Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) (54006 Views)

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Konisewu: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
There is God oo...All this vote that you're sharing...

But WHY? Why Always me (ATIKU)

God dey..
#konisewu#

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Midastorch(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
bayelsaowei:
Thats it.. thats just it..

This is a state that adds little or no value to the country..

Same for bornu and yobe..

Nigeria a failed state..

They were busy voting when your youths were busy drinking “Helo beer” in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Sorry, Nigeria is moving to next level of greatness. He has used four years to cleanse PDP mess.
PDP mess? Now that things are hard for d common man, to get a job, u need to b highly connected. Unlike during PDP that even a cleaner can help u get a fed govt job. Nigerians are just selfish
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Mathiasa(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahah abeg the niaraland likes and shear how market? People that vote don't even know how to navigate the Internet. All of u here liking Atiku, Una no get pvc. grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine how many Eastern state this one alone cancel.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by kunmiiii: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Yes, Buhari should win Katsina but Election delayed is election denied.

Election counting delayed, rulers and light needed to calculate figures at collation center by a Professor shows that something fishy has happened.

Atiku will win eventually.

Certainly, Reality hasn't dawned on you yet!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

E pain you!

Don't lie.

I detest people that tell lies
Hope u and your family have benefited from this administration if not, be ashamed.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
bayelsaowei:

Nigeria a failed state..

Trust me! You will be okay Las Las
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

Outright rape.

Heard Kwankwanso has departed for Libya it of anger.

If na u nkor? Wont you run to get some fresh air? What BABA is doing to these people is just too unfair bro.

Buhari has retired all of them, OBJ, Dakwambo, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Atiku and so on. They need to run bros
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Dottore: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
@ Kasla2 why are u still poor and soliciting for subscribers who will pay you money so that u give them game. Why can u also give your kinsmen and relatives the winning game to come out of poverty abi they like suffering?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by OmoManU: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Shey U will go to Zimbabwe grin, it's still abroad
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Ugosample(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Election counting delayed, rulers and light needed to calculate figures at collation center by a Professor shows that something fishy has happened.

Right now, it's a statistical impossibility

the damage has been done

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hope u and your family have benefited from this administration if not, be ashamed.

We have.

I know how it hurts to lose.

2023 is another year.

Can you still make it work this morning with the devastating early morning News?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by GOFRONT(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Na wao...

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by OhiOfIhima: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
kernniejay:

No be only inflate. Make Atiku go and inflate Adamawa then.

Since the begin of the collation, I can see some credibility and transparency in this election..

If APC want to rig, they would have start it from ASO rock.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

If na u nkor? Wont you run to get some fresh air? What BABA is doing to these people is just too unfair bro.

Buhari has retired all of them, OBJ, Dakwambo, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Atiku and so on. They need to run bros

You right at a time

Buhari is politically wicked!

Even Jonathan was not disgraced like this

It's now confirmed Atiku has no value in the North

Even in Adamawa, the thief could not even get block votes.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by pastoray(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
A sorry case for the Atikulators tongue
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol. How many people are living in Katsina, Yobe, Jigawa and the likes? What do they do for a living? Are they all farmers and traders? Which companies are there?

I can still take that of Lagos, Abuja, PH and the inflated figures of Kano, but these other states, naaaaaahh!!!

Imaginary figures for APC's rigging master plan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by KelvinC1(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Read my lips save my number and call me later..
Atiku will still WIN.. #McADOYii
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

You have Malaria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbos should face their shops........ Politics is not their calling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
KelvinC1:
Read my lips save my number and call me later..

Atiku will still WIN..
#McADOYii

You have headache!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by SternProphet: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2019
bayelsaowei:

Nigeria a failed state..

No value? So it incapacitated their votes. You guys grieve God so much even in your bitterness. Katsina is an agric powerhouse. It's getting a refinery in the next 3 to 4 years using Niger Republic crude. They will show you contribution soon
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Mathiasa:
Hahahahahahahahahahah abeg the niaraland likes and shear how market? People that vote don't even know how to navigate the Internet. All of u here liking Atiku, Una no get pvc. grin grin grin grin grin
Imagine how many Eastern state this one alone cancel.

It has cancelled the whole Southeast
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
SternProphet:

No value? So it incapacitated their votes. You guys grieve God so much even in your bitterness. Katsina is an agric powerhouse. It's getting a refinery in the next 3 to 4 years using Niger Republic crude. They will show you contribution soon

Tell them again Baba!

Those for back seat never hear
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by thegoodone1234(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Tobimillar1:
This is Anambra,Enugu and Rivers state combined
I said it. the whole vote of south east and south south is not up to KANO and katsina vote.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Wasky101: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
jayson87:
It is over... this is the only result that determines who wins the election.

Congratulations Buhari.. Hardship and poverty continues
This your hardship and poverty card has been over used, I dare you to tell me what you do? What was it like in 2013 compared to now in 2019, the challenges you have had and the setbacks
Post returns and let's see.
I will go before you.
I do steel fabrication and my business hasn't suffered if anything it is doing better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by arewa001(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
And you think Nigerians believe this results.

Elections conducted since on saturday and up till now you haven't released results?
ALREADY MANIPULATED FIGURES BY MR INTERGRITY RIGGER
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Denikayan: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
ralphelo:
Igbos should face their shops........ Politics is not their calling.

Sincerely! They just in Nigeria to exist, not to call shots
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

We have.

I know how it hurts to lose.

2023 is another year.

Can you still make it work this morning with the devastating early morning News?
Well, I pray he doesn't expire b4 d swearing in.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Sanchez01: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
PDP saw this but played Atiku anyway, as one of the top parties in the country they needed to present a candidate but also needed one who could almost singlehanded fund his campaign and the maga was Atiku grin
The emboldened must have been why the PDP really settled for him because I recall their secretariat in Abuja remains uncompleted till date, owing to lack of funds.

PDP was never ready for the election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by TRCdesigns: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
WilliamsNedd:
I really feel for our hopeless youth whose future have been carted away by this evil administration and yet they keep eulogising the man who will finally send them to their early graves.

Buhari supporters,please watch this space. Anyone that comes to me for help,I will meticulously go through his/her social media post to see what they posted during the electioneering period before I can offer a helping hand.

There was a country!!!
you be God, who you epp forget that phrase na God dey help us all don't feel superior nobody will beg you for help... Empty vessels make the loudest noice

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Just one word. Avoid social media election. They will give you unnecessary confidence that you're the winner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.