Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? (3116 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Blue3k(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
The promise for Igbo presidency was dependent on support for President Buhari's re-election bid. As the polls show us the region went for Atiku in a high margin. Fashola complicated matters offering SW presidency saying telling Yorubas to vote massively for president buhari.

Anyway party members what do you think. Should APC practice power rotation or do party primary similar to the one practiced in lagos for the Next presidential candidate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by deebee13(f): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
A
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by oyebanji44: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Inside dream..forget that chapter..fashola 2023

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Baawaa(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
ATIKU is Igbo Leader of the year.because they never vote for the Great OJUKWU like this when he was Alive

8 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yeah

The hero of this election are those southeast Apc guy that stood firm in spite of the persecution

I give it to them

I doff my cap for all of them

7 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
oyebanji44:
Inside dream..forget that chapter..fashola 2023

It’s going to the southeast

I can tell you this

They will have massive support from all the regions

Not because of anything

For the Apc guys in the east that stood firm

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by donphiilopus(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:

I can tell you this

Not because of anything

Stop saying this.

What about those that stood firm in the South South?

You think we are kidding right?

If it ain't going to the Southwest, then it's coming to the South South.

Let's forget this for now sef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Afonjas: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
Blue3k:
The promise for Igbo presidency was dependent on support for President Buhari's re-election bid. As the polls show us the region went for Atiku in a high margin. Fashola complicated matters offering SW presidency saying telling Yorubas to vote massively for president buhari.

Anyway party members what do you think. Should APC practice power rotation or do party primary similar to the one practiced in lagos for the Next presidential candidate.
[/s]

You're a Zombie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Blue3k(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:
Yeah

The hero of this election are those southeast Apc guy that stood firm in spite of the persecution

I give it to them

I doff my cap for all of them

I would rather see them continue their Democratic stance. A closed primary where party members vote nation wide is the best. Nobody had to guess does candidate X have massive support in his state or region. Does he appeal to x. Then we could also get them to debate on issues that are import to party members and nation as a whole.

The Lagos primary was done fair and square. All the APC candidate has to do is win.

Afonjas:
[s][/s]

You're a Zombie

Lol you're mentally ill. Go cry in a corner with the rest of the deranged sore losers.

[img]https://media1./images/a3377931c7089a505e18f70119c0dde1/tenor.gif?itemid=5573017[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blue3k:

Anyway party members what do you think. Should APC practice power rotation or do party primary similar to the one practiced in lagos for the Next presidential candidate.
Igbos have no stake in Apc... They couldn't afford to contest pdp 2019 presidential out of fear of rejection. By 2023, They will zone it to the Northerners again their masters

Forget about Igbo presidency

9 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by oyebanji44: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:

I can tell you this

Not because of anything

APC belongs to the westerners and the northerners .. Not the Easterners

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
No APC doesnt care about Ibo presidency

Go nd meet PDP

PDP won all your states you should get presidency from them
That is if Saraki Fayose or FFK doesnt take it from you

5 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Guestlander: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blue3k:

You ask a very important question. If Igbo are willing to support APC and they can produce a candidate with enough clout across the east and across Nigeria to get the votes, then there's absolutely no reason why an Igbo should not be considered.
In the spirit of fairness I think APC should present an Igbo next time. Please don't present anyone like Obi o.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
No APC doesnt care about Ibo presidency

Go nd meet PDP

PDP won all your states you should get presidency from them
That is if Saraki Fayose or FFK doesnt take it from you
That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:
I can tell you this
Not because of anything

Sarrki warn yourself o
Of all Southern regions, the one who gave APC the most votes will take it

You dont reap where you did not sow except you are a thief

If SW doesnt take it I won't mind giving it to SS

4 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:

You ask a very important question. If Igbo are willing support APC and they can produce a candidate with enough clout across the east and across Nigeria to get the votes, then there's absolutely no reason why an Igbo should not be considered.
In the spirit of fairness I think APC should present an Igbo next time. Please don't anyone like Obi o.
PDP should produce Igbo candidate first cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:

You ask a very important question. If Igbo are willing support APC and they can produce a candidate with enough clout across the east and across Nigeria to get the votes, then there's absolutely no reason why an Igbo should not be considered.
In the spirit of fairness I think APC should present an Igbo next time. Please don't present anyone like Obi o.

