Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? (4676 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / NOUN Certificate And Transcript Available Here [come Inside] / What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by DocJoseph(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, please, I want to Know who has used NOUN certificate or degrees to work in nigeria or outside Nigeria? Or who have been employed with Noun certificate before?

If you have gotten or know anyone that have gotten a job with degrees or Certificate from national Open University, please let me know.
I want to pursue a degree from that varsity. Am aware that their certificate is accepted and recognized worldwide... That is why I want to Know who have gotten a job using their certificate... Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Me.
You think NOUN is a child's play?
Text, CBT, exams and voluminous study pack (though self explanatory) will humble you.

In all, I studied there and I'm working now.
Ire oooo.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by iHateFraudsters: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
DocJoseph:
Dear Nairalanders, please, I want to Know who has used NOUN certificate or degrees to work in nigeria or outside Nigeria? Or who have been employed with Noun certificate before?

If you have gotten or know anyone that have gotten a job with degrees or Certificate from national Open University, please let me know.
I want to pursue a degree from that varsity. Am aware that their certificate is accepted and recognized worldwide... That is why I want to Know who have gotten a job using their certificate... Thanks!

You dey use noun play?

The curriculum na die.

Please try and graduate from noun and move ahead with your life.

The certificate sure-fire

24 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Calibrator: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Don't loud it.

The fear of NOUN 100-200L CBT MCQs and FBQs is the beginning of wisdom.

Is he even sure of measuring up? NOUN is not for the faint hearted cheesy

iHateFraudsters:

You dey use noun play?

The curriculum na die.

15 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
DocJoseph:

Bros, this is the best decision you are about to make. Alot of individuals have used NOUN certificate go get good jobs, got upgraded to better positions, furthered outside the country. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. NOUN is a good institution that you cannot sort anybody to pass. You have to study and pass and when you graduate, you will be proud because you would have worked so hard for it.

19 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Obanleowo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Noun is the only tertiary institution that I know of that you can not cut corners, you can't walk up to your facilitator for favour, it's you and the computer on the examination day.

13 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by iHateFraudsters: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Calibrator:
Don't loud it.

The fear of NOUN 100-200L CBT MCQs and FBQs is the beginning of wisdom.

Is he even sure of measuring up? NOUN is not for the faint hearted cheesy

I swear.

I can't believe someone will ask whether noun certificate is worth is.

Make he try get am first.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by flowe247(f): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
You use am work for primary school as teacher abi?
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Highways: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have PhD admission in uk and Australia with my Master's from NOUN, na scholarship I never get...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by softy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
NOUN as a Federal School has excellent curriculum, out of school values, tendency to move you to your academic next level and great job value-in-line-with your study. This is a school which is strict with everything they have to offer you. You have to strive for the best in NOUN. It is you, your abilities, and your CREATOR that needs to run through NOUN studies before you can graduate. Past Questions could come handy to alleviate your fears of failings with time.

Studying in NOUN is a culture. It changes your pattern of reasoning, therefore making you a winner at the end of your noble studies.

A 3 unit course could have 450 pages, from where questions could come from. The questions to you had been asked above by the earlier responses to the truth you seek for. Can you really cope with NOUN style of study? Can you read 450 pages, 350 pages for a course 5 times from cover to cover within a semester. GNS 101 is a sound philosophical Test of English.

NOUN is an advocate of "doing yourself". NOUN teaches you self dependency and strong ethics with professionalism as an added advantage. In NOUN, as you lay your bed , so you lie on it.

NOUN is not a joke! NOUN is a drilling machine for better output precious than gold.

You, your abilities, your money (for right applications with receipts), time, and sleepless nights are sacrosanct.

Graduated M.Sc (IT) 2014 from NOUN = 4.63/5 cpga, almost 10 years ago.

Wishing you the best.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by walexzee11(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
You dey play with NOUN now. When you start you will surely come back to give us update.

I hope you like to read. NOUN no be play.

