Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (48851 Views)

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by tesppidd: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
10 polling units from one of the Kardashians will cancel that but can the Kardashians votes yield any positive effect on Nairaland likes and shares? What about votes coming from Twitter? Let's wait and see.
lol

You're just enjoying yourself abi.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by buhariguy(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy
Even with everything that OshiomoTHIEF did?
my people said they prefer CORRUPTION more than development, i am still ashamed of my people.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Printerscanner: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Saintsami:
Great. Atikulated
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ironlion1(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76132962:
Lol cheesy, with a paltry margin of 7000 votes, the up till now AtiQUIET wailers, just got their groove back.
Numbers that just 2 streets 10 families in Kaduna will knock out completely!! cheesy wink grin

If the incoming results favour the evil party they will be mastvurbating with loud screams of UP PDPppppppp.
If it favours our daddy, they will be crying rigging.

They won in the state of the NATIONAL Chairman of APC, won in Abuja etc and we Baba's Supporters are making no issue about it!
The money Atiku stole can feed all NIGERIANS for 400 Million years : Obasanjo!!! shocked
Una go dey alright las las, Supporters of CRIMINALS.

................ .................... ...................... ..................
They won't reject this kind of results, NEVER!
How come the PDP is rejecting results that have not been fully and completely announced? How can one reject the result of an uncompleted game? The process of an election does not end until the final collation and announcement of results.

Is the PDP rejecting the totality of the results nationwide? (Just like this one announced!) If yes, does it mean they also reject the results that would be announced later by INEC which may indicate that they have won in certain areas?
Are they also rejecting the results already announced that indicate they won in some areas?
(Just like this results!)
For instance, are they rejecting the results of the FCT already announced in which they won?

It is now obvious that the top hierarchy of the PDP is hysterical and nervous. We urge them to calm down. Obviously, this is the first time they are sensing a massive loss of an election as opposition party. 

We advise the PDP that as opposition party for many years,
we have been down this road before.
This is not the time to sacrifice the country for personal ambition.
If they feel they have lost (as their statement clearly indicates),
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar must pick up his phone to make that famous call to President Muhammadu Buhari.
The world is watching him and so are sane Nigerians.
END OF DISCUSSION!!

I would have love to see what you saw and still sees in PMB. Otherwise, permit me to say, those whom the gods wants to kill, the first make mad.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
God will punish Buhari
Oh boy this one head don knock woh, I hope we have a psychiatrist in the house

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by madrid5: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=76133364][/quote]he is saying the truth,I am from Edo and this result is a lie
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Raskasal(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
OP that is not narrow. That is a good win
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
kollinz1234:
There is still hope after all

GIVE WAY; PLATEAU IS COMING!!

PDP shouldn't expect more vote in plateau state. Though they will win
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by chloride6: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
exclusive2019:
In the analysis of this result, this may not favour PDP in the overall total votes for Atiku. As a matter of fact, in the same state in 2015, PDP won this state with over 75k votes margin but in 2019, APC massively reduced the gap to 8k votes. Even the total votes for PDP reduced by 9k plus votes between 2015 and 2019

Election is over what are you analysing?
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by pieces18: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
oshiom ole, you will soon be evicted from that office for not delivering to the hausa people.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by chloride6: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
kollinz1234:
There is still hope after all

GIVE WAY; PLATEAU IS COMING!!

APC will win in plateau...
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by stonemasonn: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2019
At least you guys will stop attacking Yorubas.....now we can see Edo, Delta and a lot of Igbos voted Buhari.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Dis one nah real Uppercut to Osho baba cool

Okoroawusa and Amosun right now cool
you dont understand at all.

APC has never won presidential elections in edo but they certainly will win governorship.

It is very hard to market buhari here, infact osho has done extremely well to win 11 lga for buhari, that means he delivered excellently.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Osanoghodua1:
This election was ringed by Oshiomhole. Believe me, Buhari didn't score up to 100k in Edo. The result was altered. I don't believe in project Nigeria.
IT WASNT ALTERED

Etsako west, estako east, etsako central, akoko edo, infact the entire edo north voted APC, he won parts of owan too

only benin and ishan voted pdp.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Cedarfarms:
What a shameful act by Apc and INEC. An election I worked and observed properly, this is the first time I saw people voting their conscience, pdp agents were unable to buy votes but we saw a government hilux going round distributing money to people,and pdp won every unit in my ward with a landslide victory.
Where did inec get their figures from? It was just too difficult to rig Apc as winners they settled for reducing the margin drastically. Hmmmmmmmmm!
UR ward was either in benin or esan, in estako, akoko edo and owan apc did well
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Caseless: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Where's that donkey that kept shouting"my Edo people this, my Edo people that...will elect Atiku Aguero Abubakar as the president"?

