Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (70588 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by somalianprince: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
No mind them, they want excuses why this sham election should be swept under the carpet

wirinet:

How you want take reach America?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by wirinet(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Superman7:

Stop supporting evil pls. So the bank came to Tinubu's house on election day abi?

Banks are private businesses, they can come to Tunubu's house on judgement day.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Reptyle(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
bkool7:
In a thread he tweeted some minutes ago, he wrote ....

The election was a charade!
@atiku
should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot!He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic...
results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1100340477134544896

Hmmm! FFK wants to put Atiku in trouble.

It will be better for Atiku to explore the legal option to seek redress if he disputes the result.

Any attempt to take FFK's advise: Ajekun iya ni o je oooo!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by JOMAX: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
bkool7:

@atiku
should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot!He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic...
results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!

Contrary to popular opinion on this, it has the potential to attract the attention of the world. If you do not shout or act in the face of danger your neighbors will not gather at your doorstep to offer any help. This is no time for congratulatory calls

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by wirinet(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mordecai:

We would live. And take back our country.

Says the first person that would walk to Benin Republic at the first sound of a gun.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by daddyp76(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
That will be a brave thing If ATIKU can form a parallel government to challenge this fraud called election.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by abayoy2k(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let him try it and see what will happen to him. useless bastard.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Bestbeelieve: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
oyebanji44:
Looter doesn't want to go to prison.Buhari is a war veteran..as well as a scholarly and soldierly..l hope you know that..

He can be whatever he wants to be but this charade of an election is utterly disgraceful to say the least!!! i'm ashamed being a NIGERIAN

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Concepcion9ja(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
abogjohn:
weere leyin Igbo yi shaa
ore wo ma ma mind awon were olori pelebe yen. Their cup is almost full, soon we shall find a permanent solution to their problem. Awon oloriburuku Dede.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by michoim(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
FFK will die cheap like fowl

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Badonasty(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
bkool7:

@atiku

this fool should go and sit down joor....people like kwankwaso wey grassroot support no talk na this idiot wey no fit win councillorship election dey talk

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Daboomb: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
Is that why this fraudulent election should be allowed? NO

Just brace up. Once the PDP releases the authentic results they got from the polling units across the country it is all over for APC because that is what US, UK and EU are all waiting for before they step in. Sit back and enjoy the ride. cheesy

Did you not hear the Govt and Rep Observers of the UK, US, E.U and A.U all say the election was free, fair and credible?
What does that tell you about how they view any objection to the result?

Just don't turn around and start blaming these international communities if they ignore you when you start stopping bullets with your flat heads grin

I think some people are just destined to waste their already miserable life without benefit. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by beauty7: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari my love

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Mordecai(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

Says the first person that would walk to Benin Republic at the first sound of a gun.

Okay. Let Atiku just take the lead, then we'll find out.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Bundaweber: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Profwriter:
FFK is stating the obvious, why are you people blind to reality?

This is why Nigeria may never make progress.

We are silent and ready to stomach every rubbish.

Allow this to stand and by 2023, there will be no election.

Shame on you all who support this thuggery and rigging.

PDP should go about it lawfully and retrieve their mandate.

What is democratic about an election that was rigged?
Someone who does not know the meaning of democracy is saying FFK is not a democrat.

We saw the videos on how elections materials where destroyed, adhoc staff forced to write results at gun point is that democracy?
Sorry I forgot that your supreme ruler didn't go to school.

so you and ffk did not see the trending video of pdp show of shame in cross river abi? just keep in mind both rigged so stop this nonsense ranting about parallel government/ war
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by mybestlove(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
I am strongly in support of Kayode. We can no longer be taking election riggings anytime we decide through the ballot. That means we all idiots to spend our time and energy to elect a government and few people will overturn it to their own choice.
Until we start revolting in this country there won't be any progress

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Spatta: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
The same way they advised Abiola before he was incarcerated and later killed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Daboomb: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