For me, I graduated with B.sc (Hons) degree from NOUN and I'm proud to say I did it all!

Employers are looking out for NOUN graduates now, cos they know, those from there really earned their degree on merit. And guess what? NOUN graduates has shown to be well prepared in the job market compared to other Federal University graduates. Those who don't know don't know shall.

I'm currently running my Masters program with University of East London with NOUN certificate, my employer don't joke with me.
So Goodluck to you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
NOUN is a good choice. It will allow you to work and same time learn. You just have to dedicate time to your studies so you can pass very well because you can't sort.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by pussyeater(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=Amipsicalimat post=124150718][/quote]
You be werey, Walahi
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Moneyyman: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
All these commenters are giving "promoters vibe"

Hope I'm wrong.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Calibrator: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
How I wish you are wrong cheesy

The only easy thing about that school is the ease of admission, the real shege that will weed out the unserious students comes later......
Moneyyman:
All these commenters are giving "promoters vibe"

Hope I'm wrong.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by LordIsaac(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
He asked a simple question, behold the reply he's getting!

10 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by juman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good question.
I always think about this.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by benzion72(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
You must get use to do it yourself style. No much student lecturers interface. You only have study packs

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Moneyyman: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
I understand. Heard a lot about the school and the standards.

Calibrator:
How I wish you are wrong cheesy

The only easy thing about that school is the ease of admission, the real shege that will weed out the unserious students comes later......

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by MrXhime(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
I worked in a bar in Abeokuta while schooling at oke mosan NOUN.. Good 4yrs as a bar attendant till I got my bsc. Am self employed now though. But it wasn't a waste.. NOUN IS THE BEST I SWEAR! if you no ready to read no even near am..

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Calibrator: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
If the premise of a question is wrong, the questioner has no grounds on which to complain if the feedback are somewhat 'off-key"

Generally speaking, what is even the percentage of Nigerian graduates (including the prestigious Unis) employed on the basis of their higher education?

Hope you get the point I am getting at?

LordIsaac:

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by mannatech: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Does NOUN offer electrical engineering or any engineering course?
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by DocJoseph(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Me.
You think NOUN is a child's play?
Text, CBT, exams and voluminous study pack (though self explanatory) will humble you.

In all, I studied there and I'm working now.
Ire oooo.

Wow! Studying or reading can never be my problem...
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by DocJoseph(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

You dey use noun play?

The curriculum na die.

Wow! Thanks so much
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by chiefololade: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Calibrator:
If the premise of a question is wrong, the questioner has no grounds on which to complain if the feedback are somewhat 'off-key"

Generally speaking, what is even the percentage of Nigerian graduates (including the prestigious Unis) employed on the basis of their higher education?

Hope you get the point I am getting at?

Their response is still totally wrong, the question is so simple and straightforward.

Shouldn’t be too much for those that studied hard as they’ve been saying.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Sachidi: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
I'm a NOUN graduate and I'm working now. If you're not ready to read don't go to NOUN. They don't do sorting there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by RomanGreen: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
What if someone changes location within Nigeria from where he registered, will it affect his studies in anyway?
Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Ay04z(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Noun hard bro.... If u no get d time to study..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by Fkj2021: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
RomanGreen:
What if someone changes location within Nigeria from where he registered, will it affect his studies in anyway?

There are Study Centres in every state of the federation. So if you change location, you can change your Study Centre to the nearest centre in your new base.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Used NOUN Certificate To Work In Nigeria? by bjtinz: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
LordIsaac:

Lol. The question was straightforward but everyone singing about how difficult and blah blah

I think part of the issue is that - from my experience, at least - most of those enrolled in NOUN are already working. I know quite a number at my org.

A way of looking at it would be if someone, though he met the job criteria, was denied simply because his certificate is bearing NOUN? I think it's quite unlikely, at least within our territory.

But outside the country? Well not so sure.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of All The Military Schools In Nigeria And Their Locations / Neco Updates, Tips N More / A School Pasted This Against Resumption date On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.