Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (49045 Views)

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Banter1(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
You are a fool if you think Buhari will rule. Quote me anywhere. Everyone should brace up, your family and friends should be careful at the this point in time, TSUNAMI IS COMING
whatever evil plan you have against this country or any part of this country will not see the light of the day IJN AMEN. anybody planning to do evil against this nation father oh lord destroy them and so shall it be IJN AMEN. The Lord say you have failed already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Trezagezz: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Any state buhari wins is high margin but any state Atiku wins is with low margin..... _Who is fooling who_

Affected places in south east n south south are more than the places they vote_ Na only INEC SABI GIVE REPORT_
but didn't hear if affected places in Lagos (most atrocities committed)
Kaduna,Maiduguiri,Borno, Kano.... _BECAUSE PPL ARE BLIND N MEDIA DIDN'T COVER THEM..NZUZU N IBERIBE

One thing is sure, Northerners has short memory and never ready to swim out of poverty...._ ITS NOT A CURSE BUT SURE WORD_

Only country that is been ruled by an illiterate,someone suffering from dementia,cabals, bigot and youths are celebrating him_ I pity our young generation...

Naija is a joke..._ WE ALL KNOW_
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Trust me, you think saraki was disgraced in kwara? Just watch out for oshiomole.

PDP will win Edo south and central by over 80%> the north can join their masters in the caliphate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Emedu(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
You are a fool if you think Buhari will rule. Quote me anywhere. Everyone should brace up, your family and friends should be careful at the this point in time, TSUNAMI IS COMING

From nairaland??
Even a local government from Borno is enough to handle this. grin
Naughtytboy:

From nairaland??
Even a local government from Borno is enough to handle this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by pakingzzzz: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Rwsbets:
See prove below

Scammer
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Naughtytboy: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Banter1:
whatever evil plan you have against this country or any part of this country will not see the light of the day IJN AMEN. anybody planning to do evil against this nation father oh lord destroy them and so shall it be IJN AMEN. The Lord say you have failed already
we need a new Nigeria
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
goodlifehyd1:
Calm ur balls just 7k + votes when the "Kardashians" are yet to land with their Uncle BORNU... Even Atiku and he's foot soldiers are stylishly conceding defeat already.

Well it's high time we gather all the likes and retweets Atiku got online and send them to Abuja cuz they must count!!! Atiku should be declared the Online president of Naija
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by homebase(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Yes it does not change the fact that your Buhari and Atiku are different.

Your likes know too well that both Buhari and Atiku even if they spend 1,000 years in government
can never deliver 1 percent of infrastructures Sowore is enjoying in USA.

So swerve.

Isoduwa:

Sowore is back to United States of America
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
10 polling units from one of the Kardashians will cancel that but can the Kardashians votes yield any positive effect on Nairaland likes and shares? What about votes coming from Twitter? Let's wait and see.
Pride Goes Before A Fall
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by omonscloak: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
See mumu. Who is your president?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Friend01(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
I swear the Benins are behind Esan now, Esan will get deputy in 2020

Campaign in Edo state just begun. Oshiomole will be retired from politics just watch

You are just deluding yourself.

who retired Anenih?

who retired thief Lucky Igbenedion?

who retired Esama of Benin?

Name any big politician from Edo south to Edo central that Oshiomhole has not silenced or retired?

Or you think we don't follow activities down here.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by patreeq50(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
A laundry outfit in Yaba /Oyingbo axis needs the service of a Presser ....Salary is quite attractive. Call 08132867579
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by omonscloak: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Monaco2:
Osho baba wat happen cheesy in ur state, no way!!! U are fired shocked
Osho baba over try ooh,go check 2015 result, this result na great improvement oooh. Na real man of em word e be.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Isoduwa(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
homebase:
Yes it does not change the fact that your Buhari and Atiku are different.

Talk truth

Your likes know too well that both Buhari and Atiku even if they spend 1,000 years in government
can never deliver 1 percent of infrastructures Sowore is enjoying in USA.

So swerve.

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
2fine2fast:
Oshiomhole is the best thing to have happened to APC in recent times.

Osho Baba..
I respect you.
We thank you.

honestly, we were just looking at him that he doesn't know what he was doing then... I like the man , he negate every saraki like in APC, e.g okorocha, amosun .. kudos to him
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by shosky1794: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

Ain't you ashamed, APC Chairman Oshiomothief could not deliver his State?

