay to stay single and have baby mamas, but if you actually want to get married, you must understand that you went and buy this woman. Yes, bride price is cost price, you change her name to yours, and that again is the change of title, when you buy land or car, you change the name to yours, that is how you complete the purchase.

Then it is your responsibility to oil the car, fuel it, repair, SO YOU CAN ENJOY DRIVING. Same thing with marriage. I do not like coating words when I am operating on a higher level of understanding.

Trick is: Do not expect the woman to know anything, do anything. Just like the car, prepare to do everything to have a clean ride for a clean drive and if your wife happens to contribute, please act surprise and be surprised. This does not stop you from giving her massages and treating her like a queen.

Like I always conclude, I will always take your girls from you with these strategies, cos I am not just wealthy due to my disciplined strategies, I am also great in engineering women to angels. I know the laws of this universe and how to play it. Expect nothing, work for everything and go all out to win at anything AGAINST ALL ODDS.

Do not ever give up, if the prize is great. But ensure there is a prize.

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Are you married?

Very married. And I win every war. I can literally kill to keep my relationship safe from cracks and I mean it. Cos I have no energy to train new Mayoress for my Empire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Reference:
Just ended a long, tedious but profitable day.... much progress.... so tired.... cold water has never tasted this good.... smiley

OP,... man you need a vacation. Clear your head first.... take a week off.... travel to somewhere remote.... where there are no base stations and mobile signals... where you can watch the waves pound the beach all day long.... or the sunset behind the rolling hills....

..... just a week....then we can talk....
Haaaa, pure bliss... The thought alone makes my chest constrict with pleasure.

*sob*
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Very married. And I win every war. I can literally kill to keep my relationship safe from cracks and I mean it. Cos I have no energy to train new Mayoress for my Empire.
You sound very controlling

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by BioTeck: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

Except for the last paragraph, any man who will take to your advice is better not to be born. He had better not exist at all than become a non-entity such as your write-up suggests.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

I love your ideology. I hope I get a husband who shares same ideology as you do. You're incredibly intelligent. Not many a man possess the skill(s) of manipulating a woman to your will unknowingly to her. I would've asked you out if you weren't married. wink

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by dammypat(f): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to do, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving you pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

Do you think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

God has chosen to bless you with a second to none understanding of how things work,I give it to you sir!
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Your Dad was successful in marriage because;

He took full responsibility of being a man, and provided everything his home needed and never ever expected your mum to fill in except when he was broke. That reflects on how much he appreciated the wife when she helped out when he was broke. If your Dad was a weak man, who always complain that his wife should assist him, when he was doing well, your mum would not have stepped in the way she did.

The problem with many men here is that they expect a woman to contribute to the home compulsorily as a partner. Marriage is not a partnership. It is okay to stay single and have baby mamas, but if you actually want to get married, you must understand that you went and buy this woman. Yes, bride price is cost price, you change her name to yours, and that again is the change of title, when you buy land or car, you change the name to yours, that is how you complete the purchase.

Then it is your responsibility to oil the car, fuel it, repair, SO YOU CAN ENJOY DRIVING. Same thing with marriage. I do not like coating words when I am operating on a higher level of understanding.

Trick is: Do not expect the woman to know anything, do anything. Just like the car, prepare to do everything to have a clean ride for a clean drive and if your wife happens to contribute, please act surprise and be surprised. This does not stop you from giving her massages and treating her like a queen.

Like I always conclude, I will always take your girls from you with these strategies, cos I am not just wealthy due to my disciplined strategies, I am also great in engineering women to angels. I know the laws of this universe and how to play it. Expect nothing, work for everything and go all out to win at anything AGAINST ALL ODDS.

Do not ever give up, if the prize is great. But ensure there is a prize.

Jeez, you are just about one of the most egotistical and chauvinistic specimen of manhood I've come across on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You sound very controlling

Yes, a very healthy level of control.

I sense missteps before they happen and snip them on the bud. Mistakes are not accepted here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol..smh.some ladies sha,very easy to deceive, this one has already wetted her pant because of a guy who is typing from a book of fairy tales
mercy87:

I have sent you an email....please reply. I will love to chat with you if you don't mind.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Sparkles003(f): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

My advice for the sake of life which we only have one.I suggest a separation where your children spend weekends with you and weekdays with her,it is very unhealthy when parents belittle themselves all the time in front of their children as this tends to affect them socially and mentally
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Jeez, you are just about one of the most egotistical and chauvinistic specimen of manhood I've come across on Nairaland.

