Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) (54030 Views)

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nellizzy(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
We tell them oooo
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by berbs: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
Imagine buhari and INEC can't conduct a free and fair election in South South

This was what Jonathan did without stress
He allowed a free and fair election in the whole nation without favouring one region

I was an apo2 in Benin city
After the election there was no way APC can get up to fifty thousand vote in Edo state

Even before the election there was no way APC can get more vote
That was why i was very sure of PDP winning

So what happened?

APC thugs were allowed to destroy ballot papers even when armed police men were around

I have no respect for obaseki and buhari anymore

It is well sha

You should know that these pple did not use any card reader. 1M? Is this a joke? These ones were basically rigging massively. Just using Almajiris to thumbprint. The sincere ones will testify. Anyways, if PDP allows all these nonsense to just slide, it's their own cup of tea. Balderdash!!! sad
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Sgbate(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

He allowed a free and fair election in the whole nation without favouring one region

After the election there was no way APC can get up to fifty thousand vote in Edo state

So what happened?

APC thugs were allowed to destroy ballot papers even when armed police men were around

It is well sha
This thing u are doing , u will hurt yourself o

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2019
While waiting for the final result Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, I pray he doesn't expire b4 d swearing in.

God that brought him this far cant take him away!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by WilliamsNedd: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
TRCdesigns:
you be God, who you epp forget that phrase na God dey help us all don't feel superior nobody will beg you for help... Empty vessels make the loudest noice

Ignored
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by BenzEne1(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
PDP mess? Now that things are hard for d common man, to get a job, u need to b highly connected. Unlike during PDP that even a cleaner can help u get a fed govt job. Nigerians are just selfish

Did a cleaner get you a job during the PDP era ??
Liar liar pants on fire.
PDP ruled Nigeria highhandedly during their 16 years. We are not going back to that era.
I voted Sowore, but I'm happy Atiku is losing. We can't condone the sale of our economy and massive money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by bus1: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
When will they start counting twitter likes, nairaland likes e.t.c
Till that time there is still hope for Atiku

PDP is already counting them.
That is what they will use to try and challenge the results INEC is announcing.
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
freemanbubble:

So what happened?

It is well sha
[/s]

Take Paracetamol. Its a super pain reliever.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Doyenro23(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
I'm selling handkerchief grin grin grin for people that want to weep ��
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
SternProphet:

No value? So it incapacitated their votes. You guys grieve God so much even in your bitterness. Katsina is an agric powerhouse. It's getting a refinery in the next 3 to 4 years using Niger Republic crude. They will show you contribution soon

Stop lying. The hope is still Niger Delta. It's part of the northern policy of the dictator and bigot-in-chief.

How about the imaginary oil he spent billions of dollars of Niger Delta oil money looking for in a desert?

He is petroleum minister. Baru is NNPC gmd, north wants to die on Niger Delta oil, yet they don't have a single drop.

Nigeria shall be free soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
PDP mess? Now that things are hard for d common man, to get a job, u need to b highly connected. Unlike during PDP that even a cleaner can help u get a fed govt job. Nigerians are just selfish

You have malaria trust me.

What are you using to generate this feelings?

Defeat has started making you hallucinate
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Sunjay13(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Na the person wey Sabi link know book o.Lets wait patiently and see what this 2nd term has for us.
I just hope all promises made by the Apc be fulfilled.
Sai Baba.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

Stop lying. The hope is still Niger Delta. It's part of the northern policy of the dictator and bigot-in-chief.

How about the imaginary oil he spent billions of dollars of Niger Delta oil money looking for in a desert?

He is petroleum minister. Baru is NNPC gmd, north wants to die on Niger Delta oil, yet they don't have a single drop.

