Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) (54035 Views)

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Ziggylady(f): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
agbangam:
Buhari is a Bae, a real bad slayer grin .... I knew Atiku is a goner when i saw him winning on Twitter and here on Nairaland. Likes and Shares don't win election, the real voters are with their transistors ( radio) waiting patiently. If you are a Politician contesting for any political post in Nigeria, just know that there is trouble when you are leading "ONLINE" or your "LIKES/SHARES" on Nairaland is on the high side cheesy ....

The "likes" were really paining you guys smiley..na real wa.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by tunize(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
Imagine buhari and INEC can't conduct a free and fair election in South South

This was what Jonathan did without stress
He allowed a free and fair election in the whole nation without favouring one region

I was an apo2 in Benin city
After the election there was no way APC can get up to fifty thousand vote in Edo state

Even before the election there was no way APC can get more vote
That was why i was very sure of PDP winning

So what happened?

APC thugs were allowed to destroy ballot papers even when armed police men were around

I have no respect for obaseki and buhari anymore

It is well sha
with all due respect sir Edo had 18 local gvt area, speak for what u saw alone in your PU abi as u deh ur local gvt and PU, u where also at the other local govt?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Ziggylady(f): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

E pain you!

Don't lie.

I detest people that tell lies

You appear to be pained actually..na waoo
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by freemanbubble: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
tunize:

with all due respect sir Edo had 18 local gvt area, speak for what u saw alone in your PU abi as u deh ur local gvt and PU, u where also at the other local govt?

Oga don't argue with me
Am a Bini boy
There is no way APC can get vote in Edo state except in oshiomohole's region.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by freemanbubble: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2019
objobj:

sorry

that is always the first reaction. you will soon calm down.

That is why the nation is backward
Shoot at sight a ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Rikidony(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
Why are these moderators wicked like this na? Must you take this to front-page? A lot of people that were atikulating obidiently before election are now atikrying obidiently. And then there is you adding more salt to their injuries.
What Atiku is getting from his stronghold in the midst of what Buahri is getting.
my guy you don kill me this morning ���

NEXT LEVEL IS ASSURED NO STOPPING ���
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Rikidony(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2019
dah omo INEC wan kill Atiku ah swear, oboy see level hahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by lexy2014: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
jayson87:
Buhari's Bad economic policies... thats simple, or you believe jonathan is the cause

Am wondering what Wasky101is trying to debate&defend. In d face of glaring facts, how can someone still try to defend d indefensible?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by jayson87: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Am wondering what Wasky101is trying to debate&defend. In d face of glaring facts, how can someone still try to defend d indefensible?
don't mind the wasky101 he is a typical asslicka... failure is so glaring to their faces, yet they find ways to make excuses and defend it
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by lexy2014: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Rikidony:
my guy you don kill me this morning ���

NEXT LEVEL IS ASSURED NO STOPPING ���

Next level is assured

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before-buhari-warns-govs-leaders/amp/
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Freenoblemanyahoocom(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2019
In the presence of trouble, some grow wings while other buy clotchs
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Wasky101: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
jayson87:
Buhari's Bad economic policies... thats simple, or you believe jonathan is the cause
Well if you think bad economic policy's then u are been mischievous or absolutely ignorant, now before hand over in 2015 $ was on a free fall and we were headed towards recession. Now if the watom looting under PDP had continued coupled with the dwindling oil price you wld have been on a queue for staple food for survival at the moment. Thank your stars it didn't happen. Except you want to be mischievous the only reason for naira crash was crash in oil price.
You should be thankful for Buhari that closed up the Treasury to looters.
Now I charge you to point at one economic policy that is not favourable to the economy since 2015.
Waiting as usual.
NB; yes Jonathan and all past leaders are responsible by not saving enough for the hard times
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Wasky101: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Educate yourself and also free yourself from hate, we were headed towards recession with full speed from the end of 2014, coupled with the fact that ur president opened the flood Gates of cbn at the time, what did you think was going to be the result? A vibrant economy
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by lexy2014: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Wasky101:

Educate yourself and also free yourself from hate, we were headed towards recession with full speed from the end of 2014, coupled with the fact that ur president opened the flood Gates of cbn at the time, what did you think was going to be the result? A vibrant economy

Oga we aren't talking about hate(emotions) we are discussing facts which u haven't been able to present so far. According 2u, u are doing better now in ur business than u did pre-2015. Now ur business is import dependent. Exchange rate was 182 then and now its above 360. How are u faring better with that exchange rate? That u haven't been able to explain. In what way was Nigeria headed towards recession in 2014? What were d indicators?

Jayson87

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by bkool7(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Yes, Buhari should win Katsina but Election delayed is election denied.

Election counting delayed, rulers and light needed to calculate figures at collation center by a Professor shows that something fishy has happened.

Atiku will win eventually.

Where the delay ?

Is the process not transparent enough?
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Bestbeelieve: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2019
of course thats where the North show you guys how useless your education is......when they tell you the population of Katsina is over 5million!!! how

Tobimillar1:
This is Anambra,Enugu and Rivers state combined
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by Wasky101: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga we aren't talking about hate(emotions) we are discussing facts which u haven't been able to present so far. According 2u, u are doing better now in ur business than u did pre-2015. Now ur business is import dependent. Exchange rate was 182 then and now its above 360. How are u faring better with that exchange rate? That u haven't been able to explain. In what way was Nigeria headed towards recession in 2014? What were d indicators?
Jayson87
What was the cause of recession in Nigeria? Was it because Buhari took over power?
I leave u with this
https://internationalbanker.com/finance/why-is-nigeria-in-recession/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/138723-exclusive-okonjo-iweala-opens-up-says-nigeria-economy-in-danger.html
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wasky101:

What was the cause of recession in Nigeria? Was it because Buhari took over power?
I leave u with this
https://internationalbanker.com/finance/why-is-nigeria-in-recession/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/138723-exclusive-okonjo-iweala-opens-up-says-nigeria-economy-in-danger.html

First of all, I asked u this:How are u faring better with that exchange rate at 360? That u haven't been able to explain.

Again, since u have read d links, u could have simply done a summary& provided me with d indicators I asked 4 and explain how all this combined with Jonathan "opening d gates of CBN" to cause recession.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by oyebolaidris: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
APO2 hired to work against APC abi?

freemanbubble:
Imagine buhari and INEC can't conduct a free and fair election in South South

This was what Jonathan did without stress
He allowed a free and fair election in the whole nation without favouring one region

I was an apo2 in Benin city
After the election there was no way APC can get up to fifty thousand vote in Edo state

Even before the election there was no way APC can get more vote
That was why i was very sure of PDP winning

So what happened?

APC thugs were allowed to destroy ballot papers even when armed police men were around

I have no respect for obaseki and buhari anymore

It is well sha
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by freemanbubble: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
oyebolaidris:
APO2 hired to work against APC abi?

INEC know whether you be APC or pdp
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by officialkempes: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
NDI PVC is our voice how far? ,
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by tunize(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Oga don't argue with me
Am a Bini boy
There is no way APC can get vote in Edo state except in oshiomohole's region.
bros na the bini all of us day hope u don hear the result jst small margin and u are talking about not getting result.
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by KelvinC1(m): 4:11am On Mar 01, 2019
Denikayan:

You have headache!
i need panadol o
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2020
PMBfirstson:
IT IS DONE,,,,,,,,, 4+4 IS A GOAL

Yes ohh.

We katsina people are enjoying our 4 leprosy fingers

Spit
Re: Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Katsina people should stop wailing over bandits

They voted for the king of bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias / Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.