Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (101057 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
kechywillz:

United State barely give people visa,u need to see how they bounce people at there embassy every day,don't advise anyone to go to US for now,it's better he channel his resources around Canada, Australia or Germany which is 80% chance of granting him visa
thank you bro I pray the listen the USA and the UK just deny Pepe anyhow even tho your paper is comets they will still find an excuse by saying they are not convinced enough.... The last time we lady said she is not convinced enough even tho we provided all what she asked for, the male V. O are not smiling at all they are giving people blue paper as if it visa and they don't care
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by gforce5: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Mate, I come from the upper middle class. I know a lot of children of rich politicians who are still based abroad after their studies. Do you think they care about living like Kings in a society that doesn't work?

The ones that came back were those who could not secure a decent job/ didn't have papers. A lot of them could not get jobs that would match their lifestyle. I know people whose parents have provided them with properties in lekki, V.I., Ikoyi and they aren't interested in relocating back to the country due to economic and political uncertainty.

Do you know that a lot of people who are migrating to Canada are from the upper class? People working with multinationals and earning in dollars. A lot of people migrating out of the country are skilled middle and upper-middle class professionals who do not see a future in this country for their families.

Money is very important but if you have to be in the upper/upper middle class in order to survive in this country then you are living in a failed state.
marvinsync:

lol have u read the best selling book rich dad poor dad ? the poor dad says "money isn't everything"
the rich dad says "money is power!!"

no one is arguing that Nigeria isn't a bad place I'm just debunking ur statement that money isn't everything , money would give u access to so many things , I'm simply saying have money and u can live like a king anywhere, look at the way all these people are so desperate to leave the country pike their survival depends on it , do u think children of all these politicians think like this ?

that's why we fight for money and dont insult us for doing so

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by stagger: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Ugosample:

I have been around a couple of countries

and the worst countries I have ever been to/lived in are NIGERIA /Liberia

these Two sets of people think alike and act alike
and we all knoe that these two countries are mega shithole

Senegal did election, did they kill dozens of people?

useless country tongue

Finished $hithole tongue :0

My brother, just step into Blaise Diagne international airport in Dakar, or visit places like Almadies just beside the Atlantic ocean in Dakar. You go know say Naija na jungle.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
gforce5:
Mate, I come from the upper middle class. I know a lot of children of rich politicians who are still based abroad after their studies. Do you think they care about living like Kings in a society that doesn't work?

The ones that came back were those who could not secure a decent job/ didn't have papers. A lot of them could not get jobs that would match their lifestyle. I know people whose parents have provided them with properties in lekki, V.I., Ikoyi and they aren't interested in relocating back to the country due to economic and political uncertainty.

Do you know that a lot of people who are migrating to Canada are from the upper class? People working with multinationals and earning in dollars. A lot of people migrating out of the country are skilled middle and upper-middle class professionals who do not see a future in this country for their families.

Money is very important but if you have to be in the upper/upper middle class in order to survive in this country then you are living in a failed state.

You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by yom2(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
SOP11:
Bro i stay around Egbeda. Pls what is the name of the agent.
ewc NIGERIA. they process a work and study programn
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Funkybabee(f): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Hadampson:

The full name is Taiwo Adijat Olaitan Light

Check the information on her profile to confirm. She works as a manager in Sheraton hotel in Austria.

Oh thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, still in Nigeria, but will be moving soon. wink

Me too. Making arrangements already...
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by JasonScoolari: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Me too. Making arrangements already...
Do you have any country in mind or you'll like to relocate to Saudi Arabia permanently?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Do you have any country in mind or you'll like to relocate to Saudi Arabia permanently?

I had Canada in mind but my uncle told me yesterday that Australia processing is on going for me. So I'm going to Australia. I hope the country favors me sha
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
uchman:

So what are you trying to say?
That he should wait till his money get to 20M before coming to UK?
Did you go to UK with up to 6M?

Stop discouraging people bro
Stop spreading false news
6M and you said it is not enough for UK
I gave my opinion, You don't have to Agree, No need to get Angry. i didn't go to the UK with 6 million because i was born in Hackney east london grin
How much is 6 million Naira in £££? it's not A big Amount to me. Not enough to fund my lifestyle.
were did i discourage him? or spread false news?
you need to sort your Bad Atitude out bro.

cheers!!
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by JasonScoolari: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I had Canada in mind but my uncle told me yesterday that Australia processing is on going for me. So I'm going to Australia. I hope the country favors me sha
Sure it will, but be ready to have a strong ass because it's gonna be a long flight. grin
I still have Australia in my list tho.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Hadampson(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Funkybabee:

Oh thanks and God bless

Amen and you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Denique(f): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
queengift:
Are u a Nigerian? Are u tired of Nigeria? Do u want to travel abroad? If YES u lie,Nobody is going anywhere we die here���

This was so funny grin I liked it even though I'm leaving soon cool
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by marvinsync(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
gforce5:
Nope, you are just a typical Nigerian that suffers from poverty of the mind. To you, everything is about being king of the jungle where nothing works.
That is why foreigners laugh at you people. No light, no water, no road, no decent healthcare, no infrastructure but you are willing to live like a King in an oversized ghetto. Let me tell you something: if you have to be a millionaire/billionaire in order to have a decent quality of life in Nigeria then you are living in a failed society/banana republic.