Too many fools on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Jorussia(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
UR ward was either in benin or esan, in estako, akoko edo and owan apc did well
APC won in Ovia federal constituency.PDP won narrowly in Esan.It was only oredo and Egor LGA that gave huge PDP votes.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
Benin retired them not oshiomole

Oshiomole was nothing till we took him and made him governor.

Story! how many votes did benin give him in his 1st term or you forgot how osumbor won with mago mago and osho won etsako, akoko edo and owan
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
I told you people oshiomole can never win Edo state for buhari because I'm born and raised there and I know how we behaves.

I'm telling you know, obaseki will lose 2020.
You are forgeting that jona won edo in presidential election yet apc took governor seat again?
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by garfield1: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
You are forgeting that jona won edo in presidential election yet apc took governor seat again?
I told that loser that buhari will get up to 45% in edo,the guy was arguing blindly.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by eseosa77(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2019
kahal29:
The Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, narrowly won the presidential election in Edo state with 7,849 votes more than his main rival, President Muhammadu Buhari.

The State Collation Officer for the Presidential election, Ndowa Lale, announced at the Independent National Electoral Commission headquarters in Benin that Mr Atiku scored 275,691 votes, while Mr Buhari of the All Progressives Congress scored 267,842 votes.

Its a lie ooooo!
That result is fake and inflated by oshiomhole.
Egor local govt.alone,pdp beat apc with over 10k votes and in oredo over 12k votes with Pdp winning in all wards and almost all the polling unit.Edo central which is the biggest strong hold of pdp is not added.Edo central alone,the difference is more than 25k vote.

oshio is a thief

However, Mr Buhari beat Mr Atiku in the number of councils won. He won in 10 while Atiku won in eight.

Mr Lale, who is the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Port-Harcourt, said the total number of registered voters in state was 2,150,127 while the total number of accredited voters was 604,915.

Mr Lale noted that the number of valid votes was 560,711 while 38,517 votes were rejected.

He further said the total number of votes cast was 599,228.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/316269-atiku-narrowly-wins-edo.html
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Jorussia:
APC won in Ovia federal constituency.PDP won narrowly in Esan.It was only oredo and Egor LGA that gave huge PDP votes.
Are u serious? buhari won ovia?

I thought the whole benin voted atiku, i know omosede of pdp lost but i didnt know they voted buhari.

but oredo has population sha.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by eseosa77(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2019
garfield1:

I told that loser that buhari will get up to 45% in edo,the guy was arguing blindly.

dont believe thi result it was doctored.
Edo south alone is more than 15k difference not to talk of edo central.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
garfield1:

Some benin people have never left benin so they dont know the spread of apc in edo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2019
eseosa77:

dont believe thi result it was doctored.
Edo south alone is more than 15k difference not to talk of edo central.
EDO north had more than 20k difference that canceled edo south and parts of esan.
u did not follow d news
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Melian(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2019
2fine2fast:
Oshiomhole is the best thing to have happened to APC in recent times.

Osho Baba..
I respect you.
We thank you.

I swear he is. And he knows this. That's why he's so confident in himself.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Melian(f): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
stonemasonn:
At least you guys will stop attacking Yorubas.....now we can see Edo, Delta and a lot of Igbos voted Buhari.

Which ibos voted Buhari?
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Jorussia(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Are u serious? buhari won ovia?

I thought the whole benin voted atiku, i know omosede of pdp lost but i didnt know they voted buhari.

but oredo has population sha.
The defection of Bob Izua,Shabba and others to PDP affected APC in oredo.Most importantly,Tony kabaka and his boys are not happy with the governor because of tickets and Agbero in Benin.Most of the Igbos in Benin reside in oredo.APC dey learn for money wen PDP carry enter oredo and Egor.In oredo,it was #9k per voters.Overall,Oshiomhole tried in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by suxess18(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
God will punish Buhari
..Do you think God is as foolish as you are ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.