He can be whatever he wants to be but this charade of an election is utterly disgraceful to say the least!!!

i'm ashamed being a NIGERIAN

Who told you that you are a Nigerian?
If l handle that person, ehn. angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by semyman: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why give publicity to nuisance
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Naughtytboy: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Concepcion9ja:
ore wo ma ma mind awon were olori pelebe yen. Their cup is almost full, soon we shall find a permanent solution to their problem. Awon oloriburuku Dede.
Omo ale ni e, eni san ko e

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by nwanyionitsha: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
America got involved in Venezuela and the game changed. America is waiting for the PDP to make the vital move before they will land and give them the sort of support given to the opposition party in Venezuela.

Opposition in Venezuela formed a government and America recognized it.

America senator has already discredited the sham election in Nigeria

What i need to know is will they not be arrested? Is the US support guaranteed?
I support the Venezuela way but will it work in Nigeria?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by chocolatelady(f): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oh, FFK, I can feel ur pain brother. U thought that ur Atikuthief will win so that they will cancel all the criminal cases of u and the other thieves. Sorry it couldnt work expect u can bring all the likes and shares Atiku got on the social media may be the inec chairman can consider the votes including online polls. In that way,Atiku will be the president of PDP, wadata aso rock Abuja. Let me tell u this incase if u are not aware, the second coming of PMB will be brutal dealing mercilessly with criminals. Imagine telling Atiku to form parallel govt. What are u doing, abi u no get hand to help him form it. Useless Ipob piglet. If u put Atiku in trouble now, u will be in ur house chilling. As for Atiku, I did not say u shouldnt form parallel govt oo. But try that , u will know that PMB is a former army general. Bunch of losers.....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
See u, we are in support

Who is we? Speak for yourself please.

Go ahead! Set your father's house on fire because of an argument and see if your neighours will take you in and treat you like their son or daughter. GO AHEAD!

Nonsense and pure water!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
This election was a total fraud. PDP should form their own government. Once they do it, the US, UK and EU will recognise it. Venezuela option loading. Una never see anything yet.
Some of you no just get sense I swear.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by princfred(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.
With the number of likes on this post we know it's true.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Dottore: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
This election was a total fraud. PDP should form their own government. Once they do it, the US, UK and EU will recognise it. Venezuela option loading. Una never see anything yet.
See keyboard soldiers

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Daboomb: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
mybestlove:
I am strongly in support of Kayode. We can no longer be taking election riggings anytime we decide through the ballot. That means we all idiots to spend our time and energy to elect a government and few people will overturn it to their own choice.
Until we start revolting in this country there won't be any progress

When Buhari said ballot snatchers and electoral thugs/fraudsters are dou g it at the risk of their life, you all went to the roof to to be shouting.
The same HYPOCRITES are out again complaining about election rigging

You can't eat your egg and still have your chicken.
Go and see the video of ballot stuffing, ballot snatching, serial thumb printing, vote buying etc perpetuated by PDP, on Youtube and all over social media, with the corrupt Police looking unconcerned.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Dottore: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.
Why do you have to wait for Atiku to declare pararel for before you hit the streets.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Friend01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:
For once I see a man who stands tall in the midst of tyranny. Kayode has my full support and that of millions of Nigerians whose rights have blazingly abused. If Nigeria is not separated now, something terrible lies ahead. To be forewarned is to be.... Well said Femi

The bray of a dying donkey.

Oga, come and start the war na, we go know if na only PDP and their brainless supporters like you go survive am.

Nonsense.

When they were busy looting Nigeria dry nobody could breathe a word now that things are shaping they are cry foul, foul like a dying horse.

una never see anything .Una go find tears una no. go fit cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by chakula: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Words from Educated Illiterate. What a pity?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:
For once I see a man who stands tall in the midst of tyranny. Kayode has my full support and that of millions of Nigerians whose rights have blazingly abused. If Nigeria is not separated now, something terrible lies ahead. To be forewarned is to be.... Well said Femi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.