Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures (99339 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by olatade(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
guy,you go tire in 6 months time
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Compliant(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Clean and nice
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by amir30001: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
best couple best photos
my website link is www.amirhealthcare.com/
www.amirhealthcare.com/surbex-z/
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
They try!

Thank God , we still have beautiful women in abundance !

So no shaking ! cool
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by ChiefSweetus: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
The two both of dem wanna attractive die??!!

People wey dey go London like say na oshodi since birth
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Dollabiz: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Damn
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by PresidentBuhari: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ejusni(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
I hope I get a pretty woman and take an even better pre wedding shoot one day.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Congratulations!

I know some will hold mine very soon...
Can you give us a precise number

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by SirIconR(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am more interested on da boobs at her age they are still obedient ....she did well

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by joliecouer: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
shilenji:
points off correson, there is a difference between GRAB and TOUCH. E.G picture above is touch,picture below is
That's is called squeezing
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Vivianagoja:

How many of ur sisters are virgin.
And how many girls have u disvirgin so far....idiot
see as you take am personal!

The guy talk trash but this ur response make me fear.
una dey beef b4?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by idonhammer: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
And as handsome as u might look. One fckgirl go don nack u taya come dump for anoda mumu girl to marry
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by innobarca(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is the type of women a bride price should be paid for.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Charles4075(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Asekhamhe1:
The guy done Nack nonesense commont that body tire grin grin grin grin
As in ehhh, the guy Don finish am. The first picture, the guy do face like 'OHHHH MY GOD'

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by lobell: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
victorian:
They try!

Thank God , we still have beautiful women in abundance !

So no shaking ! cool

See who I found.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Yoighaman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Beautiful couple....
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jayson1:
What are they trying to tell us? That some of us who have flat ass babes should not take pre-wedding pishure again? Must we advertise our girlfriends yansh to the world before we call it "Pre-wedding" pics? Me that my girlfriend ass is as flat as OKONKWO CHUKWUEMEKA's head, should I drink one gallon of sniper?

I wish them well sha.

This society has made most ladies think to have a fine face, big butt and boobs are the most important things a man needs in a lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Raalsalghul: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
As beautiful as she might look. A fvckboi once disvirgined and left her for a mugu to marry.

I can never be a MUGU to marry a non-virgin.

In my opinion: Virgin agama lizards v'got more value than non-virgin ladies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by ticoticotico: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Congratulations!

Starboy de 4 u....me
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Raalsalghul: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
As beautiful as she might look. A fvckboi once disvirgined and left her for a mugu to marry.

I can never be a MUGU to marry a non-virgin.

In my opinion: Virgin agama lizards v'got more value than non-virgin ladies.
Guy where you been go. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by tayo4ng(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
this man dey enjoy oooo see something wet only him they hammer. the lord is your strength
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Raalsalghul: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidentBuhari:

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
InaNla:
Congratulations!

but you've got nothing to hold. everything is just straight like a plank
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by LZAA: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Iceberg slim right now grin

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by MooreJozo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by nextstep(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Life is some how funny

There is a particular guy out there who is looking at this their pre wedding pics and smiling
Unto say he don tire to dey match(fuckkkk) the girl both back and front
So he come push her away na him this mugu boy dey happy put

Happiness is where you find it and where you make it, my brother... this particular guy you're talking about... he too will marry somebody else's ex... And even if you say: "enh he can marry a virgin", that's no guarantee of happiness in the home - he may end up unknowingly raising kids who are not his, because his "virgin" decided to play outside small.

As for me I was thinking, why are we men not satisfied with one woman? See a perfect package (at least physically), yet after 6 months, we will start trying to sample another tin.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Organs(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Asekhamhe1:
The guy done Nack nonesense commont that body tire grin grin grin grin

Jealousy dey worri you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.