What is the percentage of rich people in this country? Not more than 5-10%. Where does that leave the rest of the population?

As I said, you think like someone from a third world country. It's all about me, me, me. [b]Not about the future[/b]Everything can go to hell as long as i have money.

now first of all I never said the op couldn't go abroad
second ,(again) I never said Nigeria was amazing
third u say I'm not thinking about the future
but did u wonder how Canada and the developed countries became developed? it's because people developed it infact a lot of America's major developments came from foreigners ,ie people left their land and developed somewhere else

u keep mentioning king do u think being a king is all about living large? being a king is having power to control things, to shape society . Have u watched "the men who built America" those people where kings , not just because they were rich but because they shaped society as u know it

Nigeria is the way it is because it has the wrong kings , tinubu and all the rest .

encouraging brain drain and running away is not a smart thing to do as u guys are part of the problem , ur just as bad as those who voted for Buhari and those that didn't vote . Ever heard the saying "don't ask what ur country can do for u instead ask what u can do for ur country"

haven't u heard of what Vladimir Putin said about Africa how an African who spend on foreign things all their life but then when they die choose to be buried in Africa like Africa is a graveyard

so when ur listing Nigeria's problems along with bad electricity, roads , leaders etc make sure to include U and the OP

now I'm not saying don't go abroad , no go and do business and bring it to Nigeria , don't run away , invest in Nigeria ,play ur role as a citizen of Nigeria , running away is a cowards move and not the answer

but hey u don't have to agree with all I've said I'll choose to become a king and shape society and u can choose to run away and be a second
third class citizen immigrant the rest of ur life wink

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by marvinsync(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
gforce5:

I see
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by marvinsync(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ugosample:

I knew you are one of those who read that book cheesy grin

But misapplying it tongue

children of politicians live abroad if you no know

the ones here largely got their plump jobs via nepotism/connection undecided

I know a few, tho at a distance tho.

how am I misapplying it ?

now I never said u must live and die in Nigeria

now those children of rich politicians that stay abroad are probably because they grew up there or have connections abroad or whatever but the fact is they are living abroad not because they are running away , they can stay in Nigeria anytime they feel like it . Listen all those problems u guys keep mentioning like bad roads, electricity, traffic etc , there are people that are just not feeling that sh!t !!!

now read that post I told that other guy and ull see why I said running away is not good
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
marvinsync:

but did u wonder how Canada and the developed countries became developed? it's because people developed it infact a lot of America's major developments came from foreigners ,ie people left their land and developed somewhere else

u keep mentioning king do u think being a king is all about living large? being a king is having power to control things, to shape society . Have u watched "the men who built America" those people where kings , not just because they were rich but because they shaped society as u know it

Nigeria is the way it is because it has the wrong kings , tinubu and all the rest .

encouraging brain drain and running away is not a smart thing to do as u guys are part of the problem , ur just as bad as those who voted for Buhari and those that didn't vote . Ever heard the saying "don't ask what ur country can do for u instead ask what u can do for ur country"

haven't u heard of what Vladimir Putin said about Africa how an African who spend on foreign things all their life but then when they die choose to be buried in Africa like Africa is a graveyard

so when ur listing Nigeria's problems along with bad electricity, roads , leaders etc make sure to include U and the OP

now I'm not saying don't go abroad , no go and do business and bring it to Nigeria , don't run away , invest in Nigeria ,play ur role as a citizen of Nigeria , running away is a cowards move and not the answer

but hey u don't have to agree with all I've said I'll choose to become a king and shape society and u can choose to run away and be a second

interesting perspective you got there

The brain drain will continue

And in 10 years, Nigeria will have serious skills shortage

it's happening already small small as at today

The country does not want change and frin what I have seen WILL NOT CHANGE.
at least not in 50 years.

Developed countries Developed because they want to be developed and they PUT IN THE WORKCOLLECTIVELY

In the end, let every one make his choice

thosewho want to stay shouldstay

those who want to leave should leave

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
marvinsync:

how am I misapplying it ?

now I never said u must live and die in Nigeria

now those children of rich politicians that stay abroad are probably because they grew up there or have connections abroad or whatever but the fact is they are living abroad not because they are running away , they can stay in Nigeria anytime they feel like it . Listen all those problems u guys keep mentioning like bad roads, electricity, traffic etc , there are people that are just not feeling that sh!t !!!

now read that post I told that other guy and ull see why I said running away is not good

Nigeeus operates on a different set of rules

Rich dad poor dad will open your mind about money

But you need MUCH MORE than the principles contained in
that book to succeed in the murky waters of naija.

And coming from an upper middle class home in Nigeria (not super rich, but we are just good) we were immune to most of the issues that hit the country
pumping machines, big gen and all.

