Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Dedicate My Election Victory To My Dad - Akin Alabi Celebrates His Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dedicate My Election Victory To My Dad - Akin Alabi Celebrates His Father (364 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dedicate My Election Victory To My Dad - Akin Alabi Celebrates His Father by praizblog: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Politician Akin Alabi who won Federal house of rep Ona ara constituency narates how his dad also contest and lost in 1992 Celebrates him as he won his election.

And now he is alive to witness the success story of his son. Congrats to Akin Alabi.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-dedicate-my-election-victory-to-my-dad-akin-alabi-celebrates-his-father/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: I Dedicate My Election Victory To My Dad - Akin Alabi Celebrates His Father by praizblog: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
See More Photos of Akinalabi and hi father >> HERE

Re: I Dedicate My Election Victory To My Dad - Akin Alabi Celebrates His Father by dguyindcorner(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congrats Akin, Congrats Buhari.

Whether Atiku calls you or not, you have been reelected by well-meaning Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

See What Saraki Told The People Of Kwara After Shocking Defeat / Winners Of Elections In Kwara Not My Enemies, I Wish Them Best Of Luck - Saraki / Happy Birthday Frizzy Adebiyi Fashoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.