Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) (54028 Views)

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Bright4(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Keep coming

NextLevel sure...�����‍⚖️

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by femtex007(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Pojomojo:
if Buhari's integrity is anything to go by, then the Pope should confer upon Jonathan sainthood
y waiting for pope to confer him sainthood? U suggested it, U can do it urself. Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
agbangam:
Buhari is a Bae, a real bad slayer grin .... I knew Atiku is a goner when i saw him winning on Twitter and here on Nairaland. Likes and Shares don't win election, the real voters are with their transistors ( radio) waiting patiently. If you are a Politician contesting for any political post in Nigeria, just know that there is trouble when you are leading "ONLINE" or your "LIKES/SHARES" on Nairaland is on the high side cheesy ....

God bless your Mother!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
While Buhari is winning in Nigeria, Atiku is winning in Cameroun, Obi is winning in China while OBJ is winning in abroad both are also winning at Nairaland by gathering likes and shares.
This IPOB family will soon go back to their default mode because the heat will be to much for them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
BABA BUHARI PLS HAVE MERCY ON ATIKU.

WETIN? WHO ATIKU OFFEND SEF?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Myde4naija(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Yes, Buhari should win Katsina but Election delayed is election denied.

Election counting delayed, rulers and light needed to calculate figures at collation center by a Professor shows that something fishy has happened.

Atiku will win eventually.
if you are part of the process you will know its a very tough one don't judge this election seating in the conform of ur sofa.

Election for naija no be easy task, ask an adhoc staff in ur area.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by XYZ123: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
One of the Kardashians has been released

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Ayomosix(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
ANYBODY THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI AND TRY TO APPLY OR REVERIFY HIS OR HER VISA TO RUN OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHEN THE SUFFERING START, THAT VISA WILL NOT BE APPROVED IN JESUS NAME. NOBODY IS RUNNING ANYWHERE, WE WILL SUFFER THIS SUFFER TOGETHER.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

Much love to my South-South brothers, Even in all, You so much loved! Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by kikake: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
So Buhari and Yakubu are still doing their most ridiculous election?

Boring.
Just waking up from sleep.

Incompetence redefined.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by mrphysics(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
So many persons believed this on this platform

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol
It is finished
PDP is dead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Warripikin08(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
So much distance between us.

Distance between your body. --Omarion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Kastina votes don cum ooo. See numbers..... we will not take this, this raping....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by 9jaArea: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Libya sure bro I can link you up

KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by AnanseK(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Election counting delayed, rulers and light needed to calculate figures at collation center by a Professor shows that something fishy has happened.

Remember we are still waiting for SE and SS results. Why the long delay?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Ayomosix:
ANYBODY THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI AND TRY TO APPLY OR REVERIFY HIS OR HER VISA TO RUN OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHEN THE SUFFERING START, THAT VISA WILL NOT BE APPROVED IN JESUS NAME. NOBODY IS RUNNING ANYWHERE, WE WILL SUFFER THIS SUFFER TOGETHER.
Sorry, Nigeria is moving to next level of greatness. He has used four years to cleanse PDP mess.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by kingthreatz: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
eodavids:
The pattern of rigging is to downgrade Atiku's stronghold, then magnify Buhari's stronghold.

Too bad

Nigerian elections is about where you can rig. Thats how it has been since 1999.
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
kikake:
So Buhari and Yakubu are still doing their most ridiculous election?

Boring.
Just waking up from sleep.

Incompetence redefined.

Relax

Listen to The result of Borno, Kaduna and Kano before you make a summary.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by KOMZYLEE(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
PMBfirstson:
IT IS DONE,,,,,,,,, 4+4 IS A GOAL

oti jin na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Myde4naija(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
agbangam:
Buhari is a Bae, a real bad slayer grin .... I knew Atiku is a goner when i saw him winning on Twitter and here on Nairaland. Likes and Shares don't win election, the real voters are with their transistors ( radio) waiting patiently. If you are a Politician contesting for any political post in Nigeria, just know that there is trouble when you are leading "ONLINE" or your "LIKES/SHARES" on Nairaland is on the high side cheesy ....
most of the online voter don't even have the PVC, the liltle once that has are so lazy to queue for their candidate the best they can offer is the like and shares on twitter facebook Instagram nairaland and the likes.

Its a pity have warn them earlier
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Lol
U still believe Atiku would win?
I like ur spirit bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

E pain am! cheesy grin grin
How? Zombie how na
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Kastina votes don cum ooo. See numbers..... we will not take this, this raping....

Outright rape.

Heard Kwankwanso has departed for Libya it of anger.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by AnanseK(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Meanwhile INEC on the road - Taking Kano votes to Abuja....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How? Zombie how na

E pain you!

Don't lie.

I detest people that tell lies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by islandmoon: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2019
you better restructure the country so we can control illegal immigrants in our regions, after reducing atiku votes in the south ,
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by sauceEEP(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2019
It's over for Atiku...
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by BlueAir: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku once said destiny delayed is not destiny denied along with his followers singing the same on nairaland. Obviously my reserved comment was accurate. "u never jam correct village people because if u have u will know destined delayed can be destiny denied"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by goodlifehyd1: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Lmao Atiku wey don dey prepare to buy recharge card to call Buhari already. Mind you the state you talking about was won by PDP, same as 2015 when a prof announcing Rivers couldn't see his handwriting and started demanding for more lights lol
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
When are they announcing Nairaland and Twitter result.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.