Egotistic, Yes. Chauvinistic, you truly are lost in meanings.

You and I can get along very well. I love stubborn women, it gives me the opportunity to learn more on how to tame one more lioness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by otipoju(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

I tried to make the marriage work but realised I was only wasting my precious time.I've filed for divorce and she'll be served any moment from now.I wish to regain my sanity and move on with life.Thanks.

I understand you. Your sanity is very important.
Check your blood pressure too. Serving her divorce papers may be a wake up call for her.

Its a messy situation i tell you. One person complicating life for every one else just because of basic things that can be adjusted. God be with you.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by middlebelter(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Khd95:
Start looking for a self contained apartment and leave the house for her,cos one day she might just lace ur food with otapiapia

Don't make troubles with her,just stay away from her,as for ur kids, report to Nigerian police or any relevant authority so that when u want to see them there won't be qualms,three kids are enough bro,if not the need to kill sexual urge and all,u can live a perfect life as a single man, better Still get a younger girl

I don't know if I made any sense shaa

Except for the last paragraph.

Separation for a while if you know you can resist temptation of lust and during that time try to find a way to keep in touch with your children and pay thier bills. Let her miss you and she probably will have a rethink.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Skmoda360(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
dante0147:
Someone started as a terrible girl friend and you thought you could fix her ?Man not all that glitters is Gold
Iya eh ma Jere eh........
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tellemall: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
eyinjuege:

You have said it all. Even the OP thinks it's a crime the wife doesn't give him water to wash his hands before eating, and finds it disrespectful he has to get up and go wash it in the kitchen. OP, don't be a joker.

It never ceases to amaze me the unreal expectations the African man will place on his wife to enslave her not knowing that he rises when she does.

How can an adult man not know how to wash his own hands? His wife must be having back her pound of flesh now that he is in her shoes. His side of the story reeks of her getting back at him, but he doesn't seem to get it. It appears his ego is fighting back.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I love your ideology. I hope I get a husband who shares same ideology as you do. You're incredibly intelligent. Not many a man possess the skill(s) of manipulating a woman to your will unknowingly to her. I would've asked you out if you weren't married. wink

I would have agreed if I was not married.

The trick is to ensure that you handle these processes for at least 21 days until the neurotransmission occurs for that length of time and the brain is wired to addictive state, that you repeat these things unconsciously. It is real science.

I use scientific data in all I do, and if I was to meet a lady that is unhappy naturally, I will organically alter her reasoning in exactly 21 days without her knowing, cos I will control the airwaves, what music plays, the massages, filter out bad news and she remains on a 'happy' frequency for just 21 days and then I rest easy. I have programmed a brand new robot and she will stay happy almost always except she goes back to a bad environment.

It is mind control but positively. it is epigenetic programming. A man must master life to succeed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Yoighaman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
delugadou:

please help a brother here. I have a girlfriend who I'm still trying to understand. what signs should I look out for in a terrible girlfriend?

The answer is very simple: Never marry a feminist, if you see the signs, take off.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by cenaman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is it a contract marriage? If no my dear walk out before you die untimely.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Pay attention:

what is this one saying, I bet you're single, spectators are always the best player.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tellemall: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

It is the mirror effect of the Universe as a computational simulation. The tougher the woman at home the better, cos it gives you the opportunity to win at home and transfer the effect holographically to the outside world.

How we do one thing, is how we do everything. How many men here have Sex Time Table, and give their wife excellent Yoni massage and Play Kama Sultra cards. How many? How many have erotic handcuffs, How many here wake their wives up with a cup of tea in the morning? You think you have money? You have no idea that money is useless if you do not know how to use it as a tool effectively. They think it is about buying expensive phone and human hair for their wives. That is important but not as important as waking her up with green tea. Pouring a wine unexpected and taking it to her and holding it to her lips.

It is why the elite does not mix up with the poor, cos they are timid almost always. I choose to mix up, cos I like to share information, hoping someone out there will appreciate.

Like I said, I can take anyone's wife if she is my spec and is maltreated and there is absolutely nothing the man can do
. I am a real man, a real lion.

You'd be surprised who would dutifully return to his side. Some people are suckers for pain. Until they really want out, never help them out.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Tellemall: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Like I said, I can take anyone's wife if she is my spec and is maltreated and there is absolutely nothing the man can do
. I am a real man, a real lion.

You'd be surprised who would dutifully return to his side. Some people are suckers for pain. Until they really want out, never help them out.

The guy is running for a divorce but will likely repeat the exact same mistakes he's definitely making now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.