There is nothing like fairness you only reap where you sow

Go and meet Dangote that its not fair that he is a billionaire and his brothers are living in penury

Ibos sowed in PDP they should reap in PDP

6 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Guestlander: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

PDP should produce Igbo candidate first cheesy

PDP is a fraudulent party. They presented Obi thinking they will get all the votes based on primordial instincts and not because of any ideology.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Afonjas: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blue3k:

I would rather see them continue their Democratic stance. A closed primary where party members vote nation wide is the best. Nobody had to guess does candidate X have massive support in his state or region. Does he appeal to x. Then we could also get them to debate on issues that are import to party members and nation as a whole.

The Lagos primary was done fair and square. All the APC candidate has to do is win.

Lol you're mentally ill. Go cry in a corner with the rest of the deranged sore losers.

You're a Zombie
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Guestlander: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Go and meet Dangote that its not fair that he is a billionaire and his brothers are living in penury

I understand, Igbos are Nigerians and we must carry them along. I must say some of are not making that easy.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by drey076(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
You cannot eat your cake and have it

Mba

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:
I understand, Igbos are Nigerians and we must carry them along. I must say some of are not making that easy.

Only a child that opens his arms can be carried

They opened to PDP and that is enough. They should go and reap with PDP

You dont plant yam in your backyard and expect to reap cocoa

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by RTSC: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
If they're smart enough, igbo presidency should be what is paramount on their mind.

The smart apc chiefs among them would see the way we have managed to buoy the pdp with dedicated loyalty.
That is more than I can say for some others , according to yakassai.

Buhari lost the south again, again, thanks to the igbo campaign against him.
His votes in the north helped him. Another candidate would not be that lucky.

If apc want their long term stay in power, they need to get the east on board.
The presidency would be a start.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by NkayStory(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yoruba clowns leave Igbos alone!!..

.Face your scam 2023 Presidency which can only happen in your dreams

..As we speak,northerners are calling you lots traitors for voting PDP after all the rail-ways and appointments from buhari..

Once more leave Igbos alone.

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Compliant(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bro even 2027 e no go reach ibo Hand o

Buhari does not forgive. Except Rochas beg on your behalf because he is your only hope

When rochas was warning you guys you taught he was joking, APC would have produce IGBO president in 2023 but you guys squander that chance

it's nnamdi kanu's handwork
Biafla or death
No leferendum no erection

3 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Greatzeus(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Gbam you said it all

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Guestlander: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Only a child that opens his arms can be carried

They opened to PDP and that is enough. They should go and reap with PDP

You dont plant yam in your backyard and expect to reap cocoa

You have a point, this is where Igbo leaders come in. You can't leave the narrative to loonies like Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Corrosiveman(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
THE ONLY HOPE OF IGBOS IS ROCHAS

1 Like

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:

You have a point, this is where Igbo leaders come in. You can't leave the narrative to loonies like Nnamdi Kanu.

Its too late. They have laid their beds they have to lie on it

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by Blue3k(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guestlander:

This is why I support closed primaries in the future for any party. Im not a member of APC or voted nigerian elections yet. I dont care who gets candidacy as long as they're popular. Everyone should understand you pick candidate who represents parties ideals and can win. I dont care for the collectivist nonsense people spew.

If party members like the systen the have and it works thats cool to.
Re: Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
RTSC:
If they're smart enough, igbo presidency should be what is paramount on their mind.

The smart apc chiefs among them would see the way we have managed to buoy the pdp with dedicated loyalty.
That is more than I can say for some others , according to yakassai.

Buhari lost the south again, again, thanks to the igbo campaign against him.
His votes in the north helped him. Another candidate would not be that lucky.

If apc want their long term stay in power, they need to get the east on board.
The presidency would be a start.

APC has won 2 elections without the east

Buhari contested twice with SE and lost
Atiku contested twice with SE and lost

Buhari won twice when he contested with SW
Atiku won twice when he contested ith OBJ SW

We can see the pattern here that you have a bad head, Anyone looking for electoral success will avoid Ibos like a plague

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s NO Entity As Biafra,gov Wike Rejects Praise From A Biafran Concerned Fan / Enquiry About Journalist Hangout On TVC News / Why Taliban Should Be Given A Chance To Govern Afghanistan –Ishaq Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.