But most of Nigeria don t have that, and the country is not in a good shape, neither is outside our enclave safe

Even otedola daughter complains abt it.
She stays mostly in London but complains of how restricted her life in lagos

She is not free to waka about like she does in London, etc etc.
But not in Naija

that is my point

quality of life is not the best in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by TheAviator: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

Having the fashion experience, is different from having the business experience. So which at u referring to exactly? Both or one?

Okay, business experience
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by nonxo007(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, Nigeria is better than Uganda
Botswana is better
My brother I beg to differ, Uganda is good in terms of basic amenities, standard of living Uganda is better. I have families and friends over there who are doing very well for themselves, and when ever they come back home they always complain of how bad things are in Nigeria and how they can't wait to go back. Though I'm not saying Uganda has the best of things though, they're still growing. But with the population in Uganda i think its way better to do business in Uganda than in Botswana. Uganda has over 50million while Botswana is just 3 - 4 million people

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by nonxo007(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
hilario12:

How is life in this country... especially Rwandan
My brother Rwanda is aboard that missed its way and landed in Africa. Standard of living is super good, its the cleanest city in Africa. But its not a place a foreigner would go in search of jobs. Its better you have money then go start you own thing over there.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by marvinsync(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeeus operates on a different set of rules

Rich dad poor dad will open your mind about money

But you need MUCH MORE than the principles contained in
that book to succeed in the murky waters of naija.

And coming from an upper middle class home in Nigeria (not super rich, but we are just good) we were immune to most of the issues that hit the country
pumping machines, big gen and all.

But most of Nigeria don t have that, and the country is not in a good shape, neither is outside our enclave safe

Even otedola daughter complains abt it.
She stays mostly in London but complains of how restricted her life in lagos

She is not free to waka about like she does in London, etc etc.
But not in Naija

that is my point

quality of life is not the best in Nigeria

I see , I get ur point
ur actually very right
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by lordally(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
1stCitizen:
You can go to Vietnam or Thailand if you are good in development.
You mean Software Development?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
nonxo007:

My brother Rwanda is aboard that missed its way and landed in Africa. Standard of living is super good, its the cleanest city in Africa. But its not a place a foreigner would go in search of jobs. Its better you have money then go start you own thing over there.
even if you are rich in Rwanda you will be poor in Nigeria calculate their gdp
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by nonxo007(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wizplynfrosh:
even if you are rich in Rwanda you will be poor in Nigeria calculate their gdp
That's not very true sir, my family over there is doing very well and when back here still very well made.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by justphillips(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
vampire2020:
replied u already
Bro I haven’t seen your reply yet
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
nonxo007:

My brother I beg to differ, Uganda is good in terms of basic amenities, standard of living Uganda is better. I have families and friends over there who are doing very well for themselves, and when ever they come back home they always complain of how bad things are in Nigeria and how they can't wait to go back. Though I'm not saying Uganda has the best of things though, they're still growing. But with the population in Uganda i think its way better to do business in Uganda than in Botswana. Uganda has over 50million while Botswana is just 3 - 4 million people

bros pls u in rwanda can u give me details about rwanda. cost of livinh type of buainess i can do there. amd how much i should budget to stay there for a year
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
nonxo007:

I watched on YouTube that's very clean....Can a person go there by road or it must be through plain. Do you know how to reach there by road or the cost of plain.

Secondly, hope there are no thief's e.t.c all sort of negative societal act.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by gforce5: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Actually, you are worse than the OP and I as you, like many myopic Nigerians, acquire wealth to oppress your fellow countrymen in the name of being a "big boy". You wonder why slay queens, yahoo boys and ritualist are on the rise? It's because they have your mentality.

Many talented people have left the country because the country does not value their skills and input. You lots prefer those who have your level of reasoning: 'Who grammar epp?", "This is Nigeria not the west!", "Once you are in Rome behave like the Romans". Why would a sane enlightened person want to work in such an environment?

The problem with you people is that you refuse to accept that you lots cannot evolve due to tribalism, religious intolerance and illiteracy. As long as you have Northern almajiris ruling you, you cannot evolve. As long as you have high school dropouts at the top of many organizations you cannot evolve.

You talk about people in the west developing their countries. Of course they did but they had many like minds who were willing to come together and change the system. Nigeria is too divided on tribal and religious lines for that to ever happen.

So you see, people would stay and fight if there was a country worth fighting for.

As for Putin's comment, he's referring to you lots who make money at all cost at the betterment of yourselves as opposed to the benefit of society. Where you not the one that said that once you have money you can travel to the US and UK anytime you want. What about traveling to Calabar, Jos,Sokoto or even Abeokuta? Of course not. The people who you want to become don't even believe in your country. Hell, your President doesn't have confidence in your health sector hence his monthly visits to the UK. Your tax money at work eh??

Oh, and finally, the whole "keep being a second-class citizen abroad" is stale. You are also a second class citizen in your own country if you have to be rich in order to have quality and decent life. If you have to live in a private estate with security, use escort to move around town, run your gen 24/7 in order to have light and wear expensive cloths in order for people to respect you then you are a second-class citizen in your own country without money.
marvinsync:

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.