Are u aware, this will affect APC since u must get 25℅ in 2/3 of the states. Meaning APC need to win 25 States else there will be rerun

Olodo! I'm not surprised, they wrote WAEC for most of you
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by frowland(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:

You actually made me think you are the fool with what you said.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Delaw00(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Can u pls go further what's TSUNAMI??
Naughtytboy:
God will punish Buhari
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by frowland(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

Are u aware, this will affect APC since u must get 25℅ in 2/3 of the states. Meaning APC need to win 25 States else there will be rerun

APC need to get 25% in 2/3 which they have already gotten since. If you dont understand this, reply let me break it down for you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by bluefilm: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

Are u aware, this will affect APC since u must get 25℅ in 2/3 of the states. [s]Meaning APC need to win 25 States else there will be rerun[/s]

Wrong.

According to the laws, the candidate with the most votes is declared the winner in the first round, on condition that he gets at least 25% of the votes in two-thirds of the country’s 36 states.

As long as baba is picking 25% of the votes in those states where atiku is winning, victory is assured and there will be nothing like reruns.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Friend01:

You are just deluding yourself.

who retired Anenih?

who retired thief Lucky Igbenedion?

who retired Esama of Benin?

Name any big politician from Edo south to Edo central that Oshiomhole has not silenced or retired?

Or you think we don't follow activities down here.
Benin retired them not oshiomole

Oshiomole was nothing till we took him and made him governor.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by frowland(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

If u mean Atiku, he won in his state.

PDP 410,266
APC 378,072

You don't only win by margin, you win 2/3 of the states

APC have to win 25% votes in 2/3 states. Meaning, you have to count 24 states that APC got not less than 25% of the votes.
I thought buhari is the only Dullard? You guys are making me think otherwise.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by BubuZombi: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2019
nelronaldo:
It was rigged. The people of Edo south senatorial district, we voted massively for PDP. I am not even talking of Edo central yet.

You are winning and still wailing... Which kind Wailer you be sef
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by michealewela: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Osanoghodua1:
This election was ringed by Oshiomhole. Believe me, Buhari didn't score up to 100k in Edo. The result was altered. I don't believe in project Nigeria.
APC scored 120k votes in Edo north.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by michealewela: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

If u mean Atiku, he won in his state.
PDP 410,266 APC 378,072
You don't only win by margin, you win 2/3 of the states
Please look for someone to educate you on this....
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by frowland(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
Trust me, you think saraki was disgraced in kwara? Just watch out for oshiomole.

PDP will win Edo south and central by over 80%> the north can join their masters in the caliphate

una don start again! una no dey tire ni?
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2019
frowland:

una don start again! una no dey tire ni?

I told you people oshiomole can never win Edo state for buhari because I'm born and raised there and I know how we behaves.

I'm telling you know, obaseki will lose 2020.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Captain6(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
kahal29:
The Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, narrowly won the presidential election in Edo state with 7,849 votes more than his main rival, President Muhammadu Buhari.

The State Collation Officer for the Presidential election, Ndowa Lale, announced at the Independent National Electoral Commission headquarters in Benin that Mr Atiku scored 275,691 votes, while Mr Buhari of the All Progressives Congress scored 267,842 votes.

However, Mr Buhari beat Mr Atiku in the number of councils won. He won in 10 while Atiku won in eight.

Mr Lale, who is the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Port-Harcourt, said the total number of registered voters in state was 2,150,127 while the total number of accredited voters was 604,915.

Mr Lale noted that the number of valid votes was 560,711 while 38,517 votes were rejected.

He further said the total number of votes cast was 599,228.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/316269-atiku-narrowly-wins-edo.html
Point of correction it's Prof.Lale not Mr.Lale, that's my V.C.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by frowland(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
I told you people oshiomole can never win Edo state for buhari because I'm born and raised there and I know how we behaves.

I'm telling you know, obaseki will lose 2020.

I never expected Buhari to win Edo. So anybody who understands politics without sentiments could have predicted that.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2019
segzy3:
shame on PDP.after stealing my parent pension for 14yrs.thanks pmb
God bless you.
God bless your parent.
God bless President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by OmoManU: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:
Lmao
We told them Atiku is losing big .
They kept consoling themselves and saying Ayiku only needs 30 to 35% of the north . That they will finish Buhari off with block votes from SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH.

Abeg ,where are the block votes o .
Kano,katsina,kaduna,Bauchi,Borno,Zamfara and others still dy there o .

I swear Buhari will win this election with a wider margin than he did in 2015 like I always said .
Our ipobian like and share brothers will allow us to rest on Nairaland at last .

ATIKULATED don become ATIQUIET

NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN

From results from various states collation centers across the country, Buhari is presently leading Atiku b with 4.5m votes from 29 states. Buhari presently has 13.3m votes as against Atiku's 9m votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.