Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? (26456 Views)

Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? / NOUN Certificate And Transcript Available Here [come Inside] / Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by weselomo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
dreamwords:
One is fake (noun) the other is original
Dullard.....I never knew dementia do affect youth also

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by tunize(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Youngbbt:

can a graduate use noun certificate To study for master abroad.
your question is funi ooh.
what does NOUN issue nor be B.sc, the other university nkor as u dey find superioty waitn dem dey issue nor be same B.sc? ( or u tink the former is written as b.sc while the latter B.SC)?
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by NollyHB(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Youngbbt:

can a graduate use noun certificate To study for master abroad.

Yes
I got admission for masters recently at RWTH University with noun certificate
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by LegalOpinion: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
The difference is like this.

Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by LegalOpinion: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Berliner1:

Stop being a liar.

Provide proof or shut up.

My friend here (in Germany) processed her masters admission with NOUN degree.

Any day the school finds out the kind of certificate he submitted, he will be expelled. Perhaps they thought he went to a normal school.
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by teacherbim(f): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
germanized:

Why not? Just go to your study center and you'll continue from where u stopped. Good health my dear. wink
Thanks
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dottore:
The difference is that NOUN is the name of a person, Animal, place or thing. In other words it's a "name" of a quick certificate for already employed people who got employed with a lesser qualification but wants to advance in career for better earnings and positions.

Other Universities are verbs. They are the functional certificates you can use as a fresh employee to get employment.

In practice no employer takes fresh employees with Noun certificates serious seriously .
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Any day the school finds out the kind of certificate he submitted, he will be expelled. Perhaps they thought he went to a normal school.
Do you even know what you are typing?
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Halo22: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Which work are u talking about in this Goddamn country? My guy just plan urself in the line of self-employment if u really want to stay in this country. I studied at NOUN and currently am working and doing my business, planning to have a bigger establishment. One thing about now is that, the school will help you to enlarge ur sense of reasoning and development.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Berliner1: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Firstly, an organization have done scrutinization befoere admission letter can be iasued and German embassy in Nigeria issued visa on the same NOUN transcript.

Stop posting unverifiable info.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
LegalOpinion:

God go punish you. Idiat

You no sabi anything and u still no wan get sense

Na u them go expel

Fool
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by ibawon(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bungalow:

There’s no Software Engineering in noun .

I’m studying information technology
Brozay what year
I'm currently running 100L
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Isabellove: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dottore:
The difference is that NOUN is the name of a person, Animal, place or thing. In other words it's a "name" of a quick certificate for already employed people who got employed with a lesser qualification but wants to advance in career for better earnings and positions.

Other Universities are verbs. They are the functional certificates you can use as a fresh employee to get employment.

In practice no employer takes fresh employees with Noun certificates serious.

It is obvious you are either a brainless person or you just take delight in making a fool of yourself.

Now, to the question: there is no difference between both certificates. It now depends on the employers which certificate they will and will not accept. I've seen job adverts where the employer specifically specified applicants must be graduates of 5 universities in Nigeria (which they mentioned). What do you say about that?

Some companies will only accept applications from people who did their first degree abroad, while some others will only accept from those who attended certain private Universities in Nigeria.
By and large, both certificates are acceptable by many other employers. My younger sister graduated from NOUN and she did her IT in a Multinational Oil & Gas company and currently works in Lekki.

You can even apply for international scholarships with it.
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Dottore: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isabellove:

It is obvious you are either a brainless person or you just take delight in making a fool of yourself.

Now, to the question: there is no difference between both certificates. It now depends on the employers which certificate they will and will not accept. I've seen job adverts where the employer specifically specified applicants must be graduates of 5 universities in Nigeria (which they mentioned). What do you say about that?

Some companies will only accept applications from people who did their first degree abroad, while some others will only accept from those who attended certain private Universities in Nigeria.
By and large, both certificates are acceptable by many other employers. My younger sister graduated from NOUN and she did her IT in a Multinational Oil & Gas company and currently works in Lekki.

You can even apply for international scholarships with it.
Since you can't air your views without insults now go and continue fvcking the snail slimy pvssy of your LovePeddler of a mother who cant even give account of which of the failed condoms of the hegoats that dominates her sorry asshole. I hereby dedicate your future insults and responses to supposed slowpoke of a father u have, you children and siblings and unborn generations. Nkakwu
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Bungalow: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
teacherbim:
I stopped at 300 level, 3yrs back due to illness, can I still continue?
yes of course

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by awuf2008: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Noun and other university certificates re equal apart from polytechnic.
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by KendrickAyomide: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Aparakay:
No university does that except u are a graduate �
what if it's being sent to a cooperate body?
Re: What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? by Isabellove: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:

Since you can't air your views without insults now go and continue fvcking the snail slimy pvssy of your LovePeddler of a mother who cant even give account of which of the failed condoms of the hegoats that dominates her sorry asshole. I hereby dedicate your future insults and responses to supposed slowpoke of a father u have, you children and siblings and unborn generations. Nkakwu

Exactly my point. You are indeed, really brainless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos) / Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims / 18 Things People who attended UNILAG can completely relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.