Nigeria shall be free soon.

grin grin grin

Can imagine your pain

Take heart. You will be okay in weeks from now as your thoughts and feeling will adjust to reality.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2019
BenzEne1:

Did a cleaner get you a job during the PDP era ??
Liar liar pants on fire.
PDP ruled Nigeria highhandedly during their 16 years. We are not going back to that era.
I voted Sowore, but I'm happy Atiku is losing. We can't condone the sale of our economy and massive money laundering.
No need arguing with a zombie.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by afamaustin(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Hi tech rigging
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Anndrew(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Truely,if election is free and fair,we knows atiku will win.unlike the last election..go to facebook,twitter,nairaland,snapchat,instagram.infact all the social media chat,even live television show,both local and internationally..even apc no that..the only way is tru rigging which we all knows ''vote" does not count...what has dis government does for 4yrs apart from blame game..shey na we go suffer am..them neva start

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Emedu(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2019
WilliamsNedd:
I really feel for our hopeless youth whose future have been carted away by this evil administration and yet they keep eulogising the man who will finally send them to their early graves.

Buhari supporters,please watch this space. Anyone that comes to me for help,I will meticulously go through his/her social media post to see what they posted during the electioneering period before I can offer a helping hand.

There was a country!!!

Who you helped
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Sanchez01:
Atiku stood no chance from the beginning. How the PDP didn't see this remains a mystery.

If Atiku didnt stand a chance, who stood a chance?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

Can imagine your pain

Take heart. You will be okay in weeks from now as your thoughts and feeling will adjust to reality.

What will happen in weeks from now will surprise. No one will anticipate it. It will come as a massive shock to people like. I won't say more than this. You think it's over? Lol. Just stay tuned...
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

You have malaria trust me.

What are you using to generate this feelings?

Defeat has started making you hallucinate
Defeat? I haven't forgotten the hardship Nigeria experienced. As a sociologist I see and observe the social problem inherent in this society which he has no capability of solving.

I'm in for a better Nigeria irrespective of the ruler, as long as everyone is carried along, I'm good.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by EazyMoh(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

So what happened?

It is well sha
You are an APO 2 yet, you shall be preoccupied with your PU yet you can authoritatively declare APC couldn't get 50K votes state wide?
Ok let's start with your PU, what's APC's score against PDP's there?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Defeat? I haven't forgotten the hardship Nigeria experienced. As a sociologist I see and observe the social problem inherent in this society which he has no capability of solving.

I'm in for a better Nigeria irrespective of the ruler, as long as everyone is carried along, I'm good.

I detest people who tell lies

Even your words are riddled with pain. A quack psychologist could easily tell
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Iziquiel(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
WilliamsNedd:
I really feel for our hopeless youth whose future have been carted away by this evil administration and yet they keep eulogising the man who will finally send them to their early graves.

Buhari supporters,please watch this space. Anyone that comes to me for help,I will meticulously go through his/her social media post to see what they posted during the electioneering period before I can offer a helping hand.

There was a country!!!
Shut your trap, have you finished helping yourself? What makes you think all Buhari's supporters are suffering? Bla Bla Bla, how much you get? Go help yourself and your family members. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Look how they are rejoicing, they have only called 11states out of 36. We still get hope. Nonsense and buhari.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by XTHRONE(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Northerners are daft, they are the problem of these country, if you have ever exchanged word with an illiterate you will understand, Majority of northerners are illiterates, not to add the fact, they are religious fanatics. After they will go picking rice on the streets, spits...Nigeria is beyond redemption.how will a normal thinking person vote for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by BenzEne1(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No need arguing with a zombie.

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
bayelsaowei:
Thats it.. thats just it..

This is a state that adds little or no value to the country..

Same for bornu and yobe..

Nigeria a failed state..

Azin rather continuous violence, poverty and disgrace of d country at international level, hopeless almajiris bcs of 500naira d sold their future.SMH
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Banter1(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Damn, kloe Kardashians just arrived. imagine what Kim Kardashian would look like (kano)
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Akaujaa(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
This is like votes garnered in four States in the south east
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Banter1(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Griiiiiin:
Azin rather continuous violence, poverty and disgrace of d country at international level, hopeless almajiris bcs of 500naira d sold their future.SMH
they are now attacking our region
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Posterity70(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Haba ! Where in katsina can you have this numbers? The irony of these is that those that concocted figures for Borno,Yobe and katsina have forgotten the security challenges bedevilling these areas that cannot afford them acheive these numbers.
Its quite glarring that illiteracy in endemic in the north such that they can't even do things with style.
SAI BABA FOR LIFE Since they like armed banditry, Boko Haram poverty, Cattle rustling, illiteracy,Drug abuse and other vices bedevilling them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.