Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari (27577 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Tonyosas101(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Kissup:
I weep for my country. Another 4years of hunger and pains.I must leave this shithole even d devil cant stop me shocked
This is the problem with most Nigerians
You guys will be waiting for Buhari to come & feed you in your house

Stay there & keep depending on the FG ooo
As for me, I will keep investing on my future by working smart & coming up with ideals

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Ediot, talk now.

Una go tire. You've been abusing a man for 4 years and it hasn't broken him, yet you still continue. Where's the wisdom in that?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Emperor002: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
dubai strategy =4+4 is a goal

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by BubuZombi: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:
I expect Biafran agitation to kick start with full force now.

I expect Benue to give up their lands now or face the wrath.

I expect massive defection back to APC. SMH...

I expect a dollar to trade for 500 naira before 2020.

I expect massive exodus.

I expect other African countries to tighten the securities around her borders.

I expect Nigerians to be denied visas.

May death never depart in the family of those who has brought this evil upon us. IJN.... Amen

What a trash from you... Keep disgracing Christians up n down... You think you are doing us, you are doing yourself Buharistically
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by AnanseK(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

Stop making noise. Abuja voters were generally our brothers from the SE. The spare parts dealers and building materials marketers and other Easterners who for many reasons would not go to their states of origin to vote. The vast majority of them are PDP voters and Buhari haters. The Buhari voters had left Abuja to their home states to vote and the results speaks for them. Abuja election result is not a reflection of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by tallerSSS: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Now that is my Presido - a man of Integrity and Honor. He has utmost regards for law and order.

Sai Baba we you have our support and we have your back.

"A good name is better than great riches".
look beside Buhari, you will see one slowpoke bidding his people farewell.. If you know you know.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by naijahustler: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
loydsis:
May u die before they declare the result,useless idiot I spit on ur grave.

See your useless life?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Isoduwa(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
SuperCanadian:

Lolz, where u wan go?

Zimbabwe United States of Harare

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by ejimatic: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrakeli:
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Abuja after a weekend in Katsina for the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

When asked what feelers he was getting from across the country, on arrival at Abuja, yesterday, he replied,

“I don’t want to depend on rumours, but we will rather wait for INEC to announce the results.”

Buhari who spoke to the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), when asked his message to Nigerians as they await the release of results, he said: “Well l hope that Nigerians will appreciate that it was this government which made sure that they were allowed in security and peace to cast their votes for whichever party and candidates they wanted.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/i-wont-talk-until-inec-declares-result.html
. No need to talk....Your reelection is sealed........ Atiku should take heart and make the famous call now.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Confidens52(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76133661:
When PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI was building a good name with integrity,
the thieves and criminals were stealing, raping the nation and looting to build mansions and hide our monies in foreign accounts.
Now that they need a good name to work for them, wealth becomes useless.

LESSON TO LEARN.
and who that one help. Is serving Nigeria for that long but all he Do is to take Nigeria backward.buhari have bad blood in his vain when ever he rule's tins go spoil chai for him
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Saintsami(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
myettiallah:

PDP hoodrats are moaning grin
4+4= 2023
see, let me tell you something: although, he is trying .
but why can't he face economic resources first before chasing those who have big money in there account with efcc.
if he win now. He will continue to do that, mostly expecially those who candidate him in election. Through that he won't get time for anything again. Next level begin be that.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Kingjames(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

May death never depart in the family of those who has brought this evil upon us. IJN.... Amen
second degree wailers spotted?

take heart bro

another shock again :The All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari has defeated the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in Kano State with over 1,073,195 margin.

The Collation Officer for the Presidential election in Kano, Magaji Garba, announced this on Tuesday following the collation of the result from the 44 local government areas of the state.

Mr Buhari won in all the 44 LGAs.

Mr Garba said the APC Presidential candidate scored 1,464,768 to defeat the PDP candidate who scored 391,593 votes.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by anonymous1759(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

The Death will begin with you idiot.... So you wanted to bring a thief back to steal from us again.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by netpro(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
tallerSSS:
look beside Buhari, you will see one slowpoke bidding his people farewell.. If you know you know.

Don't worry. Akpabio is a hero in this election. A federal appointment is definitely available for him.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrakeli:
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Abuja after a weekend in Katsina for the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

When asked what feelers he was getting from across the country, on arrival at Abuja, yesterday, he replied,

“I don’t want to depend on rumours, but we will rather wait for INEC to announce the results.”

Buhari who spoke to the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), when asked his message to Nigerians as they await the release of results, he said: “Well l hope that Nigerians will appreciate that it was this government which made sure that they were allowed in security and peace to cast their votes for whichever party and candidates they wanted.”

Man wey sabi!

Abeg, help me teach Atiku maturity.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by 2blessed01(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Now that is my Presido - a man of Integrity and Honor. He has utmost regards for law and order.

Sai Baba we you have our support and we have your back.

...Which INTEGRITY?
...And Which RESPECT FOR RULE OF LAW
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Timiflash1: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrakeli:

. Which security did your government brought? Is it the Scary Security for the killing that happened in different state, local government area, or wards to unit? Bleep you, Jonathan security government was better that yours, I no blame u old man, na those people when work for my Jonathan government I blame, and many done still fail too, always think of tomorrow, what goes around comes around, life na brain
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

Zimbabwe United States of Harare
Lolz.. okay, wish u the best
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by mayoor2045(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

Back to sender...Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by ekwesi3(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

wait is that the way to solve it..?..why death !..are u insane..!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by XullySwt(f): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2019
loydsis:
Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2019
[True talk my brother let them manipulate and bring buhari to president...we shall all face the music....quote author=BOOMnaija post=76133672]WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.
[/quote]
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2019
when u don talk finish? congrats sha
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Fxwarrior: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
netpro:

Sai Baba you have our support and we have your back.

You people don't even think deep on things except saying Sai Baba.

What I understood is he's saying that the reason things are still calm is that no result has been announced. Make no mistake about it. I can imagine the calamity that would happen especially in the north if Atiku is declared winner. The Amajiris have their instructions already. Let he who has an ear hear.. Safety is of the Lord God. The wickedness of the wicked shall be punished.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by EMONI22(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
just come knack me before you leave
buhari has a big dream 4 this country only the litrate we undestand sai baba
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by aa2728nl(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
loydsis:

Ooooh, has Buhari won the election already? I didn't know na...
OK, let's celebrate together
Buhari 4+4
Take heart bro
Next level already loading.... 99.9%
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by teacherbim(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
loydsis:
common stop it, how old are you? Stop wishing someone to die, can't you see that the more you wish this man to die the more he bounces bk stronger and lively. Leave the fight for God joor
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by branhampaul: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

You are a blindfolded ...
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Shanana1(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect a dollar to trade for 500 naira before 2020.keep waiting and praying, u will never see result..Even if this is evil, the Bible told me it will not come our dwelling..If it is evil,God will turn it to good in our favor..Have faith and stop cursing! Peace be with you

I expect massive exodus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Rivers: Document Showing Contractor soliciting Balance Payments Leaks (pix) / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.