Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared (2846 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I don't believe its true, why didn't u sleep last night?
pppoor sleep is a sign of mental disorder.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if they wipe out all the men from your muddy village you can always marry spirit husband since you are that desperate.
i spit on ur tribalistic face funmi fungibitch ,ur ugly men who lick my ass while claiming lagos ar wretched men who dnt av 1 single block in dia mudroof states..
av u been 2 east ?
no u avent .

2 Likes

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
i spit on ur tribalistic face funmi fungibitch ,ur ugly men who lick my ass while claiming lagos ar wretched men who dnt av 1 single block in dia mudroof states..
av u been 2 east ?
no u avent .
now you call me tribalist! shocked who was the one whose tribalist thread got deleted by the mods? Who was the one spilling hate thrash at yorubas?

Why won't men lick your ass when you are too re-tarded to wipe it yourself. they are doing you a favor because you behave like a baby born with cerebral palsy.

I have been to the east. Nothing beautiful in getting your socks dirty from all the mud. It's a very uncivilised place. I am sure I will be more dissapointed if I go to your village.

1 Like

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by phase1: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Come what may, the Igbo race will outlive Buhari by more than a million years.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by enemybulldozer(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
Come out and vote

Igbos: noo we are business people, we love it

Kanu: no referendum to election in Biafra land
Election day:

Igbos came out to vote

MC Omololu and tinubu thugs: no igbo vote is allowed.

Tinubu: if igbos don't vote buhari Lagos will not contain them.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by ofeco: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just yesterday hausas and yorubas are jubilating t
Buhari will wipe igbos and minority christians from nigeria when he resumes office ,they claimed that is the documented plan by buhari somewhere in the north ,that it has started in oshodi and will be spread to all parts of west and north ,Am so scared!

Please God dont allow your people to be annihilated like this ,What is our offense if i may ask?
Fulanis has been killing and everyone loves them ,My people are just there doing business _Maybe business in another persons land is a terrorism,
God if you choose to wipe us out so be it.
Note: MOD PLEASE DONT DELETE MY TOPIC ,I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING

is only you that will be wiped out

1 Like

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
now you call me tribalist! shocked who was the one whose tribalist thread got deleted by the mods? Who was the one spilling hate thrash at yorubas?

Why won't men lick your ass when you are too re-tarded to wipe it yourself. they are doing you a favor because you behave like a baby born with cerebral palsy.

I have been to the east. Nothing beautiful in getting your socks dirty from all the mud. It's a very uncivilised place. I am sure I will be more dissapointed if I go to your village.
yes ur brothers eat my faeces frm my ass, because dey worship my ass.
live wt d pain n dnt cry river on me!
my village wl buy lagos twice scumbag
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
yes ur brothers eat my faeces frm my ass, because dey worship my ass.
live wt d pain n dnt cry river on me!
my village wl buy lagos twice scumbag
I don't have brothers and I am sure its your spirit husbands that lick your faeces and use your worthless existence.

Thanks for admitting you are a re tard

1 Like

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by HumbleBoy21: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Buhari will wipe igbos and minority christians from nigeria when he resumes office ,they claimed that is the documented plan by buhari somewhere in the north ,that it has started in oshodi and will be spread to all parts of west and north ,Am so scared!

Please God dont allow your people to be annihilated like this ,What is our offense if i may ask?
Fulanis has been killing and everyone loves them ,My people are just there doing business _Maybe business in another persons land is a terrorism,
what they told you is truth and don't listen to those that say otherwise.
A meeting was held concerning this in saudi arabia and the north before the election.
The main target is christians, and they see all southerners as Christians.

We Are DeepShit.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
what they told you is truth and don't listen to those that say otherwise.
A meeting was held concerning this in saudi arabia and the north before the election.
The main target is christians, and they see all southerners as Christians.

