Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast (1943 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Olami099(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2010
@Nairalanders,my elder brother needs ur intelligent piece of advice on dis thread.He will clock 30 dis year still he doesn't have any girl friend takless of fiancee.Any time he sights a girl dat he admires he is afraid to tell her his feelng.He will beg me to help him get informatn about d lady,He knws dat am a clown everybody lkes me.Am d 1 dat willl go to d girls house,deliver hs message&collect her phone no,4rm there he will start calling her day and night.The funniest tin his dat he cant express his feelings 4 her.He is physically alright;possesses all d qualities needed by a grl,very handsome but shy.Please wat can he do?
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2010
@poster,i thot u said this guy is ur brother.Ur write up features mockery of his inability 2 b woo ladies n not here 4 advise as u assumed.
Hahahahahaha.i hope u're happy now.*long hiss*
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by googles: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

since you claim to be very good in the art of toasting why not teach your brother abi they say charity starts from home. . . enrol your bruver

and keep his inabilities in the family.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by double08(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2010
So you caanot teach him,you had to bring your dumb as5 to NL to complain(hisses)

The only accurate thing about your thread is calling yourself a 'clown'
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by MOBO444(f): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2010
Is your elder brother in Nigeria or in Europe, well if he is in Nigeria he does not need to toast, Nigeria ladies dont need toasting.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by daylae(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2010
^lol
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by hakunajay(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
A clown indeed!
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by 1104(f): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2010
wahala,
30yrs no gf,dem swear for that guy!
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by violent(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2010
you are a clown and a dumbass

your brother is a wuss

do you guys have anything positive to add to the gene pool at all?
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by googles: 1:27am On Aug 29, 2010
violent:

do you guys have anything positive to add to the gene pool at all?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Afam4eva(m): 2:03am On Aug 29, 2010
I think i'm just like your elder brother. I'm 24 and never had a girlfiriend. i feel like if i talk to a girl i'm going to faint or something. I don't know how guys do it cos i didn't grow up with that kind of lifestyle.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by hakunajay(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2010
afam4eva:

I think i'm just like your elder brother. I'm 24 and never had a girlfiriend. i feel like if i talk to a girl i'm going to faint or something. I don't know how guys do it cos i didn't grow up with that kind of lifestyle.
Damn! Grow up bro! Faint or die if you want to but at the end Just walk up to the girl and tell her how you feel about her! She ain't gonna kill you and even if she does, wake up and go for another girl, just dont give up!
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by citous(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2010
Olami099:

@Nairalanders,my elder brother needs your intelligent piece of advice on dis thread.He will clock 30 dis year still he doesn't have any girl friend takless of fiancee.Any time he sights a girl dat he admires he is afraid to tell her his feelng.He will beg me to help him get informatn about d lady,He knws dat am a clown everybody lkes me.Am d 1 dat willl go to d girls house,deliver hs message&collect her phone no,4rm there he will start calling her day and night.The funniest tin his dat he cant express his feelings 4 her.He is physically alright;possesses all d qualities needed by a grl,very handsome but shy.Please wat can he do?

U guys didn't get the gist. This dude is indirectly asking for help for himself but posing it like its for some fictitious brother. Bros an advice for you, toasting is so 90s, now people chat up girls. Talk to her like another individual eg if u run into a dude and wanna talk to him about something, u dont have issues doing that do u? Now extrapolate that mentality to talking to a girl. Raise an intelligent topic or make a remark that will prompt her to respond and once she does do not let the opening go to naught. Be ur self and talk to her like a buddy and dont try too hard to be likeable or too smart arse. This believe me will alway give u an opening and u will then work ur self in. wink Then tweak ur lines/lyrics to reflect what u want of her.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2010
kini big deal?
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
Which lines or lyrics are you talking about? Do i have to cram some lines like a stage actor before i can toastsad ? Pls help me
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by chelseabmw(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by femy2010(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
He should start by going to social gatherings more,it helps.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by cold(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2010
Sip som alchohol or smoke som spliff to bolster your confidence,that should do it cool
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by femy2010(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
What if he is a pastor or a pope in the Making? grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by cold(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^ grin they all do these things,remember,it's only illegal when you're caught.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by femy2010(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
A Silent trUE grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Olami099(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2010
hhhhhhmmmmm
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by double08(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^^^

finally the clown is here angry angry angry
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Olami099(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
@N/l there is no suitable advice to dis post.Didnt u have a good piece of advice,u are all behavng as if u are kid?(hisses)
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by double08(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^^^

clown2
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by citous(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
Olami099:

@N/l there is no suitable advice to dis post.Didnt u have a good piece of advice,u are all behavng as if u are kid?(hisses)

Dude u gat one from me unless u gat put off by my finding u out tongue

stevetboy9:

Which lines or lyrics are you talking about? Do i have to cram some lines like a stage actor before i can toastsad ? Pls help me  

u will make up d lyrics right there son, grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Tosinville(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2010
Fuk lyrics dats old skool man ppl called toastin, if it happens u put dat in ur memory as a song nd u eventually hook urself up wit girl at yo end nd u begin to drop ur lines nd d girl hold u up nd ask u another question thatz when u'll start to stutterin like a stammerer. Approachin a lady needs confident soul who's not shy, someone who's ready to reply any question immediately, if it happens u didn't do better in d first place, nevermind afterall she can't slap or kill u highest she'll only walk away jus 4u to gain some confident about ladies u know. About crack lyrics ppl rarely use dat these days cos its like wastin hel of a time even 1min wit good conversation is ok cos she has already know where u r headin to. . . . . . I can help wit few lyrics 4 beginnerz *sippin kunu lol*
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Olami099(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2010
@Tosinville,lets hear out ur lyrics 4 beginners
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Tosinville(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2010
@Olami, why? Are u one of those that cant approach a lady?
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Olami099(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2010
No,am nt that kind?But wants to add to my knowledge about approaching a girl,
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by yinqxy(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2010
Dat's rather 2 funny y not try teachin him jst lyk sum1 said u don't need 2 toast a gal jst chat her up cool
Re: My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2010
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

98% Of Girls On 2go Are Mostly Those That Are Ugly Or Rejected. / She Is 20years And He Is 30years / Women, Necessary Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.