Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari (27575 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Kissup:
I weep for my country. Another 4years of hunger and pains.I must leave this shithole even d devil cant stop me shocked
All of una wan leave shocked

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
You will loose sir
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by LekkiG: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Because u don't even know what to say, this is a total indication that Nigerians are corrupt, can u swear that ur winning is due to Free and fair election?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by ydauda02: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
many people living in abuja are beneficiary components of corruption thatz y d want buhari out
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by chemgee: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
and your first words will be to congratulate your self I guess!

My fellow Nigerians brace up, this next 4 years will be the most interesting 4yrs in the history of Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by sandland: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
It seems that we no-longer know where to direct our anger.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by IamGbanks(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
If Buhari Won....

It's God plan for a better Nigeria..... Make Atikulaters go rest iBeg

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by kheny12(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Ediot, talk now.
If they call ur father idiot,how would you feel.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by contigiency(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Saintsami:
Outgoing President, wetin u wan talk.
leave the post, give another person chance to rule.
at least, u have use 4 good at abuja looking for "change", if u won another 1 now, what will u be looking for? "Next level" right.
abeg let another candidate form another party search for progress.
you try your best look for change but people are getting hurt throught that.

I know nothing will make you people to repent because you are simply irredemeable. Just that it's too early for you to start this, especially when the man has not even began his second term.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by kernniejay(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Where are those atikulated wailers? I hope they have atikulated with Reality now. Sai Baba all the way.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by MdRabx(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
My presido till 2023, abeg let's start campaigning for Osinbajo/Ahmed Alifor Presidency 2023 already,
2019 election is done and dusted, IPOB pigs would learn from this, if you guys remember i told you all Atiku can only be President on social media but never in this country, i trekked distance to make sure i cast my vote and what you all don't know is that Northern politics is completely different from politics in other part of this country, here in the North it's all about sincerity, honestly and intergrity. In PDP and in the North it's all about highest bidder, and the disgusting part is how somepeople say APC is muslim party whilr PDP is christian party, how stupid and gullible Nigerians canbe to allow PDP propaganda get at them.
Abeg PMB this time help me jail Saraki, Obj and the likes.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by idonhammer: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Kissup:
Nne come and join me over here make we dey groove together...nigeria is messed up.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Madas1986(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Now that the game is almost over we the Northern wishes to thanks those that voted for Buhari and even those that did not, But let it be known for the Igbo and All the Christian in Nigeria we are aware of their politics type.They see PDP as a Christian party which be most voted in favour of it Candidacy been it a Muslim or Christian,we know you guys don't like Atiku as a person but because he of his decision to contest against Buhari under PDP platform you decide to garner Support for him to avenge GEJ who was unsitted by PMB we dey laugh...
Now the bomb shoot I bet you guys And Mark my words it will be very hard for Any igbo or Christian to be Nigeria Next president.
This is the simplest of the true any Northern that won't mix word will tell you,the Good News is the Yoruba Moslem should start warming up cos after PMB power will be relinquish to them this is how we are going to take Revenge you guys oooo it is vanity upon vanity
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by nrexzy: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.
U Don talk ur own naa cos u Dey ur house know the candidate ur neigbor wan vote..
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Saintsami(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
contigiency:

I know nothing will make you people to repent because you are simply irredemeable. Just that it's too early for you to start this, especially when the man has not even began his second term.
so, what are after?
the country should continue like this?
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by winnerz: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
loydsis:
May u die before they declare the result,useless idiot I spit on ur grave.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by AfonjaBoston: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Ediot, talk now.

Don't you have a father ?
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Compliant(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
1 BORNO TSUNAMI ���

Borno Presidential Results
APC: 841,736
PDP: 65,414

2 HurricaneKano

APC = 1,464,768
PDP = 391,573

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by lagdmark(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
So the hope of pastor Osinbajo becoming president is postponed till 2053. The northern cabal go show the guy shage.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by DexterousOne(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Teewhy2:
We all know all the parties rigged in the stronghold and the best in the game will win.
To me at the end of the day, none of the two candidates is good news, last last na Canada go suffer am as people go continue bombarding them with visa and relocation, maybe that's good for some of us as we go fit get more chance of business successes when more competitors relocate.
Yes indeed

I have started the Canada process as well, and by gods grace, I'd be leaving this useless country too.

The brain drain that would hit Nigeria over the next 10 years, it will further sink to $hithole status with majority almajiri, agbero and ipob sympathizer

Any middle class professional wanting to raise kids in a country like Nigeria is on his own

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by DDexter99(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.
Very TRUE but most will still denial it. May God help our country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2019
SAI BABA OYOYO
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2019
We Will Come For Ur Ass Either way.
You forged your WAEC and now rigged your election.

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by mrkings84(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
You can't outsmart your creator.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by maj59(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Make them no dey even announce the vote again.. Just place the paper on the screen lets see it n go to next
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Kissup(f): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
You dey support buhari so go and knack Aisha
b0rn2fuck:
just come knack me before you leave
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by YurFatHer: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
APC = 1,464,768. PDP = 391,573

This kano result be like nairaland's "click like for APC and click share for PDP"
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Ekpeitut: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
IamGbanks:
If Buhari Won....

It's God plan for a better Nigeria..... Make Atikulaters go rest iBeg

So It's God's plan to remain the poverty capital of the world?
Or to remain the worst place on earth to have a baby? Or where citizens are murdered with reckless abandon by herdsmen for their land with your saviour Buhari forming " I'm not aware".

I won't lie I'm totally disappointed. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.