We Are DeepShit.
am nt afraid anymore
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Timekeeper: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

Dear we can never sink... No force can battle with us... Maybe the Yoruba saying such are fanatics..... Emmanuel God is with us... Their desire is a pipe smoke
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

Dear we can never sink... No force can battle with us... Maybe the Yoruba saying such are fanatics..... Emmanuel God is with us... Their desire is a pipe smoke
dnt even pretend u are a yoruba mr timekeeper
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Yorubasaredogs: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
funmisticqueen:
if they wipe out all the men from your muddy village you can always marry spirit husband since you are that desperate.
[/s]Olosho i didn't see you in the brothel on Saturday. Why.

2 Likes

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
[s][/s]Olosho i didn't see you in the brothel on Saturday. Why.
Oh u knw her?

Does she work at late hour wink

1 Like

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Timekeeper: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
dnt even pretend u are a yoruba mr timekeeper

Of Cox omo oduduwa.. Lovely ewedu eating region...

But I'm a Christian too but I don't allow religious determine my reasoning.. As one grows, one learns...

1 Like

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Timekeeper: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh u knw her?

U see, u r still creating more prob with ur brother against Yoruba.... Its unfair, stop this...
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Timekeeper: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
[s][/s]Olosho i didn't see you in the brothel on Saturday. Why.

With that ur moniker, olosho keeeeee you dia

Fine if u say Yoruba are dogs, thanks..
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

U see, u r still creating more prob with ur brother against Yoruba.... Its unfair, stop this...
she started it ,she is d one telling u 2 remove my topics did u warn her ?
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Timekeeper:

Of Cox omo oduduwa.. Lovely ewedu eating region...

But I'm a Christian too but I don't allow religious determine my reasoning.. As one grows, one learns...
so u think u ar more learned dan i mr timekeeper
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Timekeeper: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
so u think u ar more learned dan i mr timekeeper

I didn't mean such.. I'm just talking from my own personal life study... Just about myself..

Dear Amatarasha
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Yorubasaredogs: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh u knw her?

She is one of the popular oloshos at ikeja. She does all.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:

She is one of the popular oloshos at ikeja. She does all.
she is fighting me nw i knw wat i wl use against her

1 Like

Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Mrexcell(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

Fear not if the hausa/fulanis, the yorubas, the whole minorities in the entire north and south combined with the russians, british and the arab world couldn't wipe out the entire igbo race during the 3 yrs biafran war when the world was not even yet that civilized is it now in this 21st century that only the fulanis and some greedy envious yoruba people are going to achieve that feat? Their evil plans have surely failed before it was even conceived I don't see how the british and the americans including the oppressed minorities in the middle belt and the niger delta are going to be backing them this time around to carry out another genocide on the exposed igbos it's impossible.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by aljharem(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Na wa ooo. Why would that happen ?

We love Igbos. Truly we love you people but ypu people can be annoying
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by citizenY(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:

This one na wife material?
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2019
citizenY:

This one na wife material?
this one Na husband material?
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Amatarasha(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Mrexcell:

Fear not if the hausa/fulanis, the yorubas, the whole minorities in the entire north and south combined with the russians, british and the arab world couldn't wipe out the entire igbo race during the 3 yrs biafran war when the world was not even yet that civilized is it now in this 21st century that only the fulanis and some greedy envious yoruba people are going to achieve that feat? Their evil plans have surely failed before it was even conceived I don't see how the british and the americans including the oppressed minorities in the middle belt and the niger delta are going to be backing them this time around to carry out another genocide on the exposed igbos it's impossible.
tanks dear ,
I love our igbo pple
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by simpleseyi: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
but it is d truth now ,pls i didnt sleep last night

Yes, enemies of the country can never sleep at night. No peace for the wicked. No peace for idiots.
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by Rekhina(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amatarasha:

Yorubas dey hear am 2
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by ZombieHUNT: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you are sure demented. you guys would never wake to come up with positivity but negativity even when there are hopes you blow it off with your retardness. what you sow you end up reaping, the picture you paint for nature it return to you.

There is hope?... Where?
With Buhari?

Are you working with bandits
Re: Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared by duncun: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-al-fitr: Let's Continue In The Lessons Of Ramadan, Says Kashamu / How Happy My Southeast Brother Because Of What Osinbajo Going Through / This New Look Of President Buhari Will Make You Loves Him More. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.