Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (70608 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by OrluFemmeKing(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku will win!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by MT: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
Is that why this fraudulent election should be allowed? NO

Just brace up. Once the PDP releases the authentic results they got from the polling units across the country it is all over for APC because that is what US, UK and EU are all waiting for before they step in. Sit back and enjoy the ride. cheesy

I repeat, international communities can't step in. There are more negatives for them than positives. Huge human catastrophe, destabilisation of a continent , which by extension means higher asylum in western nations. They don't want that. Think!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by ChijyWills(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by abbasajao(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Femi you are in trouble.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.
Errr.. You are on your own, take you and your families. You all can go and protest.

I am not Getting shot by Mentally Inadequate Nigerian police or Army unbehalf of A crooked Atiku, Buhari or Any politician Who ever they may be.

Sai baba! buhari! till 2023. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
jayfolarin:

Who is we? Speak for yourself please.

Go ahead! Set your father's house on fire because of an argument and see if your neighours will take you in and treat you like their son or daughter. GO AHEAD!

Nonsense and pure water!
Don't mind them. they can take all their families to that protest. There is no way in Hell i am getting shot unbehalf of A crook like Atiku.

They are on their own in that protest.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Moikiitos: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
If the results doesn't reflect on the voters choice then they should contest it lawfully through the legal system. No one will enjoy or stand be cheated. But, I'm not in support of violent of any kind. #AllLifeMatter and #AllLegitimateVoteMustCount
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
My remark:FFK is a yoruba man,history has it that when it comes to Aluta,na yorubas dey first Japa.so if a westerner dey make this type of call,check well,he's on his way out of Naija with his entire household. After lives have been lost,he'll come back and sympathising with d families of d bereaved.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by soke02(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Now if DSS arrest this one, they will be calling buhari again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by ogbonti: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
wirinet:

Did Onnoghen say he is innocent of charges?

Is Tinubu the Chief Justice of Nigeria?

What concern Onnoghen with Bullion Vans entering Tinubu's house? Big men in Nigeria do not go to bank, the bank comes to them.

If PDP people engage in mass protests and civil disobedience, what do you expect APC supporters to do?

Mr Mouth Piece of Big Man Tinubu, what is the source of Tinubu's money A man with no employment history than he worked for ExxonMobil in 1982 to 1984, which is a lie.... what product did Tinubu create to earn money to share from 2 bullion vans?

The ci vil wor una dey find, una go see am, e go belleful una
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
martowskin1:

Civil war was real bro.... No be film trick....

Sh*it happens after election, what u see online about other countries can happen here..

But as we dey read am online.... We feel say na joke...

We just need atiku to accept the GEJ way and we try again 2023
Please remember to come along with your wife and kids
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by OCtheKing: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
OCtheKing:
better keep quiet if u don't ve any meaningful thing to write
Oyimeoyimemua:
What madness!!! They better keep calm ,security agents will soon come for u.... You want to instigate violence so people will be killed for nothing.... Do you burn down the whole house because you are chasing a rat?
better keep quiet if u don ve any meaningful thing to write
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by bizzibodi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:
FFK is not a democrat. Imagine if this type of statement came from the Buhari camp, the shouts of "dictatorship" will be deafening.
You lost, deal with it.
Give him power he is worse that hitler,....out of d abundance of his insane mind his big mouth speaketh!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by ibro2much(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.

Oboy sharràaaap,which kain nonsense you dey yarn,you wan go protest say atiku won through Facebook,twitter and Nairaland likes abi.
If ordinary mopol catch you,you go no say jesu no come from oyingbo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by akinboyo: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
What madness!!! They better keep calm ,security agents will soon come for u.... You want to instigate violence so people will be killed for nothing.... Do you burn down the whole house because you are chasing a rat?
The government of the day had prepared for the worse, that is the excess of the massive rigging across the country.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by bizzibodi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Noel1:

If u don't kill the rat, d house will not rest, so its better to burn the house and kill the rat join grin
Na only his own house fkk go burn down with rat,wife,kids & his mad sef!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by bigtt76(f): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
This useless man cheesy cheesy cheesy

bkool7:
In a thread he tweeted some minutes ago, he wrote ....

The election was a charade!
@atiku
should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot!He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic...
results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1100340477134544896
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Guestlander: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:
For once I see a man who stands tall in the midst of tyranny. Kayode has my full support and that of millions of Nigerians whose rights have blazingly abused. If Nigeria is not separated now, something terrible lies ahead. To be forewarned is to be.... Well said Femi

The wailing continues. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by victor8269: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:
FFK is not a democrat. Imagine if this type of statement came from the Buhari camp, the shouts of "dictatorship" will be deafening.
You lost, deal with it.
Buhari should step aside and make the statement and see if we would react in anyway?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Omeizadean(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
This idiot should be arrested and cut down with bullet in broad day light for this treasonable speech. This is why military government is sweet atimes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Guestlander: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
victor8269:

Buhari should step aside and make the statement and see if we would react in anyway?

Step aside where? He won, deal with it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by KingWarri: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emancipator001:
For once I see a man who stands tall in the midst of tyranny. Kayode has my full support and that of millions of Nigerians whose rights have blazingly abused. If Nigeria is not separated now, something terrible lies ahead. To be forewarned is to be.... Well said Femi

I once agitated for the division of this nation until I truly realize that dividing this nation won't solve 1% of our problems but will only increase it by 100%. Let us work together to build our nation through LOVE
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by fredoooooo: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Werey why you no come front grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Bhol28: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bastard,u will rot in jail.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
scantee:
Civil disobedient loading.... 100% in, let's form our parallel Government joh, we are tired of this dictator of a president.

Hope yu have ayeta, Okigbe and egbe? grin grin

Ayeta= bullet repellent
Okigbe= Sharpweapons/dagger repellent
Egbe= disappearing charm

with this, you are gud to go wink wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by KEVIND: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
glink2015:
Hmm! Tell fani kayode, the coming back of buhari will be brutal.. .. for you and your corrupt crew...

Onnaghen is out of sit. ...then all the pdp thieves , you have all the time to go on exile or to go jail

APC said worst and nobody was arrested or prosecuted.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/171627-apc-vows-form-parallel-government-2015-elections-rigged.html

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by oruma19: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
blackboy:
Nahh. This is Nigeria. Who go pay their salaries. Go to court. Even though PMB has removed CJN and put his puppet. But at least you tried. 2023 is there. Try again.
this is why ur country can Neva be good. U are a bunch of cowards. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Beedude(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku shouldn't answer this FFK of a man ooo. Dey wan kill am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
akinboyo:
The government of the day had prepared for the worse, that is the excess of the massive rigging across the country.
I I tell them dey no go believe

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by gr8child(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
It's like Broda Femi wants to low key see Atiku in jail. I wonder wetin the guy do am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.