Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (70558 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by sleemomymy: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
SAME WAY YOU PUSH KANU FOR BIAFRA. YEYE DEY WORRY YOU FFK.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by jerrymej(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is why I said Nigeria has no value for the lives of it's citizens.

Is he aware of the number of lives that will he lost if this happens?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Naughtytboy: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
jayfolarin:

Who is we? Speak for yourself please.

Go ahead! Set your father's house on fire because of an argument and see if your neighours will take you in and treat you like their son or daughter. GO AHEAD!

Nonsense and pure water!
whats ur problem, we are in support, in short we gonna start tomorow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by proxillin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
I support this. The venezula scenario. Buhari encounraged and emboldened lawlessness. Thats the fruit

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by dankofa: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
This idiot will cause violence and his family will be on the next chartered flight out of the country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Kuginzi: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:
For once I see a man who stands tall in the midst of tyranny. Kayode has my full support and that of millions of Nigerians whose rights have blazingly abused. If Nigeria is not separated now, something terrible lies ahead. To be forewarned is to be.... Well said Femi
For supporting evil, may u continue to see evil in all your affairs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by luluosas(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Try anyhow, see anyhow. Yeye FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by somalianprince: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daboomb:

Did you not hear the Govt and Rep Observers of the UK, US, E.U and A.U all say the election was free, fair and credible?
What does that tell you about how they view any objection to the result?

Just don't turn around and start blaming these international communities if they ignore you when you start stopping bullets with your flat heads grin

I think some people are just destined to waste their already miserable life without benefit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by sulaimania2003(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Unless FFK. You are sure that Atiku did not win or even came close. So why the threat? Next time you guys need to perform well first before complaining.
Imagine not doing well in exam and claiming it was because the lecturer hate you. And when your paper was called for and remarked you still fail. SMH for you.Why are u always on the losing side

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
He just took his drugs. So what do you expect undecided Fagbo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by petercypet: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Whatmadness!!! They better keep calm ,security agents will soon come for u.... You want to instigate violence so people will be killed for nothing.... Do you burn down the whole house because you are chasing a rat?
..No mind d idiot.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by MYHUBBY: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.

EFCC, ICPC, UNICEF, WHO, ECA, FIFA, CAF.

just in case I have added more for you. ordinary vote una no come out to vote for the thief and you're here disgracing yourself
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:
For once I see a man who stands tall in the midst of tyranny. Kayode has my full support and that of millions of Nigerians whose rights have blazingly abused. If Nigeria is not separated now, something terrible lies ahead. To be forewarned is to be.... Well said Femi
umu eghu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Promzyunique(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
This is pure senile hate speech. FFK has always sounded the drums of war this time he went to far and should be detained this time.

What nonsense is this? Accept in good faith, I thought you all were democrats.

You are a fool, the El rufaii, hsa been saying nko??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
whats ur problem, we are in support, in short we gonna start tomorow

Like I said, no one is stopping you!!!! Go ahead, start!

Mumu oshi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Ifecokasa(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
Lols, the guy is still on drugs. Please don't blame him

that is very fine.

I support.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by philipobiz: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
bkool7:
In a thread he tweeted some minutes ago, he wrote ....

The election was a charade!
@atiku
should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot!He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic...
results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1100340477134544896

Se how this man is talking trash. When it starts he will be the first to run away from the country and allow innocent ones to die.
If he is serious let him lead the line.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Superman7:

Shut up pls. Who is Buhari? A criminal and a fruadster who forced himself on an entire nation.
He will fail and fall. Mark my words.
lol,you sound so pained about this whole election drama, I must say again that what came with this election is more than people thought, fortunately or unfortunately its another 4 long years for him as a leader in this country....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by alenwup(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Eiya... I pity him. He knows what awaits him: JAIL
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by mizzy007(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
for saying that, he's a he goat!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Naughtytboy: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
jayfolarin:

Like I said, no one is stopping you!!!! Go ahead, start!
Mumu oshi
olori buruku ni e ni

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
His wife has infected him with that her Igbo blood
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:

I remembered reading Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Adichie.

Initially, the Igbos were happy about the thoughts of breaking away. Many of them were ready to die for Ojukwu. They were shouting "Ojukwu, give us guns".

After a few months, the story was different. Hunger, fear, and hopelessness had overshadowed the land.

My friend, war is not child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Progressive15: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
FFK,if you know that you can't say good thing from your dirty and lousy mouth .better keep quiet .Otondo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by dieBYfire: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
This election was a total fraud. PDP should form their own government. Once they do it, the US, UK and EU will recognise it. Venezuela option loading. Una never see anything yet.
That is it. Parallel government. We shall recognize his presidency

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by asiga(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
A drug addict
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by ihatesycophant(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
By the time they descend on this man, the children of hate will start shouting witch-hunt up and down. Someone should form parallel government while you and your family run away for safety. I just pity the people supporting his madness.
Reminder! Nigerian military doesn't look uche face, they will deal ruthlessly with deviants. I just bid children of perdition a safe trip to the land of their ancestors.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by MT: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

How you want take reach America?

People that have US visitor's visa will start claiming asylum and it is a must for the country where they travel to to accept them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Kuginzi: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Like for Atiku. Share for Fani Kayode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by olusola200: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
It now time to shut this up final
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Okooooooooooooo: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
oyebanji44:
Looter doesn't want to go to prison.Buhari is a war veteran..as well as a scholarly and soldierly..l hope you know that..
Ogun kill you there which scholarly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.