Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari (27555 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Mrakeli: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Abuja after a weekend in Katsina for the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

When asked what feelers he was getting from across the country, on arrival at Abuja, yesterday, he replied,

“I don’t want to depend on rumours, but we will rather wait for INEC to announce the results.”

Buhari who spoke to the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), when asked his message to Nigerians as they await the release of results, he said: “Well l hope that Nigerians will appreciate that it was this government which made sure that they were allowed in security and peace to cast their votes for whichever party and candidates they wanted.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/i-wont-talk-until-inec-declares-result.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations Asadullah Baba Buhari.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by netpro(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Now that is my Presido - a man of Integrity and Honor. He has utmost regards for law and order.

Sai Baba you have our support and we have your back.

"A good name is better than great riches".

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by swiz123(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
I expect Biafran agitation to kick start with full force now.

I expect Benue to give up their lands now or face the wrath.

I expect massive defection back to APC. SMH...

I expect a dollar to trade for 500 naira before 2020.

I expect massive exodus.

I expect other African countries to tighten the securities around her borders.

I expect Nigerians to be denied visas.

May death never depart in the family of those who has brought this evil upon us. IJN.... Amen

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
What do you know, if not only Kwaruption
God help my Nigerian brothers and sisters.. nxt 4 yrs of cluelessness, nepotism, ethnic division, wickedness, poor governance, witch-hunting of opposition.. chaii!
I weep for Naija my country shocked
My prayers for u all!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by InaNla(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Ediot, talk now.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Teewhy2: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
We all know all the parties rigged in the stronghold and the best in the game will win.
To me at the end of the day, none of the two candidates is good news, last last na Canada go suffer am as people go continue bombarding them with visa and relocation, maybe that's good for some of us as we go fit get more chance of business successes when more competitors relocate.

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by mactoni91(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Need to leave this country

14 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Lanry1(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Like for Atiku, share for Buhari

70 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Saintsami(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Outgoing President, wetin u wan talk.
leave the post, give another person chance to rule.
at least, u have use 4 good at abuja looking for "change", if u won another 1 now, what will u be looking for? "Next level" right.
abeg let another candidate form another party search for progress.
you try your best look for change but people are getting hurt throught that.

15 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by contigiency(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
A very matured man who hates to make noise but Acts when it's necessary.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
mactoni91:
Need to leave this country
Lolz, where u wan go?

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by bart10: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
tongue
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Bungalow: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
When PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI was building a good name with integrity,
the thieves and criminals were stealing, raping the nation and looting to build mansions and hide our monies in foreign accounts.
Now that they need a good name to work for them, wealth becomes useless!

LESSON TO LEARN.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by loydsis(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
May u die before they declare the result,useless idiot I spit on ur grave.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by BOOMnaija(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nellybank(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol... Does He even know what to talk

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Kissup(f): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
I weep for my country. Another 4years of hunger and pains.I must leave this shithole even d devil cant stop me shocked

15 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by tommykiwi(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
He should have remained in Daura, because he has nothing to offer Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Buhari would not live to complete the first year of his reign!
Frank, becareful what you wish for others in life, it might come back hitting you and yours hard like a Tsunami!
We pray your parents live long to enjoy the fruits of their labour on you and your siblings.
Go and sin no more little Frankie!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by myettiallah: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
loydsis:
May u die before they declare the result,useless idiot I spit on ur grave.
Saintsami:
Outgoing President, wetin u wan talk.
leave the post, give another person chance to rule.
at least, u have use 4 good at abuja looking for "change", if u won another 1 now, what will u be looking for? "Next level" right.
abeg let another candidate form another party search for progress.
you try your best look for change but people are getting hurt throught that.

PDP hoodrats are moaning grin
4+4= 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Mysticluv(f): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
His talking might not be necessary angry

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by apparentlylaw(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
If I had a moment with this man ....he would tell his security to arrest me I swear

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Frankyboy1(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari would not live to complete the first year of his reign! Congratulations Osibanjo, humility is your virtue! God rules over the affairs of men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by freemanbubble: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Isoright
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by geolabious(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Who cares. Mshteeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by brainyvibe1(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
4+4

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Kissup:
I weep for my country. Another 4years of hunger and pains.I must leave this shithole even d devil cant stop me shocked
just come knack me before you leave

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by sammysmiles(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
who is ready to listen to you in the first place??

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by KubwaBoy: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Uchendu: We Will Get 5m Youth Off The Streets If We Sell Some Of Our Cars / Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers / 2019 Election: Atiku’s Server ‘Results’ Fake — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.